>Drug thread

>>Drug thread

Hey Sup Forums. I got some morphine sulfate 15 mg RX and I am wondering if they are good to snort?

I've been snorting hydromorphone and im wondering if it be a similar high? Also I hear people get pretty sick from the ms contin

Bump

Fuck you fags aren't helpful

don't be a pussy. IV that shit.

I've never shot up except for surgery and I really don't like it. I cant even watch friends do it. I dont judge people for it, but ill never do it personally. Snorting I a perfectly accept. Back to it though, is ms contin something I can snort and get the same high as hydro's

b is a very good place to get advice on how to take potentially dangerous drugs.

Key word potentially. You're potentially a walrus. But we don't fucking know that. So piss off faggot or answer OP's questions fuckface

lol fucking weak ass bitch, get that shit outta here and come back when you've had some jenkem like a real man

hey what's the pill code on those morphines?

Color / Shape / Pill code and i'll have your answer

N and 15 half the size of a penny

What's the st value on 15mg

Alright. So morphine has many different ROA's. (route of administration).

The bioavailability is significantly less when taken orally, so my advice if you're looking to catch a buzz is not to swallow. Thus, you can either snort, plug, or IV them. IV or plugging is probably the best, but I used to have an affinity for snorting things so if that's your usual ritual then I'd go ahead and do that.

I can't tell by that picture, but it appears to have a coating on the pill. Either use your fingernail, or get a wet paper towel and slowly rub off the outer green part until all you see is white. Careful not to rub off too much though, just enough to get rid of the color. Then, crush that shit up, find a straw or a dollar bill, and breathe in that sweet opiate goodness for me OP.

minimal. ~$5.

Ok bomb, I paid 2 CAD$/pill and I want to sell them for 5-10 CAD so that's good news. And I thought the sulfates fucked with snorting it. So its good to know that doesn't matter. And yeah getting the coating off isn't difficult. Thanks bud!

Also if I'm a 160 pound male. Who usually does 8-16mg of hydro a day. What would you recommend as a starting dose for the ms contains?

Yeah no problem man. Happy to help. Big time opiate junkie myself. Oxy/Roxy/Morphine/Opana/Heroin/Hydromorphone, I basically did any opiate i could get my hands on for years.
Been "clean" 6 months now. Not exactly clean, cause I'm on suboxone, but not spending all my money getting high anymore at least. I miss it every day though.

Hydrocodone or Hydromorphone?

Hydromorphone HCl. I got the brand dillaudid 8's. And yeah I fucking love me some opi's. Drug of choice by far. So unforgiving though, everytime I try to quit it feels like a part of me is missing. So my guess is that ms contin is probably 1/3 the strength of hydromorph contin

Yeah I feel you on that man, quitting definitely makes you feel empty.

And yeah you're pretty much correct with that assumption. 1mg Hydromorphone is roughly the equivalent of the strength of 4mg Morphine morphine. Granted you have to take into account if you're using the same ROA and the cross-tolerance from switching opiods, but its in that general area of ~4x the strength of morphine.

Also just IV'd my Suboxone instead of taking it orally after reading this thread lol.

Do you know if those morphines are IR or ER? if they're extended release they may have that "gel" shit in the powder that just clogs the shit out of your nose. Be careful.

As far as I know they don't have anything but extended release in Canada. But I took two orally and snorted 6mg of hydro. Then I puked my face off which rarely ever happens especially off only 6mg. So I'm assuming the morphine did disolve quickly in my guts

Damn, you just puked from taking 2 orally? 8-16mg hydro a day is roughly 32-64mg of morphine daily, so taking 30 + 6mg hydro does equate to almost your full daily does in a very short span of time, but still I'm surprised it got you so high you threw up.
How soon after you took the morphine did you vomit?
Did you pull the quintessential junkie move and swallow the pills back down after you threw them up? lol

It only took maybe 5-10 minutes after swallowing the 2 morphines. But its weird cause I usually can down like 10 mg of dilly all at once without any problems. But I have been taking a lot the last three days straight with very irregular sleep cycles.

And hell no I did not eat mt puke haha the pills had disappeared in all the vomit. Ill only ever go as far as picking the boogers that are essentially worth 40$ at a time and eat those