You're alone on a Friday night on Sup Forums...

You're alone on a Friday night on Sup Forums. Everyone else is out having fun or relaxing at home after a long work week.

Go ahead and vent here. Where did it all go wrong user? What happened in your lives that you don't want to go out and live a little life dudes?

This life is pretty fucking amazing, truly. But that's a choice that I take to see it that way. I am a people person by nature, and love to help out or just be someone's ear if needed.

Tell me what's going on man. I'm here to give you advice/ unbiased opinions on just about anything.

If you want to help, please come back when you've achieved a PhD. You're heart is in the right place, but you're not qualified for these kind of things. This may not change your mind, but at least consider this...yet again.

Well, tonight, I'm alone out of my own choosing. Life is pretty alright. Friends went to a football game, couldn't afford tickets. (Well, I can. But I'm a greedy motherfucker with my money), so I stayed home.

Though, if anything has went wrong, it'd be by audacity to suggest I support trump. That's a good way to lose some friends this season. Oh, and here's a hug for all you other depressive fucks out there. Someone out there loves you. At the very least, think of all the shitposting and dubs you'll miss out on.

I think I might be a schizophrenic. I left the woman that loved me and thought we were going to get married. I have two degrees but I the thought of working in my field makes me want to die. All my friends are fuckups or in a different state.

I want to stab out my eyes. I can't get the thought that this is an elaborate hell crafted just for me out of my mind. Every time I hear someone laugh it feels like they're laughing at me.

Fuck off, faggot. Don't see you trying to help.

Well, tomorrow, all of my friends will have a party, but im not invited because "i am not an important part of the group" and "you dont even like parties".
Sometimes i feel like im just a shadow of the people that i call "friends"

And i got to the point that i dont even care if i am important for them or not

I want to be alone

What do you mean by this? I never said I have a Ph.D., Dude. I'm just generally handy if you need someone to talk to.

Also, see this
- As we let our own light shine. We automatically, subconsciously, give others permission to do the same. As we liberate from our fears. Our presence, subconsciously liberates others. And as we learn from that man. Freedom is not easily obtainable. But extremely worth obtaining.

11/18/2016. The day Sup Forums cared.

I think you missed the point. Perhaps you should do something you're not qualified for and bash anyone for pointing that out by calling them a faggot and saying they're not trying to help. It wouldn't be any different here.

Didn't mean to offend, but this is the internet.

I thought you were someone else I've encountered.

Your initial image which indicates you provide psychiatric help, and that the doctor is in, i.e. you. That requires an MD or Ph.D.

Even if you aren't explicitly stating it, you are taking credit for it by association.

You mean Alice?

Your "friends" don't deserve you. Meet new people. I know it's easier said than done but trust me; it's their loss and you'll gain so much.

Yeah. The pic and general idea of the thread carries a bit of her likeness. She's kind, but I don't think she realizes her limits and how it can affect others who think she's more able.

I bet you're fun at parties.
Go neck yourself.
Ever heard of the words 'denotation' and 'connotation'?
>What is reading comprehension.
You can help someone out and give advice and not need a fucking Ph.D you Autist.

Sure. And I suppose if you went around wearing a white labcoat with "Doctor" written on it, dispensing medical advice, then clearly you aren't even slightly in the wrong for doing so.

Well I tried to off myself last week, ended up in the psych ward. Lost my
Job, house, and dignity. I'm currently posting this from a rehab facility in new hampshire.

I am in amsterdam vor the weekend.
Currently coming down from a caine/xanax/thc/gin tonic/speed and molly evening in AIR

Also suggestions for tomorrow anylne? Would like to hear some industrial.

Holy shit, you are actually retarded.
There's a difference. He didn't claim to be a Doctor, he claimed to be giving out help and advice. Let people vent.
Just because the image he posted has the words 'psychiatric help' and 'The doctor is in' doesn't mean anything. You're being asinine. No one actually honestly comes here for that kind of help anyway.

You're thinking way too deep into it man.

Ohh. Well I have no idea than.

Dude, I feel the same exact way sometimes. And in all honesty? I truly wonder sometimes if this life is kinda the true hell we go through. Nothing in this life is easy.

I know that feel bro. I truly do. But what I've learned through this life. Is that you cannot let people live in your mind rent free. And what I mean by that. Is that if someone is always putting you down or what have you. Kick em the hell out of your life. You'll be much happier when you don't have all those dudes putting you down. Also, I'd someone cannot accept you for who YOU are as a person, you're much better without those dudes in your life man.

I've grown tired of bars, of dealing with people. I mostly keep to myself these days. I'm just waiting for her to show up I guess. It's been years since I've been with anyone, but I think that it's probably for the best. People seem to become annoyed with me quickly, or grow tired of me. I may be borderline psychopathic/psychotic. I don't know. I'm working about 70 hours a week between a couple of fast food jobs and just saving money and playing games in what little free time I have. I'm in relatively good health and everything. I certainly think I'm an interesting person but I am just so alone that it hurts sometimes.

my father fucked me up he just made me think i was a piece of shit and i'm fighting that feeling but it's in the core of my soul and i feel like i'm rotting and i'll never be of any use for nobody even to myself i just fucking hate myself i just fucking hate everybody i just feel like nothing nothing it's worth the pain

I'm a complete fucking betafag that can't even talk to someone without letting an "ironic" hint slip that I'm actually severely depressed and just want someone to hug.
Things to note about this giant betafag:
>I generally don't like being touched so that last part is kind of oxymoronic.
>Bipolar, untreated.
>Pretends everything is okay when in reality it's not.
>It's not at all.
>May or may not want to be an hero.

Wanna talk sometime? I'm also a piece of trash that's shitty with conversation.

Dude, thats so relatable. It feels pretty bad when they just stop speaking with you, doesnt it?

Sometimes life decides to put people in your life that are not going to help you/make your life hell, but its ok, you should look for people that actually appreciate you.

Feel free to call the people here friends, because we will never dump you like you were useless.