Trying this again

Trying this again,

has Sup Forums ever dated a MILF or was in a relationship with one? If so how was it? How did you deal with the kid(s)

>has Sup Forums ever dated

nope

does my own mom count and if it does i dealt with myself just fine

me, with my teacher she i was around 14-15 she was round 39

I've been fucking a tiny little milf for the last two years.

I've done it, yeah. We saw each other on the weekends only, when her son was at his dad's, so I never even met the kid. It was pretty cool, she was a freak.

>Dubz

>Be me blonde haired blue eyed 22 years old going out with a single mother Latina
>Amazing body works as a bartender and nurse
>First met her while my sister was at the hospital going into labor
>Couldn't help it but that light skin and light brown eyes mixed with the jet black long hair
>Talk the talk with her
>End up going on a couple dates
>months go by start to really like eachother
>by the 6 month its the turning point of go big or go home
>She brings her 6 year old along on a date with us
>Umm?
>"I hope you don't mind me bring my daughter with us?"
>Ummm
>"What?"
>You didn't think to have mentioned this like 3 or 5 months ago?
>"Well I waited for us to start getting serious...?"
>uhhhhh
>Date becomes awkward as shit me and her are just not really talking at all
>Mostly just us entertaining the kid
>Make matters worse we run into her baby daddy and his girlfriend
>I'm taller than him but he doesn't macho tough guy me he kinda just shakes my hand and plays with his daughter
>Bring up that we should all hangout for your daughters sake today
>Everyone agrees
>Use this distraction as my cover to slip away
>MFW she kept blowing up my phone for a year straight and tried to get a hold of me
>Now shes a nigger lover with 2 kids and another one on the way
>MFW dodged the bullet.

Dated no, but my friends stepmom would call me over after her kids went to school to hang out and fuck as much as we could until I had to leave before they got home. Never actually went on a date with her though

Just started seeing a woman who has three very young kids. She's been divorced for about a year and says she hadn't been with anyone in the interim. She's been pretty aggressive and I'm not really that good looking so I'm pretty sure she just got tired of being alone for so long and wants to start getting some dick again. Her vag is kinda blown out from launching three kids, but that's to be expected and she's down to suck dick so no problem.

She talks about her kids but we haven't talked about her kids, if that makes any sense. Honestly it really sucks because she's really great, fun to talk to, shares my sense of humor, talks dirty, etc, but I'm only 30 (she's the same age) and I'm not ready to jump into an instant family just add water situation. I can barely keep my own shit together.

The good news is she makes a lot more money than I do so I can tell she's not just looking for someone to provide for her kids or whatever. I have a feeling we're going to have a lot of fun for a few months and then realize it's not going to go anywhere and leave on good terms.

I'm dating one, I'm 22 and she's 48. Best relationship I've had but I've only had 3 before.

She has a daughter that's 27. Don't see her too much though

didn't have to deal with the kids, that was her hubby's problem

currently fucking a milf at work. she is fucking nasty and wants my cum which is weird since most people are repulsed by that idea.

fucked a milf

So basically, you're a cunt.
Got it.
Next.

How? Just because I didn't want to be part of her family? Shes got a family.

>MFW she still doesn't leave me alone always trying to hang out with me.

I married a Milf great sex she was great. the kids grown ups but her daughter a beautiful 18 year old lady could not resist temptation and i had to leave. I whish i could come back with her.

Used to date one, loose as fuck pussy, kid was a baby so np fuck to give. Good girl would do anything i asked

>>reddit

Chatted with a milf in knuddels.de
I was 18 she was 40 invited me to her place i swear to god her husband opend the door and i fucked her and slept with her till morning amd fucked her again while he listend

maximum beta

Been there, done that, won't ever do it again.

I'm not a very trusting person and I actually started to fall for a girl my age with a kid. Things were great, the kid was a bad ass lil dude, and she was one step below a nymphs.

Then her baby daddy got involved, and everything we had going went to hell real quick and she left me to "give him another chance".

Shithe didn't work for thsm, and she expected me to be waiting.

Fuck that shit, not worth the time or drama.

she hid the fact that she has a fucking child for 6 months. that ain't exactly what you'd call "honesty." i'd never trust her again. plus she was clearly waiting under the assumption that user would get too invested to back out once he found out. that's some manipulative shit right there.

Green text the story, and is she still on your nuts to this day?

>beta max

>Butthurt, blames-her-own-bad-decisions-on-people-unwilling-to-swoop-in-and-save-her-after-the-fact single mom detected

Naw, I cut all ties to her and left her to rot.

Last I heard she got knocked up by her fatass boss.

You are rigth dude. All of the sudden yiu met the litlle girl tha fag ex and all of you were a family...
That bitch...

>be me like 8 years ago
>old ass bitch was into me
>she was some kinda old ass hippie
>didnt shave her body or use deodorant
>nearly vomited when she was around
god why didnt that bitch just fucking learn basic hygiene

> be me
> be 30
> 38 yr old French raised Chinese sexy hot chick works for me on my project
> after getting past the dont-shit-where-you-eat thing, ask her out
> after one night out make a date to meet after work
> she asks me home to meet her 2 kids
> wtf.sql
> kids are fine, she has them every other week
> play board games at night after dinner
> kicker was: she puts them to bed, then we go to her room and start fucking
> hear kids walking around outside bedroom door with my dick in their mom
> [terror intensifies]
> assures me they wont come in
> guess they are used to mom banging guys

Don't get emotionally involved. Too complicated.

My too.

Sexed my dads ex

Hope you checked for STD's then user

/thread

damn that chick is what got me into Asian chicks. what a tight body and ass. Plus had the whole French sexiness on top of it all.

Current relationship with milf:

M/26, F/37 +1daughter

Shit's amazing. Never met the family, she gets hotel rooms and/or car sessions. All I can say is wow, highly recommend