So, are they going to do it?

So, are they going to do it?

the
>rags
have a better chance, that's how fucked they are by the curse

Teams more likely to win a ring than the Cubs this season (no particular order):

Red Sox
Orioles
Blue Jays
Yankees
Indians
Tigers
Rangers
Mariners
Nationals
Mets
Cardinals
Dodgers
Giants

As a Cubs fan I just hope we make it to post-season

Not until they allow goats to be brought into games, because they welcome them and not as a publicity gimmick.

They have the best team in the league, but still, no.

>Best team in the leagues
>Not going to win the eries
Sometimes I wonder if the yuros have a point.

then why haven't the cusb won since the ottoman empire

5 postseason wins

Because chicago's cuckoldry has seeped into its sports teams.

Series wins you mean. misleading post.

maybe
WS is probably Cubs-Red Sox

sox won't win their div series

The Red Sox are the most likely team in the entire AL to reach the world series, and the Cubs are most likely for the NL.

Is it weird I think the Indians would fare well to getting to the World Series? I mean a Cubs Indians WS would be awesome.

Good news! You're half right. Indians will make the World Series and lose to the Giants.

I N D I A N S

Maybe, but that's only because of their experience. I think the Indians are better on the whole, Sox have been showing their flaws lately.

can't wait for mlb postseason shitposting on spee

remember that 18 inning game the year before last?

>muh even-numbered years

The reason the sox's record isn't better is just because they are in a tough as balls division where there is only one legitimately bad team, and even then that bad team somehow manages to break around even with the rest of the division or dominate in the case of the Jays

That's a pretty poor excuse. They've lost series to plenty of absolute shit teams in the past couple months.

Cubs are in a tough division and have the best record in the league.

>tough division
>only 2 winning teams
The Cubs are so high because they have a 100 win team and a division that isn't outstanding beyond them

>tough division

Over the last few years, yes, but it's weak everywhere but Chicago this year. Even St. Louis is bad and shouldn't make the playoffs.

t. Cardsfag

Pirates have been competitive at points in the year. Cardinals are always a threat.

Either way cubs are the best team in the bigs. Not to jinx it but if they make it to the series i don't expect the AL team to stand a chance.

who gives a fuck now, they needed to do it last year and make back to the future come true

>mfw the cusb lose in the final game of the NLCS by squandering an 8th inning lead