So guys I has a problem

So guys I has a problem...
So be me.
>engaged to decent chick solid 5/10 little chubby but works hard to please me 90% of the time looking forward to having a family and shit.
Enter das problem
>Ex female friend Solid 8.5/10 has come out as trans and is going to have the surgery this July. we've talked as friends for awhile and she asked me today something." would you consider taking my virginity before i Transition."
> I'm at a lose for what to do. my fiancee is not cool with this at all. She's kinda possessive of me. feels good to be wanted but fuck what do? All she wants to do is meet and fuck once but id be cheating and I've never cheated before. i don't know if i could live with it but damn i wanna hit that..... Pic not her but visually close. I got a good thing going for me. do i chance it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should be honored as fuck to be in the spot you're in. Definitely do it.

I am i can't believe she wants me because she could do better im a fat shit corrections officer

Don't do it.
The minute you touch those fuckin trans-queers you'll become one. Don't be a fuckin queer OP. You already suck enough dicks as it is.

It's a one-time deal, keep it quiet as fuck and you're all good. Make sure to post pics/videos though.

Op here if i go through with this will post video for you poor bastards... god you'll all puke from my nasty fat ass as it is...

hate to tell you but she's not a virgin

claims to have a hymen intact. I think im not going to do this.... I dont want this to mess up my current relationship,

Do it. No regrets. No remorse.

Seriously, I'd be Uber flattered and make her cum four times.

Do the alpha OP.

Do it

Well in that case I dint believe you and you should probably an hero

anonymously posting on Sup Forums might be a problem though, any other way you want to keep in touch? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fuck that. dont do it. those bitches are emotionally unstable. She'll eventually break down and rat you the fuck out. It will ruin things for you with the finacee.

Hit that like the fist of an angry God, pound her pussy and ass (she's going trans, gotta get used to anal) and cum deep

/k/ i post as thatguy63 but im thinking of starting a motherless account and then theres this mother fucker making sense and shit!

This.
The fact that she says she's trans just shows she's a fuckin attention whore. She'll probably back out of it once the surgery gets closer. She'll just act "conflicted" and everyone will pity her and then say she's stunning and brave for finding the courage to discover her true gender identity and then Trump will straight up ass fuck her and there will be nothing she can do about it.

Brother, do you often feel shame if you lie to your woman about anything? When she told you that, did you immediately feel guilty just for reading it? If you did, you will feel immense guilt for cheating. It will not last forever and you can stay with her long enough to feel better. Multiple good night's rest will ease the pain. If you didn't feel shame when you were told that, go for it. You might feel a little shame if the sex with the tranny doesn't go so hot.

do it

Even if she rats you out, you could deny it unless you revealed your identity when making a video, if it's someone you've known long enough, that's even more reason to do it because of the bond you've had and the trust that comes with it. They might even want to continue being fuck buddies after if you ever felt like it otherwise you could turn them down.

If she's transitioning to male, that means you'll have bro bonds and everyone knows bros before hoes, bros won't rat you out.

Everyone else needs to fuck off. Everyday I see threads of people hurt, angry, and depressed when a partner does this to them, don't be a fucking asshole, your partner said they aren't comfortable with it, and if you truly loved them you would respect that and love them even more. Don't be the asshole in the relationship that cheats but asks for forgiveness because "you realized it was a mistake and love them instead"

>ruining a life and future family with a good girl who loves you to fuck a mentally ill person
You're a degenerate faggot

"Ex female friend Solid 8.5/10 has come out as trans and is going to have the surgery this July." has the whole world gone insane...

It's been insane for a while user. Don't worry the pendulum is swinging back

wait a girl becoming a boy? wtf is wrong with her?

>Do I chance it
No.

I think you "RIGHT!" ;D Love from the UK!

just explain to your wife that this is really important to you, she might bite

I jack off to midgets
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s

I think you are "RIGHT!" ;D Love from the UK!

You're already having doubts on being able to deal with it later. Don't risk your current relationship for this.

OP you type a long winded post & you just leave the thread.... nob head!