when will they learn

fuck off faggot

>Tfw never got a chance to see Zeke on campus
Where the fuck are these nignogs at do they even take classes what the fuck

champions league > nfl regular season

>star athletes
>classes

>the Cowboys used their first round pick on him

Guarantee he breaks 100 yards against the shitty Redskins defense Subway. It's one game, calm down spuh

>Subway

Meant Sunday of course.

He will be fine. Expectations for him are obviously way too high, he's a rookie after all, and not a superhuman one like Gurley was. It is tough for anyone to run on Snacks, even if you're not a rookie.

I GOT IT MADE FRESH AT SUBWAY SUBS MADE JUST THE WAY I SAY

He's better than Gurley

Adrian Peterson had a bad 1st game too.

>champions league > nfl regular season
>that flag

end yourself

Dak struggles with medium and long range accuracy, they sat on the run. Romo would have made them pay, loosening it up for Elliot. But Dak is young.

who is the bigger disappointment

17 carries 47 yards 0 TDs

Said no NFL scout ever

I wouldn't necessarily say Dak struggled with the long ball that game, if Dez would just catch the ball >we'd be alright.

Also that Beasley drop for the td and Written drop (sun) in the final drive also hurt his accuracy stats.

I'm not saying he's bad, I'm just saying they were willing to crowd the line and stop the run and let him try and beat them over the top, which he didn't. Watching Dak, in general he does struggle a bit beyond 10 or 15 yards, and on the run.

It could also be because Dallas has the worst coach in the league.

>It could also be because Dallas has the worst coach in the league.

I wish Jerry would get a new puppet already.

Heh

They wasted a first round pick but they got a steal with Dak in the 4th so the cowgirls made out alright in the end.

t. iggles fan

>Wasted

2bh I think Dallas was going to draft Wentz with the fourth overall pick had y'all not jumped up. Pretty jelly y'all did that so far.

Congrats on your Memeiota 2.0, be sure to beat someone besides the Browns before you crown him.

Fuck off dipshit

bro he had 52 YAC. He's gonna be wasted by the rams.

dude looks kinda like an australian aborigine

>F in geography
You can't be serious

>salt

He sucks.....on a big fat joint.

He's an Ohio St player, of course he sucks.

>It's another Rams waste a stud RB with terrible QB play episode

>is black
>get a d in black experience

>black nationalism

>1.8 GPA
I lost my scholarship and had to stop going to school with a higher GPA than that
Screw black culture and the education system
I could be finishing my education right now if it weren't for """"""""equality"""""""

(YOU) suck tho

He looks like Kanye with hair

carlos hyde is good though

Jerry Jones collection of convicts and meme players failing to make the playoffs every year is one of the greatest things about the NFL.

Start a business,learn a trade, or find a way to make money. Fuck college it's literally making people useless outside of those with clear goals in what they want to do with their degree.

>or find a way to make money
never thought of this desu thanks senpai

>american chinese cartoon finger painting forum
>board is for soccer
end it my man

>It could also be because Dallas has the worst coach in the league.
I'm sorry, what?

fisher needs to be fired, but at least he isn't a literal puppet, jerry just needs to nut up and take to the sidelines already, no one wants to coach the fucking cowboys anymore

I bring bad news friend.

I finally get a football team just for this faggot to ruin a roster that was a few pieces away from actually being decent

b-but at least i have a football team now

Fisher is quite literally a puppet. He drafted Goff because Kroenke wanted him to.

>A few pieces away
Bullshit. They need a QB, multiple WR's, multiple OL, a whole new LB corps, and their Safety situation is a joke. The Rams are further away now than they were 5 years ago when this faggot took over. Only difference is QB situation is worse and the RB got younger.

Hey, atleast you arent the Browns. Got that goin for ya

I was talking about last year. Draft a few oline guys, sign a WR in free agency or draft someone, and they could be a 9-10 win team. That roster had the talent for it before the secondary was gutted in free agency. That front seven is ridiculous even without Kyle Long and the db situation was great.

Plus I like Alec Ogletree. Add one playmaking wideout to be a true #1 and that opens things up for guys like Britt, Quick, and maybe even Stonehands Austin. Not to mention the amount of good that would do gurley. If they got their hands on the aforementioned wideout and some offensive linemen they could've made some noise but now they have to rebuild their secondary too so all they have is a great young rb and a great dl

>literally doesn't know the players on the team
Typical LA fan. Jesus christ you people are fucking stupid.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I don't have a team. I have nothing going for me.

Kyle Long has literally never played for any team other than the bears you fucking retarded spic. Not to mention, what does Kyle Long have to do with the front 7? If you mean Chris, he barely played last year and was mediocre when he did. And what part of the secondary was "gutted" in free agency? A mediocre safety and a cornerback who gave up bombs to Brandon Lloyd?

Ahh shit yeah I meant Chris. He missed a bunch of games last season and that, I think, kept him from getting in rhythm. He was a good player before then. You can't say that he didn't add to the team. Be a dickhead all you like, but losing Janoris Jenkins and Rodney Mcleod without replacements isn't exactly a good thing. They were at minimum decent placeholders while the front office focused on building an ol and wr corps. Not like they were Eric Weddle or Josh Norman, but you could work with them whereas now it's just a gaping fucking hole and people like Blaine Gabbert can pick it apart

Well stop living in a shithole state

you must be so much fun at parties

Blaine Gabbert picked them apart last year to end the season. They're a garbage team and losing bad players doesn't change that.

In fact, Gabbert did BETTER last year, with almost 400 yards and a TD.

Nigger I'm on Sup Forums. People on Sup Forums don't go to fucking parties and you know it.

Shut up you faggot cave nerd