MURRICA BTFO

>The hackers published documents this week showing that Ms. Biles, who won four gold medals in gymnastics at the Rio Olympics last month, and the Williams sisters received medical exemptions to use banned drugs

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/09/13/fancy-bear-hackers-anti-doping-agency-breach/&toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/09/13/fancy-bear-hackers-anti-doping-agency-breach/&refURL=&referrer=#
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/sports/simone-biles-serena-venus-williams-russian-hackers-doping.html?_r=0

>be murricunt
>take amphetamines
>b-but we have a recipe

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/sport/344977-meldonium-doping-fedor-emelianenko/
rt.com/sport/344553-sharapova-return-rio-2016/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sharapova is qt

It's not about Sharapova, amigo.

Most Americans don't like Serena, it's been obvious for years that she juices

we love that that hotty shara

I'm curious Russiabro, do you think this somehow exempts your own nation from owning up to its' state-sponsored doping program?

If you go through sports history, you will notice that American cheaters have been caught and villified in their own nations, whereas Russian cheaters have to be punished by foreign associations, while whistleblowers either get to live in exile or mysteriously disappear.

That's the big difference between our two parts of the world :)

Americans will come up with retarded excuses

top keks
>muh best athlete in the world
>muh 4 gold medals
fucking scumbags taking amphetamines for olympic games, amerisharts truly know no shame
>muh TUE
you can get a tue just paying any doctor

>Most Americans don't like Serena
It's about doping and double standards you practice, Steve. Not about surnames.

so no hot sharapovas in this thread?
sad
I'm not a fan of williams

the big difference is russians have been punished, amerifats not

>mildonium
>state-sponsored doping program?
Are you stupid or pretending to be one?
Wiki mildonium before posting.

it's randy, Viktor

Your doping was cancerous and it included thousands of athletes, you really wanna compare?

they have not been punished _yet_.

If these _allegations_ turn out to be true, they will be, though, just look at Lance Armstrong.

It would also be prudent for Russians to ask themselves if these sorts of allegations, if directed at Russian atheletes, would even be printed in Russian newspapers, and ask themselves why that might not be the case.

Also this

This is like busting vision impaired people for using glasses. They're just leveling the playing field.

I'm not defending russianbro but really... until those people make money with them, they will be free to pump their athletes with any possible drugs in existence

you know Europe is fatter than new england right?

> actually does Wiki mildonium

> literally 75% of convicted abusers are Russians

Oh Ivan...

Bring back Masha

>you really wanna compare?
Yes. Because mildonium is meant to protect the heart from pressure, it doesn't give results nor increase your skills or anything. It had been legal for decades and banned in january. Of cause if it was legal people had meldonium marks in blood.
Your athlets used amphetamins even during olympics. Still wanna compare amph to meldonium and the situation itself?

Fuck them, just keep posting Sharapova

I blame the South. Nothing good comes from that shithole.

you had a structured doping program for the Olympic ahtletes, that is so fucked up

sad maria is best maria

your mother

the south seriously is that shitty. It's sad that euros think all the regions of the US are equal, it's so Damn far from the truth

>using legal medicine for protecting the heart
>using amphetamines
Seriously, what's your point?

why don't you guys just declare war already? instead of pestering us with these petty hack attacks. enough with the spying, we need to test our military against a real opponent before China makes their move.

>ywn get bullied by sharapova for being a manlet

Well you see m8 when 2016 started it wasn't legal to take in sports. They even tell you.

Anyway why do all these russian athletes have such terrible hearts that they must take this drug to help them?

> Legal
Except, you know, not
> using amphetamines
Have you noticed how nobody in this thread has defended Serena, or even hinted at that?

The double standard you are implying is entirely your own projection.

I'm 5"11 so will never have that problem.

there allegations are already being swept under the rug or ignored and you can bet it will all end up in 'bad man putin and his hackers have lied and poisoned hillary clinton' if anything at all

also hilarious to pretend american sports federations didn't have a clue about this when all tue's are notified to them
>muh 4 gold medal simon biles being loaded of amphetamines during competition
nothing to see here, she has adhd and needed to study for her exams
>king kong woman loaded with opiates
nah, just a headache, she's a gud gurl getting her life on track
>muh state sponsored russians
lel the exact same shit amerifats do

time to ban these scumbags

>found guilty in using doping
>didn't take punishment
>"those russkies are evil"
Yes, because this is a typical american post. It's just a stupid way of thinking you guys follow.

Sharapova is 1.88m and probably like 10cm higher with heels on, so you will.

i never said you were evil, but you hack us pretty often and the NSA catches your spies all the time. enough is enough, if you want a fight, then have at it.

I'm talking about marks left in blood after the bann.

>i never said you were evil
I only alleviated your statement. You talked about announcing the war upon Russia.

