Question Sup Forums

Question Sup Forums
What online game can you be forcibly raped against your will with no way of preventing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVVK5oZhYck?t=5m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Halo

do any exist?? socialtron and second life kinda offer this but second life has an out. Is there any game with descent graphics that has unavoidable rape scenarios?

dota

Minecraft

aside from being killed and teabagged how can you be raped inn any of those games.

any game Asians play

Fear 2

some gmod servers

trips of truth

pocemon in the hoods

socialtron if you had a bad reputation and were playing a female you would be raped instead of killed. You also could be raped by other players and impregnated but it was a crime. The drawback to that was the almost 8 bit graphics. Any current online game where you can be sexually penetrated with no means to prevent it?

Search up "Demon Girl Maisa", first link. You gotta try and fight her but it's impossible to beat her first time. She sucks your cock first then rapes you. All japanese, hentai

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

Dark souls

Second life offers this but only if you use addons that prevent you from "standing up" off a poseball.

thank you user. Will check it out

I got raped once in a game called Corruption of Champions, I mistakenly went up to a camp and some succubus Dom locked me up in a sex dungeon. Then the janitor kept on visiting me and said that if I want some extra favors like food I'm gonna have to suck his dick. I declined, he knocked me out, raped me and restrained me even more.

how where the graphics? Did it only happen once?

I think I played that a few years back but it was a text only type game?

It was repeatedly until I had to destroy the save file to get away from there. Rape scenes don't appeal to me. As for graphics, this is a text adventure buddy, but it's really detailed and your character can be VERY customisable you can customise everything from your hair colour to the size of your dick and balls and even nipples.

text based game with some sprite graphics representing characters

also it's a furry game

yes, text only with some pixel sprites

not necessarily furry, I'd say it appeals to most fetishes one might have

Roblox has hackers that do this

Any game that requires you to purchase DLC to keep playing with friends.

Oldschool.runescape
We rape clans every Saturday and Sunday, it's a bloodbath

if I can fuck dogs its a furry game

bump

quake

None. Because you can always turn the fucking device off.

true but if you returned to the game you'd still be getting raped. Or that's what I'm looking for.

There are mods like this for Skyrim. Check Loverslab.

They're decent imo

Eve online.

Champions of Corruption

tribes ascend

war thunder

To actually answer OP seriously
Skyrim but you basically have to go out of your way to get raped with mods mentioned earlier
Corruption of Champions you can get raped a lot and its text based
Lifeweb: sprite based real players willing to rape you you slutty maid
youtu.be/IVVK5oZhYck?t=5m29s

hellmoo probably I know you can rape in it but I've never played games of this entire genre

League solo que