Why does alcohol make me sad? Am I just realizing the truth of reality and who I am? Do I just not like myself...

Why does alcohol make me sad? Am I just realizing the truth of reality and who I am? Do I just not like myself? Everytime I drink I end up needing to be alone. I'm almost always a happy cheerful person, but i feel almost empty every time I drink. Yet I always crave more alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/49963/why-do-we-get-emotional-when-we-drink
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because its a depressant you fuck

stop drinking whiskey, its a retrospective drunk
rum makes you aggressive
try vodka

ethanol is ethanol is ethanol

Actually yeah that makes sense

I usually use variety. Sometimes I'll drink vodka by the glass, I just drank a bottle of wine, sometimes I'll drink whiskey, and others I'll drink a couple IPAs

as an expert on drunks I disagree

wine makes a sad drunk

Fuck your dumb a depressant drug doesn't equal psychological depression. Go look that shit up before talking like you know anything

as a drunk myself i disagree. it all ends in the same place. the only difference is the taste. pacing matters
no

You sound like youre 18 and a future alcoholic OP. You have things in life you havent confronted yet and you dwell on them while drunk.

Well it is a depressant but also you feel bad for drinking because im guessing you dont want to do it, its just a habit now that you cant break, so you feel bad every time you drink because you know you gave in.

Alcohol is a depressant, smoke weed or cigarette's instead.

I observe drunks
as a drunk you have no idea what you are doing or why

this

mentalfloss.com/article/49963/why-do-we-get-emotional-when-we-drink

is exactly why it makes you sad.

Nah weed makes me feel like shit and it gives me super bad anxiety. I hate cigarettes, Cigars are okay sometimes.

This drunk knows what he's talking about. It's the same drug with more or less sugar and shit. The only reason people want to fuck shit up on wild turkey is it's 101 proof while captain morgan's is 70.

Nah, im 20 and Im In College. If Anythinf, Everyone is an alcohilic.

Not reallly though

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................

i know what i drink and how it makes me feel
drinking beer gives the same drunk feeling as drinking whiskey/vodka.
what you are observing is personality differences which is then amplified by alcohol
its not hard to get. alcohol is alcohol

misnomer.

can't relate, I'm only happy when I drink, but I don't do it that often / that hard anymore, because I hate getting a hangover

Coz ur a nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s