That thing needs to be remastered so bad it's a travesty

Not that it doesn't need to be reworked anyways

It's Revolution 9

Who cares about sound quality or mastering

helter skelter is the best song

>swn be your gf
why even live?

I didn't like Helter Skelter at all

is she singing on Don't Let Down as well?

Memes

No I don't think so

Do you not believe in waifuism?

sounds like it

For people wandering what this thread is about

hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/covers-the-beatles

She said that no one knows she records songs except for people online.

any words from any """""""""famous""""""" people about it?

Dunno how I managed to misspell wondering there

Also here's a free download link mega.nz#!ilcBALAS!uuHiWZe9pcZhgEu2E1Z3nhX4fkhYxJfAMvfOaxCAczE

theneedledrop gave it a decent 7 on twitter

fantano tweeted about it

Scaruffi have it a 7.9

Bowie when?

Top 10 (not in order):

LSD
I Just Seen a Face
Get Back
For No One
With a little help from my friends
Revolution 1
Help
Across the Universe
Twist and Shout
I'm the walrus (underrated as fuck)

Good list. Here's mine (also not in order)

>Revolution 1
>Get Back
>Sgt Pepper's
>And I Love Her
>Helter Skelter
>Norwegian Wood
>Here, There And Everywhere
>Lucy
>Across The Universe
>Paperback Writer

Can we just get the Across the Universe guy really drunk so he can make the greatest folk album of all time

Don't forget to listen to the far superior Anthology

hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/beatles-anthology

I'M GONNA FADE IN AND STOP RECORDING
(fuck can't remember my cellphone password)
BYE

>cellphone
fuck off yank

To be honest, that song should not have been included. If it would have been any other user from a non British nationality making it, it would have ended up on the Anthology.

why is the fact he's british even relevant to it being included?

he said cellphone (actually he said "phone"), not mobile

The fact that so many books still name Sup Forums as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" musical subdivision of a weebshit imageboard ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Reddit critics have long recognized that the greatest subreddits of all times are /r/pinkfloydcirclejerk and /r/lewronggeneration, who were not the most used or visited or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Somethingawful over other forums who were highly popular in courts around the early 2000s. Chan critics are still blinded by commercial success. Sup Forums is visited more than an other board (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Reddit critics grow up listening to a lot of reddit discussion of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of forum discussion of the past. Chan critics are often totally ignorant of the Chan memes of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Sup Forums did anything worthy of being saved.

the accent was funny (no offense), and his singing was tight

I know he said phone, brits never include "cell" is my point

>hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/covers-the-beatles
iz gUUD

has /r/music ever made an album (honest question)?

dats racist

Because Dong is British and that dude is part of his secret musician club

Tell that to Dong, not me, bloke

They don't allow self promotion and shit like that, that's pushed into smaller subreddits.

Where is the tweet I dont see it pls link it

anything interesting by them that is worth check it out?

I wouldn't know, I don't bother with that shit.
Highly doubt it though.

It's more an American album than a British one. So what if a bong compiled some wav files. Americans made almost all the music

Halfway through my first listen.

This has no business being as long as it is. For every one good track there's like three poorly-conceived shoegaze-y demo-quality drum-less throwaways.

Good point

Hanging Dong has always been a hack. He doesnt make any music and just gets people to send him songs, which he selectively releases based on whether he likes it. He then puts it under his bandcamp and takes the credit

This. As anal retentive as everyone was about making these songs, it sure was for nothing

>drum-less
hey, I did that one

God damn, I wish I would've known this before. It was very poorly executed, to say the least.

When it reaches sgt pepper the quality improves massively

bait

lmao he did put together a 30+ track crowdsourced album. and some of it is even listenable gotta say

goes to show Sup Forums has some real talent hiding out there, and some excellent producers

Which is a shame because most of the tracks I was looking forward to hearing happen before that point. In My Life, Rain, and Taxman were all huge disappointments.

And whoever sang She Loves You without including any of the vocal harmonies needs to reply to this post and identify himself right now so I can come kick his ass..

