DID the man who

Raw is a good rap album

DID

In the age of cultural Marxism, I'm glad to have even one thought provoking hip-hop artist alive.

>See, I'm the shit like I slithered in poo
what did he mean by this

what's wrong with his eyes?

INVENTED

he has cataract

He's a man with NO GIMMICKS!!!
...Except colored contacts. That doesn't count...

this meme never gets old

he doesn't use his eyes to see.

A container of bleach fell on him and got into his eyes when he was 3. The bleach blinded him and turned his eyes irises a light blue color.

MEMES

Hmm... Okay den

Technically, no. Colleges are an early medieval European invention designed to consolidate knowledge, provide an income for academics/researchers/technical experts, and transfer knowledge generationally. The first university arose out of an anarcho-mutualist collective of scholars from across Europe living in 11th century northern Italy. However these scholars were undoubtedly tutored by someone very well educated, so one could argue that the man who invented college went to the library. I hope that answers your question.

who wins

Who cares?

Nobody.

It takes a certain level of intelligence to fully understand where hop is coming from. I know people like to meme him on here but the fact is, he can spit. Not everyone will understand

White contacts, that way he can see everything through a white lens. This is a race-based joke btw.

He doesnt need eyes to see through the bullshit

no one's denying that he can spit. it's just his lyrics are shit.

What does he listen to? Eritrean postambient drone?

Took that bait like a true newfag

He is right though, Hopsin is beyond patrician in taste. Truly A S C E N D E D

HOPSIN

been wondering this for years. is he blind or something?

He has the smallest fucking ears.