It's a beaut to finally have definitive proof that women just aren't funny

It's a beaut to finally have definitive proof that women just aren't funny

People kept freaking out about how amazing this Ali Wong special was, and I finally watched it, and it's literally just the same "my vagina" and "look at me I'm a woman talking about how much sex I have, isn't this just hilariously taboo?"

I really wanted to laugh. I really tried, but fuck man, it's just not funny. Didn't get a single laugh.

Am I just jaded? Did any anons here enjoy this?

I watched it too, it was absolute shit. Literally never even heard OF a -decent- female stand-up comedian. Don't know why; maybe women just aren't smart enough/empathic enough to figure out humor.

SOME women are funny, but it's all in the delivery. I enjoy Samantha Bee more than I thought I would.

I watched it once, thought some jokes were funny and some weren't. Haven't been tempted to watch it a second time.

Allow me to sum up every female comedian's standup routine:
>VAGINA!
>Periods are gross! Lol
>I like to have alot of sex! That's totally crazy!
>I fart and burp and eat burgers just like a man!
>Women are better than men
Are you laughing yet?

Did you cry with her when Trump got elected faggot?

Mrs. Tom Segura is pretty funny

>have an ex that decided to get into comedy a while after we broke up
>haven't talked to her in years
>one day see on fb some of her stand up at an open mic
>words cannot describe how deliciously awful and awkward she was
>this was only further delicious when I thought about how this must actually be better than average for her if she actually posted it
>mfw

Segura confirmed respected

this bitch lost her way when john steward left the daily show.

No, I had already finished crying by then.
>I voted Green anyway

If you thought this was bad you gotta watch an Iliza Shlesinger special and prepare to rip your ball hairs out.

>Actually thought it wasn't that bad, the pregnant thing was pretty funny since I've never seen it done before.

>Its okay

Why're you looking at me like that?

Don't forget the lacist jokes!

However, there are a few good female comedians that I know of. Iliza Sleshinger's 1st special, Warpaint, is a good pick. She's got good timing and delivery, jokes about being a woman that aren't just "vagina LOL", and she's fucking cute too.

For true legend status, though, Kathleen Madigan is probably top ten of all time, male or female.

kek, I fuckin love their podcasts together

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

my bad

Remember that time they talked about the fart guy? King assripper? Made me lul

The only one I find funny is Ellen DeGeneres. But then again I only see her once a decade when she hosts the Oscars.

One of the most shit specials I ever watched. She was supposed to be some great female comic. I turn it on, and its her just holding up a stupid dog and acting like a spaz. Utter shit

*sigh*

I'm going back to RuneScape. That reminded me about my slayer task.

lmao and that huge black lady in dallas that professionally eats ass

rest in pasta friendo. I've been smoking weed 60 times longer than u woulda considered me an alt righter

Iliza Shlesinger is the Bill Burr of female comics

Literally anyone whos seriously into them are edgy fuckwits who live life like they're in a sitcom like the big bang theory.

KYS you uncultured mouth breather

I seen a show of hers live once earlier this year with my gf and it was awful. the worst part was that people actually thought that she was being clever and witty by making jokes about her vagina.

what'd your gf think of it?

I thought Chelsea Peretti's was pretty entertaining.

Yea I agree she's more decent than you'd think she'd be. I didn't think she'd be able to wing it on her own outside of the Daily show but she holds up on her own pretty nicely. Would rather watch her show than many of the other correspondents if they had their own shows.

Lol! I made it about 3 minutes in and nope.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

>>Hehe liberals u cry, u lost election, u cry?
>>y are you so buttflubbered, iz it cuz you're sad an a loser?
>>Sad silly libcucks, ur salty tears are salt and delish.

Only thing on the internet the past week.

But when January rolls around though, you realize you're going to actually have to do something besides mock your defeated opponents, right?

That is of course assuming Trump's entire ticket has actually been a serious political endeavor and not just a grab-bag shitshow of blinking lights and bouncing boobies designed to distract and entertain the stupider element of society for his own personal gain and amusement.

Of course that's what all this has been for. Trump's been a democrat all his life, and just used this election to further sell his brand. Trumpsters don't realize this because they're too busy pleasuring themselves to Trump posters and drinking Trump Water.