Image.jpg

>image.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/Image.Triggered/page/5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you triggered by mobile posters?

Dafuq is this

ZOINKS! ITS MISTER PHONEFROG FAGGOT!

show me a quality thread where the OP uses an image.jpg.

protip: you cant

its just pepe shitposting an maximum autism.

another quality thread from our autistic friends from Reddit.

upvoted.

Show me a quality thread in general

HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOHAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XDHAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD HAHA POOPXD POOPY I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD I WANT POOPIES XD XD XD

The fact that they're usually on the go and give replies that are short as fuck and don't contribute to the conversation, like yourself. A fucking one sentence reply. I personally have never even once posted from anything but my phone, but I don't make short posts and post exclusively memes. I actually contribute to the conversation so nobody has ever called me out on my image.jpg, they just let it slide. Basically there's nothing wrong with posting from mobile, the problem comes in with the fact that people that use mobile usually give meme answers that contribute nothing at all.

>contribute to the conversation

Show me a thread that has a continuous quality conversation on this board.

Ok

So mad.

>24/06/2016 and still no image.bmp

>rambling on and on just to write a paragraph

when I save 4chimps images on my phone they keep the numerical filename, image.jpg is not a definitive way to know someone is a phoneposter

Meta af

new pasta

you mean numerical filenames could still be phoneposters. what youre saying doesnt disprove that all image.jpg posters are phoneposters

>he doean't exlusively post memes

> Image.Triggered
The one where you spammed animal gore because other animal gore upset your reddit sensibilities, newfrog

didn't know Fr*dposter was an insecure homophobe

I couldn't point one out right now, but 99% of the times that I've made a thread it stayed on-topic. The key is make your OP a long post, the memers won't read the whole thing and the only people that come in are people that actually give a shit and want to discuss the topic. Even if it's a topic that you think would devolve into retardation it usually stays on topic. I can only think of one thread off the top of my head that didn't turn out how I wanted and it was kind of my fault for the way I worded it.
>ITT: autists who can't write more than a sentence without having to sit and think about it for an hour

>not changing filenames on your PC to get fredposters mad

Wasn't pasta originally, I typed it all out but feel free to spam the shit out of it and let mobileposters know exactly what makes them cancer.

When someone points out >image.jpg, don't be so dense as to imply that they're upset over something so trivial as a filename.

This filename is only the most visible manifestation of a phenomenon of low-effort shitposting that takes up ever-greater board real estate with every passing year. It's a long observed fact that mobileposters are categorically incorrigible shitposters. They can't help it. Nobody posting from a phone wants to hammer away on their tiny keyboard to fully articulate a post. For them its too much of a chore to articulate anything beyond a sentence or two. Mobilefags also have less investment in what they post. Rarely do mobilefags have the time or patience to browse an entire thread before adding a response. The average mobilefag scrolls swiftly through the catalog until he finds a thread that catches his eye and can drop a quick line in, and not unusually, he just makes the thread himself, never consisting of a single paragraph in length. Anyone who has browsed Sup Forums for any length of time can attest to how universally low-effort threads created with image.jpg are. This thread itself is a perfect example.

What it comes down to is whether or not you want Sup Forums to be a chatroom for redditors to spam low-effort memes at their convenience or a board that can self-moderate its own content.

what's happening here?

game of reddit tier moderation
time to spam gore in the general until he comes out

lol epic raid Sup Forumsro

who /devilish/ here?

whats wrong, sfw Sup Forumsro? does that kind of stuff not pander to your sfw Sup Forums reddit sensibility like the frog stuff and bane?

>maxresdefault.jpg

Point out a thread that is currently present on this board that took moderate to advanced effort and or a thread that is original and unique.

Thanks I'm on my image.jpg storage/posting device and cant see the big picture.

>Nobody posting from a phone wants to hammer away on their tiny keyboard to fully articulate a post.
Did you miss the part where I made a fully fleshed out response instead of a meme answer? Or are you just being a hypocrite and not browsing the entire thread before your response? As I said before I don't think I've ever posted from a PC I exclusively post from my phone but I always put at least a little bit of effort in my post to contribute to the conversation. My main reason for posting from mobile instead of PC is the fact that my computer is usually hooked up to my tv playing a movie or something for background noise while I browse on my phone.

This

And I also post from my phone because it's easier when I'm in class or at work

This is always the argument that shitposters resort to when called out on their shitposting,

>the board sucks anyway! this isn't even the worst thread, why are you singling out THIS thread??

As if the existence of other shit treads means that everyone should have free reign to heap more garbage onto the heap. Quality BEGINS and ENDS with the posters. You probably don't realize this because you're used to reddit where you have legions of mods ready and willing to clean up after users so users, but here posters themselves are responsible for the quality of a board.

If you think the quality is shit that's because YOU'RE ALSO SHITPOSTING.

See

>avoiding the question

You can't do it can you?

Lol nice board you got there. I can totally see why you're fighting for its quality and substance :^)

>not fighting fire with fire

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/Image.Triggered/page/5/
>Sup Forums meme redditor
HUh
ReALLY makes YOU think

Are you referring to Because that is a naval-gazing, self-masturbatory apology, celebrating ones own perceived posting ability. Not a "fully fleshed out response".

Nigger are you memeing or are you fucking retarded? After all the replies saying that the reason mobileposters are cancer is short posts that don't contribute anything, you give us a short post that proves that point? Do me a favor and fuck off. I've spent the last 20 minutes typing out full fledged replies explaining why not all mobileposters are cancer even though most are, don't say "this" to my posts and then do exactly what I'm calling you faggots out on.

>being this autistic

FREE SPEECH HATER

check my >image.jpg

That was one of them, but I was mainly referring to this

>no reply
HUH
really got stomped

I am Schrödinger's mobile poster

>browsing Sup Forums in class
You have balls my friend. I'm too ashamed to let anyone know that I come here.

dumb frogposter

I'm all for free speech as long as you actually have something to say. What I hate is ADHD manchildren who think a couple words are actually relevant even the slightest bit.

Im a married 38 year old woman with a kid.
I cant just browse Sup Forums on the family pc ffs.

My husband doesnt know I post here and has probably never heard of it.

So think about what you have to say and elaborate on it. 99% of the time if it takes less than 10 seconds to type out your reply then you didn't write enough, cunt.

Sorry I was in the shower. You were saying? I really do t understand your point?

tl;dr

>implying you have any friends

okay we need some janitors

>focusing just on the pepes

You're forgetting the CucK and trap threads

Hrrmmmm. And you are on Sup Forums? Do you guys need a bull? I'm a quarter black.