What was their sex like?

What was their sex like?

Be as descriptive as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk&feature=youtu.be&t=52
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she took the one eyed in her one eye

He put his thing in her thing and they had sex

Leela seems incredibly fit, active and certainly knows what she likes. She was on top and rode herself to orgasm, Zapp considered his performance brilliant, despite just laying there.

One-eyed purple headed snake is going inside One-eyed purple headed snake

She pooped in her hand, shoved it up his ass, then he pooped it into her pussy, and then he fucked it.

I really really wanted to fuck leela watching that show. Don't even know why, but i did.

Imagine...

Kissless Virgin here. Do people actually have sex in bed sand then cover their bodies up with blankets once they're done? Wouldn't it get messy.

I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies

Just like Brannigan's Law

i reckon he entered and came instantly then rolled over.

If the room is cold, yes. The act for fucking generates a lot of heat, but once the pounding has stopped, it dissipates quickly. You're covered in sweat and sometimes lady-liquids. The temperature will drop off quickly, if you're just lying there.

That is all, of course, if the room is cold.

No you first stand up to wipe the cum and pussy juice from your dick, balls and pubic hair while she goes to the toilet to squeeze out the cum, or just does it in a paper towel.

Fuck guys

Heaven.

Monoeyes are a gift from God.

EROTIC

If that's what you're in to sure

This is now a monoeye thread.

Monster Musume is pure kino.

Any episode with Manako is kino.

I want to poop back and forth.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk&feature=youtu.be&t=52

Never kept up with the series, why did she fuck him and not the main guy? Was he all depressed when he found out?