WWYD thread

WWYD thread

id give her trolling lessons

Cut her ugly head off then fuck the corpse while kissing her pretty dead lips.

sex

Make all 3 compete in a 'who can take the biggest dildo competition' where only the winner is allowed to leave. Other 2 are sold as sex slaves to ISIS.

Watch them all cry and fuck themselves bloody trying to win the comp

wwyd- if I like em, I'll post more

these sluts

WWYD

We would get really really drunk. Talk about the stars for a while. And why we are here if any reason. Then grab some chains from the garage and jump into the pick-up. Find a graveyard and drive into it. Go deep, deep into it and find a small mausoleum and put the chains on the door and put the pickup into 4 wheel drive till we ripped the doors off. Enter and take the top off the sarcophagus and take all jewelry and put it on ourselves and laugh as we drive off to the pawn shop.

who do you think would win?

Would bend over the counter and fuck her doggystyle, then turn her around, make her suck me, and come all over her face.

left. Love to make that slut into my personal fucktoy

any bulls message : wainan3 on kik
my favorite fetishes are breeding/impregnation

My gf
Wwyd

Feed her

Superglue their pussy lips together and watch them struggle apart as I rape their mouths

anally rape her then make her clean my cock with her mouth

I assume she's a stripper, so I'd pay her $50 to let me lick her ass.

Mmm, would jump on right in public, stuff some tissue in her mouth, rip down her blouse and then fasten some nipple clamps from her fat titties to the back of a car stopped at some nearby lights.

Watch her get dragged through the town centre by her tits as onlookers watch.

got some nudes of this slut btw if anyone can do a good, fucked up one

titty fuck right while waterboarding her with boiling water and reaching back to play with her pussy

I'd sit on blondie's face and make her eat my asshole while I jerked off onto her tits.

rip off those boots and slap her with them. ruin her tight little holes by forcing those boots as far as i can inside her every hole

Hurt my fat ex?

Or her much hotter sister?

like this?

Put some hot coals down her dress and hold her still so she can't get them out. Then get some guys to pin her down while I get a clothes iron and burn her fat tits to fuck.

Finally fuck her pussy with some white hot hair straighteners that we left heating from the start. Leave her in a burned crying, cum covered mess

Any takers?

tie down left and have right eat her out while I facefuck left

Nice you get more. She's a dyke now btw.

Mmmm those legs

Yes I would

break into their down at night, gag them, tie them down, and make the one of the left watch as I rape the one on the right, then wipe my blood and cum covered cock on lefty's face before pissing all over her.

noice

I like the one behind them to the right.

give her a bar of soap and a Lady Schick.....

Wwyd?

What's the name of the Asian girl

serina

moar

I'd kindly ask her out to go watch a movie. If it was today, I'll say Dr.Strange. Why a Marvel movie? Because they are fun and mainstream, alongside the fact that ladies enjoy Eggsbenedict with Cucumber's appeareance. After such event, I'd enjoy talking with her for a long part of the evening. If she's hungry, taking her somewhere casual for dinner. Let days pass, and keep her by your side. Making her happy, procuring to keep her laugh as my first priority rather than my enjoyment. Having time with her friends and mine, seeing if we enjoy eachother's circle of friends. When a month of casual dating passes by, taking her somewhere nice for dinner. Not too formal, but nice enough tl show her she's worth more than an evening of relaxation and giggles. After that, with far share of alcohol in our system, take her to a nice view in the city. Not lonely, but private enough. Put some music to set the mood, and make her laugh for hours. After a while, lowering the music, turning off all lights, and look at her deep. Letting our gazes intertwine, and seeing to eachothers soul, breaking the silence with the sound of our hearts racing as our lips unite for a kiss. Let the fire grow, and progressively kiss her more aggresively, while letting her have the control. With technique and sentiment, get her heart to a melting point, and there taking her backhome.

In there, I'd take her to the next morning, tired yet happy, with kisses and soft whispers to her ears.
Making her feel like a lady, all while letting myself drown in the black pool her pupil is, and the colours of her eyes and her hair.

Text her that her Boyfriend is a massive twat, posting her picture in an internet board to feed the socially akward and sexually frustrated.

She is asleep, right? I would Just start to ram my cock into her pussy until she cryes, whereni would kiss her and ram my cock long & hard enough so that she is out of power,then i knock her out and bend her over the fence of our garden in front of the street, and facefuck her, cum all over her ass and let everyone fuck her.

Sisters

wwyd?

wwyd

Shit, I think I know her. Looks like Madeleine Brown from Jackson TN, think she changed her name to Lucy or some shit now.