HELP OMEGLE

HELP OMEGLE

just chatted with a girl in Vancouver need to know who she is or how to contact her

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/mis/5883263163.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is her name gigi

if you need to know how to contact people that you meet on omegle.. you need to fucking ask them before they disconnect

black short hair
blue eyes
glasses

she gave no warning

this is what we said

that's how it works with omegle. you'll never find this person again.

>Vancouver
>"Where you from" "Toronto"

may not be in order fuck

sorry I'm rushing.

the end of it. was literally going to ask for her number. when I looked up it was gone

Bump

found her OP

whoa buddy

if you are referring to the model no

Bumping

I can't stop thinking about her

Alright op I found her I checked the omegle archives and her IP was in the distance files. She lives here

I know she lives in a dorm at the University of Toronto. I just need a name or number

Wow OP is a major fag.

This is her instagram

Yeah you should've asked that before she left dumbass

Neither look like her but thanks

Even after being on Sup Forums for years it never ceases to amaze me how you guys do it.

I found her phone number OP

Sorry should have said thankyou

Lol how did you do that?

LOL no

In one of the screencaps she said she lives at the University of Toronto

Op just go to the university of Toronto and put up a sign that says I TALKED TO YOU ON OMEGLE

I have no car

Did she give you a picture of her? If she did, just reverse image search and maybe you'll find a social media account of hers

No she didnt

It was her first time on it

Bump

Before I read too far into this thread OP. Try posting in torontos Craigslist in missed connections or something. Woman love reading those. She's familiar with the Internet. Keep a track on the Torontos site to see if she posted anything and vice versa for you. Good luck.

Thankyou

>hey OP I have a juicy pussy for you right here
>I . . . I have no car.

OP confirmed faggot

OP you will not find her. Accept it. You will be alone without her forever. All because you didn't ask for a number.

Nigus please, Bowling is ALWAYS related!

Make sure you're not getting catfished dude.

I ain't saw the pussy

How?

>Says she doesn't look like either one.
> Didn't get a pic of her
OP is a fag

I saw her

OP THIS MIGHT BE HER

No

Were you video chatting with her or something too?

Yes but no audio

We'll what does she look like OP? Hair color, eyes, etc

Black strait hair and blue eyes

Glasses too

Bump

Ridiculous to think somebody can find her. But seems people are on it.
What is your plan if you find who she is?

Give her my number

Maybe post her picture? Then we can at least see what we are looking for.

There are thousands of students at the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture. You sure you didn't take a screen grab? It could really help us out.

What about when she says who are you? How did you find me, I didn't give you my name or anything

I would tell her the truth. I just want to talk to her

I have none

You won't find her. Just remember it as a cool night jacking off with her. That's all she will remember it as.

I go to UofT several times a year. If I'm walking thru the Architecture campus, and see a girl with the description you provided, I'll be sure to ask her if she ever masturbated with a stranger on Omegle.

Give her this link
toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/mis/5883263163.html

you dont think she would be creeped out that the guy she was masterbating with on omeagle, tracked her down, without anything other then what she looks like? I would be hella freaked out an not want to to talk to you.