That what he's always been. 2 years ago that was perfectly fine and expected. He's not taking any credit as the collectiveness is part of the image. Hanging Dong is the name of the imaginary band, plus the guy running does do something, he motivates the album's creation from nothing to a finished product, which is half the job of a producer

Revolver section is generally weak imo

A few that stood out for me in no particular order included:

>Helter Skelter
One of my favorite Beatles songs anyway and this dude really captured the driving nature of the track. Just wish he had of cranked those vox a little harder
>Come Together
Just a solid performance all round
>Get back
Serous vocal talent
>Rev 9
Just cool af, and I can really appreciate how much work went into this
>Lucy
When that chorus drops....
>For No One
Not only a gril, but a gril with solid fucking pipes
>Hey Bulldog
Love literally everything about this, production's top notch.
>Rocky Racoon
Prolly my favorite vocal performance of the album. If this cat hasn't got a career in music he sure could have.
>I've just seen a face
Get hit hard in the feels every time I hear this.
>Daytripper
So hot, so spicy!!

Seriously though, there's not one track on this ablum that I disliked, you should all be super proud anons. I was honored to be part of it.

I made In My Life. What's the problem?

dubs confirmed
and i mean if you want to know who made what, he lists the artists in the info tab. unless they choose to be user, which isn't Dong's fault

The fact that it's synthpop is my main gripe with it. It doesn't match the tone of the song at all.

Agreed, with the notable exceptions of Paperback Writer and For No One.

Would like to see you organize a 50 song album on Sup Forums of all places and come up with a good final product

Look at most mu albums, they are far less ambitious and still trash

not the guy, but In My Life was great, my favorite from the Rubber Soul section

I understand if you don't like synthpop, but I didn't think it was necessary to retain the original tone of the song. It's a cover, open to reinterpretation

I appreciate that! Thank you so much

Here There And Everywhere was okay

I agree its better than most Sup Forums albums but that isnt thanks to Hanging Dong. Everyone pulled together as a unit and it worked

NOW IF I

I can respect that, I just wasn't fond of it. I don't think its that I'm not into synths, I really enjoyed the reinterpretation of Paperback Writer.

FUCK

THIS

She Said She Said is the true patrician choice

MOOBLE

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/834589159935336449

nice touch with the ed sullivan show

>the run-out groove at the end of A Day in the Life
That's actually really nice

it was so hype in the stream

>tfw an album full of beatles covers by autistic Sup Forumstants made you realize just how great songwriters they really were

a very impressive catalog for about 7 years.

One of the best tracks on the album

>Ladies and gentlemen... HANGING DONG

Making the album art for the Bowie project, hope you guys like it

checked
good shit dong

>>tfw an album full of beatles covers by autistic Sup Forumstants made you realize just how great songwriters they really were
I didn't even catch a lot of the time signature changes until I took a closer look at some songs, their songs often sound simple but contain a lot of stuff nevertheless
bretty cool band

Looking forward to Install A Friend doing Golden Years

I believe ALL THE WAYYYYYYY

great job lads

thanks, I hope you like the 7 minutes long cover that I did with another user

"If we play loud, people might think we're good!"

- whoever the fuck did Helter Skelter

I didn't like Helter Skelter, but apparently everybody loves it

Rev 9?

It's way too loud and the vocals are garbage.

You Know My Name

Loudness is kinda the point of Helter Skelter. At least it's true to the original

It was okay, I just don't get the hype for it while other tracks like I'm Walrus people don't even get talk about

Cool, I'll give it a listen. Never been a Beatles track I went to often but I'm interested to see what direction you anons took it.

The cover of I've Just Seen A Face is legitimately good. I'd listen to it again but Jesus Christ it fucking hurts.

There's such a thing as overdoing it though. The original is still coherent and listenable. This cover is a brickwalled mess of distortion, you can barely make anything out. It's completely overboard.

hahaha holy shit what the fuck is this
Beatleswave

wait for the ending

that was so good
I could listen to a loop of that last 30 seconds or so for hours

>Never been a Beatles track I went to often
pleb confirmed