Was anybody in the tjread for pic related yesterday?

was anybody in the tjread for pic related yesterday?

has that user dropped an imgur?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofsins.com/r/thread/14857151/
plenusideeekspresi.blogspot.com/2016/11/gracias-53000.html
archive.is/G0e07
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why hasn't this been shooped yet?
...and if it has... Why hasn't it been posted in about a hundred threads?

The sauce must flow.

I forgot to save the exact url but I can't find it under "Olivia Dixon", which he said he was going to call it.

she has alot of hot pics. bump for imgur link!

yeah im still waiting too

nudes?

thx, I'll save that

not yet, she did not like the attention from yesterday, one day

Why is she famous? I have her kik... (I know her)

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.........

hahahaha what the fuck are those eyebrows my god

same reason any girl is, qt3.14

kys

costume

its fake eyebrows for her cosplay

kek

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.........,,

i need the imgur of all her instagram pics

kys again

i came to thread late, she had already abandoned us

can someone post the others where she crosses her eyes?

got you fam

Yep

aww really? so you dont have anything?

is her titaniumbatt insta still up?

naw, only stuff that was posted in the thread, and I'm not sure, I could only find finallycowboys

that was last eye-cross pic i had

>"slavsquat"
>western squat
>ishygddt
plant feet more bitch fuck

Thanks! She looks dick drunk.

Olivia Dixon !HFgV5H8EZ
I saved it but dont know how to use it lol

>heels not touching floor
not a slav more like american spy scum.

this bitch is retarded as fuck

hasn't been posted yet

also yes, it is up but private now

fuck off roastie bitch ur time is up

2 more pics

she changed it from finallycowboys to titaniumbatt and made it private. because people were friending/messaging her, in large quantities, which spooked my target.

which is completly dumb btw, its like you want to her to know youre stalking her. these people jave no idea how to creep, i honestly think some asshole user just did that to spoil everyrhing.

>1 am
>hasnt been posted yet
I dont think that cuck has many things to do besides shitposting

actually 3

fuckin' newfags, man

i put it in the searchbar on imgur earlier. no results.

you have to be friends with someone on insta to see private stuff right? i dont know how insta works, never used it.

He was lying son

you have to follow them but she has been removing and blocking anybody that follows her

also im out of pics

heres another archived thread about her

archiveofsins.com/r/thread/14857151/

i posted the pics that were there here.

What do you expect to see? shes just a weeabo who likes cosplay and assburgers,thats why she shutted down her profile

i figure, if i could create some female alias/catfish. she wouldnt be so quick to delete. pretending to be a female cosplay hobbyist looking for freinds n all.

probably have to wait awhile for things to calm down

she's disgustingly out of shape.. euhg

its sort of a hobby of mine.

NOICE!

cool, looks like a two were missed here tho

yeah best thing to do is wait lol like 70 retards tried adding her on fb and follow

pretty good waifu

i dont know if this is her or not, i found while reverse image searching on of these pics.

found it in a old archived tumblr conversation of dead accounts.

this came along with it

yeah, it is her, same choker and sunglasses as other pics, as well as the squat lol

Western Spy Squat

What!?, youre contribuiting and not just lurking??

is she retarded? why does she make face like that?

> Olivia Dixon !HFgV5H8EZ

????

it suppossed to be the tag to search for the imgur that one user was going to ipload with all her pics.

Sorry I meant to say, I'm getting no results for both of those :/

he might have been leading on.

plenusideeekspresi.blogspot.com/2016/11/gracias-53000.html

I found this with reverse image search

atleast we a have a concrete source for her : @titaniumbatt on instagram.

so we know where she's at, we just have to wait for her to go public again. unless she moves somewhere else.

archive of yesterday thread: archive.is/G0e07

what are you trying to find? looks like just a blogpost about her
her name is Olivia Janowicz and she is from Vamo, Florida if anybody was wondering, not sure why her facebook is Olivia Brossolini

Don't forget her fb

ayy, you got more pics?

/olivia.brossolini

Yep, we're friends.

are you a nigger tho? i don't associate with niggers.

>freinds
meaning?

can you post more pics here?

kek

based-user

My skin color is white.
Of course I'll help you Sup Forumsros out
it is an honor

whats her facebook tag again?

/olivia.brossolini

only italian sluts can be that qt. Thank you based user

Just enjoy my rare dump, I will go back to lurking after this.

im getting no results

ooh, I think the url has been changed

we are, my friend

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

can you post update link?

Dragonball Super Erect

i'll try to find, both links I had are now broken or removed