Why don't Americans wash their assholes? Don't they know they're just smearing shit around their fat arse?

Why don't Americans wash their assholes? Don't they know they're just smearing shit around their fat arse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American Superiority Line: Everyone who posts below this line admits that the United States of America is the greatest country on earth (this includes any attempts to post an American Superiority ending line) :

----------------------------

>implying all American don't wash their asshole

First off, that's a Mexican. We do smear shit around and don't use those stupid butthole fountains. Personally I use flushable baby wipes because I don't like having a dirty asshole.

She looks mexican actually.

I wet the paper on the final wipe.

I'm a proud murrican and i wash my ass with murrican pride

I do you fucking retard.

I stick toilet paper in my mouth to make it wet then wipe my butt.

Your mother know you post creep shots of her smelly poop chute?

>OH this thread again

i get in the shower and wash my butthole after wiping

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

> u barbaric murican fucks.. in turkey we have tap for washing anus.

Blacks aren't American, if anything their anti-American.

Why u makin this thread again faggot???

Don't lie... That's a drinking fountain.

omfg your ignorance level unbelievable... we only drink from water on the ground with dirt dumb bitch.

Welcome back friend

do you see this? this is not your mother's dildo. its taharet musluğu for clean your anus.

Oooh my apologies you Mongoloid Muslim I meant no offense. Please accept my 1000 fuck yous

What about your left hand... I was told that's how all you rag headed goat fucking terrorists wipe.

im not muslim you cocksucker. do you think is there a chance to all turkish ppl dumb as you think.. ignorance is bliss

Proud American here:

How does a bidet even work? Is there like a loofa or do you just rinse off your butthole with your fingers?

>Americans
>post fat nigress

Pick one.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your drea

you dont need a bidet when you shower everyday

Oh my god, the comma splices.

Learn grammar or fuck off.

i hate rag-heads which are not represent turkey. thats a thing you can only see in western-tv-shows-documentaries.
>we wipe after wash with hand you barbaric fuck.

If only I could be so autistic

Dude give them a break. They do nothing but stuff their faces with shit 24/7.
It's a surprise they're not all dead from ass cancer

> (OP)
>First off, that's a Mexican. We do smear shit around and don't use those stupid butthole fountains. Personally I use flushable baby wipes because I don't like having a dirty asshole.

Flushable wipes are rebranded baby wipes, don't flush well, and are difficult to deal with at your water treatment plant. Get a bidet adapter for your toilet, use less paper after to dry off.

Never had the opportunity to use a bidet, as long as it's warm, I reckon it feelsgoodman.jpg to the max

I got an "assault" rifle and a bidet. that's how we do in america, we take the best of all ya'lls shit and now it ours.

get at me fags.

Without their forced participation in America's development as a superpower you wouldn't have the historical context to create phrases like: "make America great again".

UK fag here so we just use paper, like most.
But, I think their function is more to wash that particular area that needs washing in a hot climate

You are still sand niggers.

Why do Indians shit in the street even though they have municipally installed toilets. Stupid cultural reasons, also that doen't really matter if you shower every day It's not like we don't wipe. Also I see no proof that that picture is of an american. That could be anywhere. In the middle east everyone smells like BO and shit because they cant waste water on bathing

you r still living with your bacteria neighbors in your ass ;)))

Indians(hindu) are cucks... They are cucked by bulls. Anyone who turns away a good steak or burger is fucking cucked.

Keep talking dirty to me... I am getting horny.

>Why do Indians shit in the street even though they have municipally installed toilets.

here is your answer faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

that insult is so overused, but that's what I said. Stupid cultural reasons are behind it

why is the zoomed in picture not the same lol? ass and flies in different positions

shit

Because op ate some flies while tongue punching her shit chute.

It's called a bidet you stupid, uneducated, Trump voting American.

I use baby wipes too but gotta be honest they don't compare to a shower at all, you needa get in there with water.

If you're flushing anything but toilet paper and waste then you're asking for plumbing issues if anyone is to use them they should put them in the garbage.

I use pine cones.