mlbtraderumors.com/
baseball-reference.com/
fangraphs.com/
baseballsavant.com/
baseballprospectus.com/
brooksbaseball.net/
rosterresource.com/mlb-depth-charts

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mlb.com/video/topic/0/v33847737/col-lad-dickerson-reaches-on-error-to-spoil-perfecto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Player's

the funnest sport

jays tbqh

castro and betances can go fuck themselves.

clippard>>>>shitances

>pissboi doesnt even know what a perfect game is

you cant make this up

>perfect

lmao

>perfect

>0 BB
>0 H
>102 Gamescore

what went so horribly wrong

>71223917
>28 BF
>perfect

LMAO

Mariano Rivera Jr. closing out the Yankees in NY

Tune in.

Reached on E6 (throw to 1B) (Ground Ball); Dickerson to 2B

>28 Batters Faced

>5 games back

was this the giants plan all along?

I fucking hate Dellin Betances so fucking much. He may have just fucked up any slight playoff chances we had.

thats odd

perfect games only take 27

hmmmm......

Thanks Doyers

Thank Betances

he cracks up under pressure and also can't make EASY throws to bases at all

We should've traded Betances instead of Miller

Anytime. We'll always help out a fellow seager bro.

thank those shitters castro and betances instead

does anyone actually use the OP links?

i've made several generals myself so i'm not trying to to single out the op of this one. just curious. seems the only useful thing is to highlight news that everyone already has on mlb at bat.

>we

what position in the yankees front office do you currently work in?

I don't read the OP at all, ever.

don't you know that TY is Brian Cashman

I haven't made a general in months, but I put together those links last season. kind of surprised all of them are still being posted together

I was on mobile and have no time to type shit. There are 20 games left, don't matter who your team is, everyone should be aware of all news regardless of a Sup Forums general. I post the links just so it doesn't look naked.

News is fine. OPs who copy/paste the current game scores are fucking cancer though

Assistant to the Traveling Secretary

I'll be firing Girardi unless he starts using Clippard as the closer now too

Is there an Indians thread? Why do the fucking whos have cheerleaders? Why don't the whos care about the sanctity of the game?

Starting w/ you, everybody form a line and apologize to Kershaw right now.

>5 innings against a team that hasn't been able to hit all year, and has unironically relied on rookies to be good

I'll alert the press

yah, not many pitchers get pulled before the 6th inning

no one here likes you
just fucking leave already

>Kershit couldn't even get the W

ahahhahahaha

betances' stuff is way better than clippard's. clippard had an ERA of 4.3 in Arizona, and has only pitched 18 innings in NY...i still trust betances over clippard, especially after watching the world series last year as well.

>go to roto world mlb
>ctrl+c the news
>'start new thread'
>write /mlb/ general and ctrl+v
>choose file from my CPU
>start thread

>tfw everybody is hating on my boy Kershaw because this retard autist that rivals cincy roots for the same team I do

Who else knows this feel?

At least Mune will get another post season party in Chicago. He was truly too good for us.

>Detoilet could get a wc over a better ALE team

Betances has had 1 MAYBE 2 good outings since being announced as the closer. He's been so unreliable, and is going to be one of the biggest weak spots that we'll need to get fixed this offseason. Clippard is on a hot streak, obviously, but his numbers have been phenomenal since being traded and there's no reason he shouldn't be closing over Betances for the time being. Especially since they are in a win-every-game mode right now.

there are doyer fans on spuh?

I think we all left because of the constant shitposting

That and mongolia bro died

Oh and because the mod kept banning us from posting rallyfus

Please join me

Is there a Tigs thread?

>the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul

I'm still triggered the team isn't the Minnesota Twin Cities, it's a lot cooler than Minnesota Twins

?? it's this one of course

>Miggy didn't fuck up
Feels bueno my amigo

Clayton Kershaw swing & miss % by season

2016 32.9%
2015 32.5%
2014 28.3%
2013 25.6%
2012 25.6%
2011 24.9%
2010 24.5%
2009 24.5%
2008 21.9%

twins pls

i would like to taste his tongue
im a tripfag btw

Daily reminder that Clayton Kershaw never threw a perfect game m.mlb.com/video/topic/0/v33847737/col-lad-dickerson-reaches-on-error-to-spoil-perfecto

that you urine man?

What do you mean by this

The #Dodgers Kershaw is 1st pitcher since 1893 to reach 150 Ks w/ fewer than 10 BBs in a season.

Moved mound from 50' to 60' 6" in 1893.

#wowzers

What started your kershaw campaign?

Someone shit talked him or what?

why didn't Greinke win the CYA last year

He didn't do pilates

mfw the metsies tag along with the methinals and accidentally themselves into the wild card past the tanking jints

GREG GIBSON

THE HOME PLATE UMPIRE

What did he mean by this?

we are fucking lit my familia

The amount of sex that DG claims that he has makes me think that he's never actually had sex

What the heck did DG mean by this???

Never change DG. Does anyone have his drunk posts after the Doyer elimination on last year's postseason?

He didn't post anything after they got eliminated. He took a fucking plane to Venezuela for a month, immediately

pls somebody post the peeing one

How many incidents has Fernandez been involved in?

Is this /DG/ now?

Public school in California fucks you up. Having an all-girls catholic private school across the street didn't make it any safer for anyone either.

Delete that post tho it's unrelated to baseball.

>Reliever headhunts Fernandez who was trying to headhunt Markakis because he was butthurt over a HR and being behind in the count

based

@FakeDanUggla 6m6 minutes ago
Jose Fernandez is going to hit a home run and Turner Field is going to look like a Trump rally.

M I G G Y
I
G
G
Y

>tfw can't find a video of the Aroldis Chapman "Smack My Bitch Up" incident

>tloses

When I make generals I usually post the scores of the games in progress or finished earlier that day

Then you should be forbidden from ever making generals

The Show servers down?

Keeps saying 'your connection has been lost'

>The Big Show

yes

I really hope they work on pitching for next year's game
Unfortunately they're probably spending 30% of budget on modeling the new barves stadium

Looked it up online. They had massive layoffs at San Diego Studios today. RIP the show.

Have the Roylels given up?

Buck truck rolls on

Kevin Gausman is turning into an ace before our very eyes

1 game back

Fuck you Red Sox

But it said the Show team was unaffected

the development team is great though, apparently they didn't cut any team members, but it still sucks that sony is tanking

>memeiners thinking they have a chance at the playoffs

m y s i d e s

>6 finals with 4 teams being shutout

Offenses decided to take today off

Diamond Dynasty is literally the greatest 'ultimate team' mode of any game. In FIFA its basically build towards best players from one league. In MAdden its spam it up to Jerry Rice and ODB once you have them. DD there are so many little challenges like the Joe Mauer rookie card one or play 1000 innings with Athletic players, it evens out the playing field. Love it.

What did your team do today?

Expected Mets to drop 2 of 3 from Nats but Monday was JUST tier and today was dissapointing after another great start from Gazelle Man. He's elite. Get to rebound with a 3 game series at home agiast the T____s. Feels good.

Is it just me or does Matt Vasgersian sound nothing like he does in real life in the Show?