What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NUTS_1_statistical_regions_of_the_United_Kingdom_map.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They havent merged with the EPlel

I actually find watching the league in the winter comfy. Maybe I'm just retarded.

Strong possibility.

The influx of silly money into the Championship

Scotland is a country of only 5 million people. They've probably just about found their real level these days.
It's insanity to think that it would ever be able to compete with the EPL, or even the Championship.

Nothing went wrong, it just trended back towards the mean.

Bosman law

First, Scotland isn't a country.

Second, why not just be part of the English Premiership (as a British Premiership) and have a lower league that's specific to Scotland?

Because 140 years ago when teams began doing footy games, so few countries participated at the international level so the only way to solve this was by making parts of the UK have their own teams with their own leagues to develop! Over 140 years later, would you be willing to remove the status quo?

soon the chinese league will be the strongest

加油!

Not just for the sake of it, but if it's better for Scottish football?

Or, keep a separate Scottish league, but have some "English" league teams based on Scotland.

Scottish football had the chance to join the Premier League (or at least the English football system) but all that went down the toilet when Rangers died. Now we have a phoenix club called Sevco that is Rangers in name only and every other club went to shit as a result of no more title competition and lack of TV money.

No sky money when it mattered which allowed England to race away from us. Why would someone come here when they could earn double or triple the money warming the bench in the EPL or as is happening even the upper end of the championship?

>Scotland isn't a country

The UK is a country made up of 3 constituent countries and one region (NI).

Northern Ireland is a province.

Same thing. Why even post?

Scotland and Wales are regions too actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NUTS_1_statistical_regions_of_the_United_Kingdom_map.svg

Too retarded. Don't even know where.to begin explaining why you're wrong.

>gets proven wrong with cited source
>"no u"
Ok mate.

>Rangers dies
>Celtic lives on
Is there no justice in the world?

Let's use your own source then.

Scotland and Wales are recognised alongside English regions in your """"""evidence""""" because they are comparing similar population demographics. This is a common theme in statistical and administrative situations in the UK. It has no bearing on whether somewhere is recognised as a country, which Scotland and Wales are by just about every other country in the world.

>whether somewhere is recognised as a country, which Scotland and Wales are by just about every other country in the world.
Zero (0) countries in the world recognise Scotland and Wales as countries.

Literally England and the UK do to begin with

>baseless assertion

Just another part of the long-term decline of Scottish football. The national team used to regularly produce world class players and qualify for major tournaments.

This kind of retarded nationalism is why Scotland is going downhill.

So what are they playing there these days?

I'm a no voting tory who hates nationalism in general and even I accept that Scotland is a country, one of 3 in the UK. This is basic geopolitical literacy.

We still play football. We're just not very good.

We're improving very well at rugby.

Being a cuckservative isn't saying much.

Celtic ruin that league to he honest.
I always think it would be better without them

>no hibs for years

More like what went right