Trap thread

trap thread
God-Fuckin-Tier version

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/videos/237345/lilith-lovett-strips-poses-and-cums-for-the-camera/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce??

Not a trap.

Not a trap.

she's.

Yeah. Those balls are feminine

ashemaletube.com/videos/237345/lilith-lovett-strips-poses-and-cums-for-the-camera/

>eurasian, white and tawainese or whatever the fuck, white with chinky eyes

hi

This Dollywinks from reddit

Me and my bitch.

original

She really looks like a girl

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

More

sure

Kik ?

RubyRoulette

Im a wannabe sissyboy. Just starting out. Be honest and rate!
Maybe sum tips or pointers....thnx!

striped panties ftw

>God-Fuckin-Tier version
It's GODDESS, you white cis male.

Plz honestly rate... First time sissyboy!

New fake tits

2/2 shotgun barrels

I need the truth! Thats why ive come to Sup Forums rhnx guys an gals. In advance!

Top kek kys fam

What is her name

Your arms are too manly and shoulders.

do you like it?
i have panties of LOZ

every trap god Tier Edition, gets shut down by wannabe sissyboys/traps who look like complete garbage and not even closely like a girl. kys

PROVE IT

Can I be a trap? :3

Hi

And one google image search tells me it's a real girl called Floretta Fiore who looks about fucking 12. Seems Asian sites are particularly obsessed with her, that's Japs for you.

Try harder.

hi, dear. i love you

Yes, post more

hi
show feet pls

post your face

If she has a cock I'm in trouble

Get your dick out for Harambe, boooi

moobs or gtfo

haha, this. but, for example,
this makes sense; it was posted by her itself. she's good looking

pre-boob job

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

i can't mention a thing i hate more than tattoo.

See:

Hello sweety, would you post some pics with your feet posing? So sexy.

k

nigga kill yoselffffffff. Are you afraid of wanting to a fuck a tarp?

meh

Err I don't have any XD

Let her fuck you?

No request then? :(
It's ok you still cute

You're a massive faggot.

My feet are more manly than chuck norris eating an apple pie

Who is this homo in the pic?

Me

Don't you faggots get tired of taking shits all the time so you can get your butt jizzed in?

Let me see your face. Also moar. You're lying though.

Not really. I shove weird shit in my ass all the time :D

It's really ugly but here you go
And I'm not special

all good

You seem girly. You should post moar, you girly fag.

I wish I had a butt

Okay

damn at least try to appear feminine digusting

Spread your cheeks like goatse, like Trump's mouth.

i love it ;o more panties to show?

Cloesest I have hehe

Poll time chaps, has Trap become a catch all phrase for any cross dressing sissy boy or does it actually apply specifically to the ones that can actually pass as female.

Make a tinychat room and do some gay shit.

Closest* -_-

show that ass