>tfw 1.70

can we get a hot halep in this threat?

fugg, I'm 1.82 m. I thought she was my same height

Why haven't they posted Sharapova's clean record yet? Because it's not clean?

your shit country has been caught spying every other country in the world, have some decency and shut up already. Your army couldn't beat goat farmers in the third world, russia would splatter you like a roach

>lost to Vietnam
>wants war with Russia
Let's be serious. You obviously can declare the war, but you won't fight as polaks, romanians and germans will have to die for you by the nato treaty. You will get involved in 4 years with only 100k people. We saw this already. Your making war is delicious. As your sport system where champions take drugs banned not only in sport and nothing happens.

I'm all for a serious debate about the double standard we employ when comparing our own athletes with those of other nations, but what you are saying all falls into the territory of conspiracy theory.

It would be important to consider the fact that the OP is literally using an American media outlet as a source.

Meanwhile, this is the sort of coverage doping gets in Russian news outlets:

rt.com/sport/344977-meldonium-doping-fedor-emelianenko/

> Doping allegations could be the result of anti-russian sentiment!

rt.com/sport/344553-sharapova-return-rio-2016/

> Sharapova might make sensational return to Rio!

tall girl short guy best fetish

borderline shota

>Americans aren't punished for doping.

Later on...

>Americans have had the most medals stripped of any nation, bunch of cheaters!

Which is it?

America runs the world, even Putin admitted we are the only super power

We are doing just fine with our way of thinking

>Using multiple synthetic steroids and swapping piss samples by breaking into the lab

>We didn't do nuffin!

Miring those boulder shoulders

so who else other than biles and the williams sisters were named?? every report says many stars but only list those 3

no i talked about Russia announcing war upon us. your president constantly complains about us military bases in eastern europe, constantly spies on us over the internet and with people in our cities. let's do this thing, vladimir. i'm tired of these little proxy wars let's get out the big guns.

Delle Donne was named too but considering how fucked up her back was a few years ago, I guess she's safe regarding the medication she took.

Elena Delle Donne, whoever the hell that is.

>your president constantly complains about us military bases in eastern europe
and he's completely right, what would your president say if putin was financing and placing military bases in mexico, canada and other nearby countries? stop being a hypocrite, your cancerous country almost caused ww3 in syria not long ago

what is that? i can't hear you. real countries are talking.

as legitimate as that critique may be, at least people in the US are allowed to be critical of that policy and debate it.

you can't hear because you are getting slapped aroud with facts and exposed as an ignorant hypocrite lmao

Are you really proud of defending Russia?

the fact of the matter is we have engendered more loyalty from our neighbors than Russia has. to not capitalize on opportunities to suppress a hostile nation would be suicidal.

definitely this.

Those military bases are there because Russias neighbours are scared shitless (wonder why?)

As a point of comparison, the last time the American military invaded an immediate neighbour was Cuba in 1898. Since that time, Russia has literally invaded every single one of its neighbouring countries.

We'd say fuck no, but then again we also haven't decided to up and annex half of Canada either. If the United States kept trying to take over its neighbors and Canada wanted Russia to help it install anti-missile systems to stop that aggression, then the situation would be comparable.

I don't care anyways. Only reason i care about tennis at all was Maria.

fun fact. most tall women have short guy fetish.

fugg those legssss

Her screaming always turned me off, and Adam Levine claims she's like a dead frog in the sack. I was always partial to Ivanovic's grunts, unfortunately she became terrible at tennis after winning her first slam.

>muh russia hostile nation
>b-b-but are you proud of telling the truth?
>l-let me speak for russian neighbours
it wasn't russia that destroyed democracies in latin america and replaced them with puppet dictators, wrecked the middle east causing chaotic radical islamic uprisal and a refugee crisis, the aren't the ones financing 'moderate rebels' of alqaeda and isis, nor the ones drone bombing civilians in asian countries or invading sovereign countries under false pretenses. Your country is the cancer of humanity

I bet you were also the ones wondering why half the world was partying and celebrating 9/11
>b-b-but why do they hate us? we're the good goys
top keks

And now you get caught with your own state sponsored doping program after acting all high and mighty when russia got caught haha

>And now you get caught with your own state sponsored doping program

>WORLD Anti Doping Agency

>it wasn't russia that destroyed democracies in latin america and replaced them with puppet dictators

nah just in eastern europe

>wrecked the middle east causing chaotic radical islamic uprisal and a refugee crisis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

last time i saw a tall chick with a short guy at a party she as ruffling his hair and talking to him in babyspeak kek.

All of the things you mentioned have been internally criticized and will surely be amended in future policies, unless of course Americans choose to vote Trump, in which case who knows what the hell will happen.

As I said earlier, that's all you can really expect; bad policies, that we then learn from, and that we can then hope not to repeat. Nobody is celebrating the fucking war in Iraq or Iran-Contra, but the big difference is precisely the fact that it is now public knowledge that these were terrible ideas.

