Roll trips and I'll stick this piping hot freshly baked sweet potato straight up my rectum

Roll trips and I'll stick this piping hot freshly baked sweet potato straight up my rectum.

Roll-a-mia

Roll

dubs trips dubs

As good as that GET is, it isn't trips

Roland

Best thing to happen all week for me.

Shove potato in are now

nigga that aint smart.

Roll..

Rollin

Rolllllll

does not even look hot

Check er

roll

By the time trips happen it'll be cold

Roll

Rollllllllll

rill gir

reroll

ARE

Rollen

Check er x2

roll

reryill

Ready kids?

Rolling rolin

Jesus OP, I thought that was a severed cock on a plate.

Fuckin roll

I

get

OPPPPPPP DELIVREEEEER

FUCKING WINRAR

Check er babe

Cmon

Roll

whoa

You better stick that shit in and let us watch

Ayyyyyyyyyy

Op we got trips

Check er

Indeed

Rolll

Make sure you butter it first

Trips

Checkkkk errrrr

Even you got doubles. Damn

OP YOU BETTER FUCKING DELIVER

WOAH

Here's your trips faggot.

This guy knows

yall best deliver

>Spud in pooper

If trips the knife too

OP is probably a faggot and won't deliver.

If quads the knife 2

Hurry up!!

Ezpz

op i swear to god im gonna come to your house and SHOVE that sweet potato along with 2 more up your ass if you dont deliver.

Trips made me do it

I COULD'VE STUCK 3 POTATOES UP MY ASS BY NOW

Roll

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.........

Rip op

Fuck yeah! Another trips!!

Fuck off fag

Newfag git

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.........

God damn retards. thinking this shit happens. I've ignored these things for years and im still alive.