old age

Ohhh....that shit hit me like a truck

/thread

life.

painfully

It was from one real thing to the realist deepest thing. Good job, user

This

Bloodeagle

Why do some people feel bad when there aren't other humans around?

self immolation seems pretty terrifying

Because humans are social creatures.

Bloodeagle

lonliness

Because not everyone is a sociopath.

/thread

Fuck off Gloixxbar

being slowly tortured to death by another human

it doesn't really matter whether they use something sharp, or something red-hot, or any other number of methods

It's not that. I don't want people around generally. But I want someone to love me, and someone to love back.

Probably burning to death since its literally every pain receptor in your body going off at once

Sorry user, this isn't even me trying to sound like an ass, nobody loves you. Nobody loves me, love is something that doesn't exist.

it's not about people beeing physically around, it's about if somebody will care about your death.

That's so vague it's not even an answer
Its like saying that people invented the wheel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbfknp6p6to

Dust in the wind

Boating

Tfw you realise that we all were born alone, go through life basically alone and ultimately die alone

We're born alone and we die alone, and in the end no one will have really(I mean to the core fucking deep) understood you.
This is a truth you must accept ones you thought of it

it's true though

people will give you answers like scaphism, but getting tortured by BTK or Gacy would be just as bad

But couldn't you just lay down and roll?

I need someone to tongue my anus

I told you to fuck off Gloixxbar stop your fucking shilling you fucking shit, whats that? I hurt your feelings? well damn right I hurt your fucking feelings you ass-probing little shit, you keep crying because you know you fucking deserve it bitch!

deep

Gay sex

The thing is that you'll eventually pass out due to dehydration/sleep deprivation

I reckon this guy has a point. Alone is bad. Being tortured by someone who actually despises you is worse. Worse still is institutionalised torture by people who don't give a flying fuck about you one way or another.

Course, that means the only course of action that makes rational sense is to self-terminate as soon as it's obvious that the gig is actually up. But, I know from experience that you don't realise how fucked you are until you can't actually do anything about it.

after your kids

beat to death by this drug addict
youtu.be/5ODMUbe7J-I

knowing you could have saved your loved ones

You must be new here.

>wat is the most painful way to die?
getting married ;_;

Ouch.

damn

This guy gets it. Watching your kids die in front of you is probably the worst feeling you can feel, and you'll probably want to kill yourself right after.

u trold me

i really wanted to see the cameraman get his ass kicked

spoiler: nothing happens

i thought his post was saying "I raised my kids, to be the best people i could, i shared every memory with them. they were supposed to great things when i was here and when i am gone, but they died before they could achieve anything, my legacy was them, the gift the world needed. its the worst feeling imaginable."

the pain caused by hitting your toe on something is more painful then death itself

Get a man, and tie him upside-down on a board. take his kids, and put a needle in them, acting as a blood siphon. pour the blood onto the guy, waterboarding the man with the blood of his kids. the longer it takes him to admit something, the slower his kids die.

> I know

You can do something about it.
Smile and let fate happen as you wait for your place in The Golden Halls of Valhalla!

well shit

Yeah guess I'm not a professional 4channer who knows all the spicy memes like you, you faglord.

Second
My life was enjoyable when i just fucked around the block, played video games, and had sick hobbies...
>Not doing the things you love is worse than death

Idk being cut apart with the blade form a pencil sharpener, but the kind of cut apart that never really touches any vital parts until the very end

they're straight up shook ones

I'll recommend you to watch this video. It's one lecture from a course on a topic of Death. You might not agree with a lecturer, but he is certainly giving an interesting point of view.
youtu.be/yJVpJ588ASc?t=8m11s

Everyone dies alone

niggers

RARE
A
R
E

IV orange juice.

fellow medfags know this

sauce??

Some people like me don't have a choice in the matter, so you get use to being alone....that said it's never nice knowing people don't want to be around you.

oh fuck

falling off your chair, breaking your neck and being forced to look at pic related until you die of dehydration

>TFW when you're the 6 billionth person to realize it

>ran over by own car
OP said 'most painful', not most retarded.

nerve gas

Queesbridge nigga

What in the hell is WRONG with you??

Then why did you get married? More to the point: why are you still married?

being crushed to death by your car MIGHT be both

I heard that blood agents would be considered one of the worst ways to die.

Because eating death a little at a time is a choice, I guess. Stupid maybe, but free will and shit

You'll still tire out to a point where you just won't be able to move. Eventually the floor will start to scrape your skin away and there won't be anything you can do about it

Your only hope is that you would go completely unconscious from exhaustion and dehydration and you end up dying while in a comatose state.

I'm openminded and value diffrent veiws highy, will def give it a chans

.. it's the only way I don't want to go but I know I'm already there

Depends where you hemorrhage first

From what I have heard, once inhaled, you're dead. It's basically choking on blood and extreme pain. Sounds pretty shitty.

Argentina is saddened by europa:

taringa.net/posts/noticias/19662439/Europa-puede-morir.html

They are eliminating the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEN-3tpEmoA

youtube.com/watch?v=O0xDiwhUCi0

And the fucking jews deleting post: but from the cache I could save this::
cache:www.taringa.net/posts/imagenes/19662511/Como-son-los-negros.html

The whites must unite.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
The women stay in the house and the men go out to work ..
- Not to study.
he has! To study ... but of what do they live?
- [Jew intensified]
youtube.com/watch?v=UM0RtrjpuWg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8

starvation

That was already done

>why are you still married?
A very long answer to put here

I'm a married man myself and I advocate it because it's working really well for me but it does seem like you'd be happier not married.

If you're happy with the rut you've stuck yourself in then that's all well and good I guess. I get that not all decisions flow from critical assessment but... damn... I think I actually pity you and that basically never happens. Don't take it the wrong way.

I don't do anything that doesn't make me in at least some was happier for it. Except pay tax I guess.

why self-immolation instead of just immolation in general? i'm sure they'd feel the same.

Shoot man, I got time and I'm legit curious. Might have some advice, who knows?

Fuck off.

If you think Antons last thoughts weren't

'I'll take, What is parking brake, for $800 Alex'

You're a fuckin idiot

You're born with your mother, doctors and family. You live with family and friends. You may die alone but more likely someone will be around.

Be less emo

Immolation is relatively tame. You die through suffocation over burning.
>Fire needs oxygen,
>so do you,
>fire wins,
>you pass out
>????
>Valhalla

I've heard of people being raped to death but I don't understand how

Pretty simple. You rape someone until they're dead. No much to it really.

Blood loss
>think, you faggot

>penis needs oxygen,
>so do you,
>penis wins,
>you pass out
>????
>Valhalla

Depends on method of immolation. A clean burning fire wouldn't suffocate you.

I think choking on your own esophagus while your eyes are forced through your brain sounds shittier. (blister)

kill yourself

Can't wipe my ass with pity.

Well it's not just that. A blood agent clogs your blood flow. You literally bleed from all of your pores, it's disgusting.

You would have to lose a lot, I mean who wants to rape someone in a pool of blood?