The rest of your post is the same stupid ass conspiracy bullshit. Grow the fuck up.

>sharapova
>train and live in america
>russian

So, Messi and Ronaldo are Spaniards?

you can't blame us for the middle east, any country with a standing army would have responded to a 9/11 event in the exact same way. in order to prevent ISIS from forming we would have had to kill a lot more people, which is just another thing you would criticize us for.

Yeah Russia never had anything to do with the middle east. And they never financed any rebels in the middle east either. It's entirely coincidence that they all use russian firearms and armor.
>nor the ones drone bombing civilians in asian countries
See pic you fucking dipshit. We fucked a few south american countries whereas Russia fucked all of eastern europe. Tell me which is worse

God I knew Spanish education was shit but come on

Your country is an ally of america m8

I don't know what their situation is, but Sharapova has lived in the USA since the age of 9 and spends the majority of her time here. I'm sure her Russian heritage is important to her, but she's essentially living as an American.

>nobody broke any rules

>BTFOOOOOOOO

well all now they are roiding too

but it's all about "m-muh west!"

Summery of the thread:
>our athletes take amphetamine because Russian neighbors are scared and also the middle east, m8.

>literally funding radical islamists because dey gudd bois when dey fight da ebul communiss

>wondering why radical islamist bite you in the ass

Y'know, I often question why it is that we in the West must villify you Russians so much. Surely your average Russian has the same level of abstraction and critical thinking as I like to think we do here in the West.

Now it might just be your awful English, but nothing has done more to dispell that notion than the blatant RIDF-shilling you've entertained us with these last few hours.

You're one to talk m8, your country is literally threatening war on other countries if they don't take in more rapefugees

i think the summary of this news story is that a bunch of russian hackers wanted to expose american drug cheats and found some documents on a wada server that they though was proof, then after the leak realized it was within the rules and legal and got btfo.

>coming from the asthma biathlon team
Surely, having recipe on taking doping is not cheating, m8.

>>coming from the asthma biathlon team
i'm no on the biathlon team
>Surely, having recipe on taking doping is not cheating, m8.
i don't even know what you're talking about, recipe. no one in that leak cheated. who cheated?

lmao what?

>hating on this

low test confirmed

>We are the good goys

Do you really think it's conducive to think this way and tell yourself these things instead of being critical and objective though?

You could just find some independent journalism about the US' war crimes and transgressions throughout history and try to remove your egos from issue entirely.

Personally I've learned that thinking your own opinion is always the most wrong, is how you learn to think more intelligently, instead of just assuring yourself you're right at all times.

But hey this people talking politics on Sup Forums

not really, everyone assumed those monkeys were roided up

also, do you guys actually care about women's tennis? that's so bizarre to me, women's sports are an absolute joke here, if you brought up "hey did you see the women's US open?" most people would think you were making a sarcastic joke, not earnestly trying to start conversation.

>unless of course Americans choose to vote Trump

this is the exact opposite case, Trump will just let in zero people from the middle east, spy on the ones who are already here to prevent terrorist attacks, and all the towel-heads can genocide each other all they want.

Hillary will fuck more shit up because "we need to help the poor brown people" and send in shit loads of troops to fuck things up more.

>college midget takes addy
slow news day eh Putin

>i'm no on the biathlon team
I've no idea who you are, I only sea the flag. Your biathlon team is asthmatics, mate. All of them. Therefore they take doping legally. Do you personally believe that they are all this ill?
Fake illness is cheating.
All you're doing here itt is pretending to be dummies who suppose that clean sport is when you follow the protocol, when clean sport is when you don't take drugs. Capiche?

Never said I believe we're the good guys. I don't think that good guys (countries) exist in the world outside of environments like the second world war where it's relatively clear who the good guys are and who the bad guys are

I fully agree with you, in all earnesty I'm shocked at finding myself defending U.S. foreign policy, which I have absolutely abhorred for as long as I can remember. And which is also entirely irrelevant to a sports board.

But the fact of the matter is that OP is a retard for implying some sort of double standard in the way doping is handled in these two countries, and here's why:

In America, and the West in general, athletic performances are critically examined by an independent media, and stories of doping and other forms of cheating are accessible to everyone. If federal money is found to have been involved in cheating, as was the case for Lance Armstrong, then everyone agrees that this is against the law, regardless of the fact that the man is a national hero. The ends most certainly do not justify the means.

In Russia however, it seems to me, and please correct me if I'm wrong, state-owned and state-sponsored media twist any stories of wrong-doing to make it seem like a vast global conspiracy against Russians, while the doping programs are literally state-run, something which, sorry to say, would be unthinkable around here.

In the West, we bring down our own athletes if they are caught cheating, whereas the Russians cover them up. There is absolutely no double standard, quite the opposite.

Oh great, so it will be up to the rest of us to finance the refugees from America's retarded wars?