What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

Should I do it?

Show wife

what phone is that?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

LG G3

The one woman I'll never post here, sry..

Fuck off nigger

My last two exs liked to be drugged (slip something in their drink without them knowing)

Both had extreme rape fantasies

What type of drugs did you use?

Not unless she asks for it

But it wouldn't be rape now would it?

I dont actually remember its been awhile since Ive had a gf like that and tbh I dont feel like searching the name up.

But they said they liked it more when the where half unconssious

This is my dilemma, how am I to know if NO actually means no???

>spike drinks
>forget what you spiked it with

>half unconscious

Just how retarded are you really now?

You tell her there is no safe words and it doesnt matter if she says no.

A female with a rape fantasies always, ALWAYS gets more turned on if she says no and you still dont stop

Because its been a long ass time user thats why I dont remember the name

You're already married and just now having the rape talk!?!?
That's like 3rd date talk dude.

I think OP is going to be getting a letter from a divorce lawyer soon.

Say goodbye to half your shit and most of your wage for the rest of your life.

Why did the time go backwards?

Ill keep that in mind..

We've been together 10 years, done ruff stuff and shit like that but no, never talked about rape.

Not if she ends up liking it

Took the screenshots in a backwards order.

A web-based fake convo generator that you can customize the appearance of. Google more.

Yeah realized that after I posted. Sorry I'm an idjit.

Negative..

Its just my phone..

Well this thread is dead, I'll create a separate thread if I go through with it with the results. Later Sup ForumsBros

The smiley ruins it you faggot