Hey Sup Forums ask a Soldier who's on 24hr Duty anything

Hey Sup Forums ask a Soldier who's on 24hr Duty anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLllxgEfhRo
youtube.com/watch?v=qhx14ijzupM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bliss

where are you stationed?

Post a gun or two.

Not fortunate enough, try buttfuck alaska

Post your rifle and your gun. Show us which is for fighting and which is for fun.

what's that in the bottle
do you get tired after the 24h? is it just a bunch of waiting, or also patrolling?

>Duty
>doody
lol you said doody

From the Gunline

Fucking kek

Jesus Christ OP, I've dipped for many years and have some fucking class with it. Brown bottle or tin can please. No one wants to stare at your gross dip water, including me. I even spit discreetly when people aren't looking.

oh shit nigger you too

Dip Spit

It's a CQ (Charge of Quarter's Shift)
I just sit at this desk for 24hr's and ensure the barracks are in order.

I'm essentially making sure there are no dead hookers or no laws being broken on the premises.

Unit?

>no dead hookers or no laws being broken
sooo killing a hooker isnt necessarily against the law on a base?

tfw this is both my rife and my gun

Some soldiers don't think so, just like getting a DUI

How many civilians have you killed

small unit. will not say in case of identification. i will tell you i work on luzon somewhere in between the imf and vmf

MOS?

Would you Juno Temple? youtube.com/watch?v=bLllxgEfhRo

Would you bang out 20?

If it holds a weapon and fits the ROE then i shoot

So several then?

13 series

If it holds a weapon and fits the ROE, then it's not a fuckin' civilian

Same, keeping opsec

My workplace sits on the crossroads of luzon and macarthur

What branch?
Why is your cover the old woodland?
Why do you not have your cover on if you're on duty?

Sure but you never answered my question in the first place.

Conjure up a seance and summon them for me and ask.

Hey man. What kind of music do you like to listen to, when you ain't doin a gosh darn thang?

Could you dig something like this? youtube.com/watch?v=bLllxgEfhRo

Pog.

The fuck? No one asked me a fucking question. I literally just responded to a comment.

FAG! Haha seriously though I'mgoing to join the army when I finish college. People tell me that I should apply to become an officer, bbut I really jjst want to shoot at people :/

absolutely. fuck that physical work bullshit.

Sorry at first it looked like the woodland. Now i think its multicam which answers my first two questions. How you holding up?

>army
>cover is actually a Patrol Cap
>cover is actually OCP (google it)
>i'm indoors it's against regs

Army

Its not, thats the shitty multicam knockoff we use now.

Headgear is only worn indoors if you are under arms, which is distinct from simply being armed.

oh YEAH?

Do you regret your life choices so far?what's your salary?

I know the feeling, hiring a trainer to get in better shape, then off to USMC if they'll take me, or one of the littler guys like Coast guard, anything to let me kill and be a hero for it

Why not go civ side? Why would anyone willingly be a green suiter for a soft skills job?

The bennys just aren't worth it.

Have you ever sucked your army leaders ding dong

That's a common Navy practice

i am soon enough, just a few more months. i fell for the muh benefits/healthcare meme

Is it true you make new recruits drink milk with pee and cum and emetic rat poison in it?

why is he a fag?

Any soldier whonwas on 24 hours duty would definitely hit the bunker and not wasting their time asking for attention on Sup Forums. Skeleton/fatty liar faggot....keep dreaming.

Because he fucks other gentlemen, most likely gives them the old "anal analysis" as well

Good. Be sure to tell your story to all the kids where you're from. Effect the change from the outside in: combat service support jobs should be civ contractors.

I'm tired of people thinking you and i are the same species.

Why you not use portion snus way better
If anyone gets quads will you do little shot out of your spittoon ?
Have you killed a sandnigger yet

Field Artilerry Guy. FAG.

No shit? We had to wear covers on duty regardless. Marine though. Thought about trying the Army a time or two. Is it worse?

Do you guys play soggy buiscut
And do the three man lift on new starters or faggots ?

>

What's it like knowing that your girlfriend/wife is being railed by all kinds of niggers and spics while you're on duty?
You guys are the original Cuckservatives.
I vote against veteran benefits every chance I get, you welfare parasites.

Nice foto shopp faggo

tfw im single

>what's it liek knowing you will never feel the warm embrace of a women ever
>oh unless you pay for it

You filthy low-class dirtbag.

I hope you die slowly and painfully of mouth cancer.

"Worse" is subjective.

We are way bigger than you. Way more units, with wildly different roles and approaches to warfighting.

Your individual experience will be dictated by your mos and duty stations. I went light infantry -> stryker. I can't wait to go back, fuck sbct land.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I hope you get toe AIDS you prick

What are your thoughts on the Antarctic Conspiracy, OP?

>my face when op don't answer my questions

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what was your question?

Holy shit. Bet that really got under his skin

Damn ive been looking for that. are you a fellow oldfag?

How can this prove anything? A army "card" can easily be bought online.....
If you wanna prove something then take a shot of something outside a window or the hall you are in. Surely there are plenty of army related stuff decoration on the wall etc.

Enlighten me, user

Gov Welfare.

Too stupid to get an education?

MY DICK IS 5 METERS LONG FAGGOT
I'll blast the back of your mother's throat with so much cum you'll shoot out of from the back of her skull a newborn.
MY DICK IS 5 METERS LONG AND ITS A FACT YOU JEALOUS FAGGOTS

I've been around for a few years.

congrats bro

Do you ever do the old three man lift prank on new guys or retards ?
Also do you make them play soggy buiscut to sort out the pecking order
>fun times

Fox?

dude seriously that is not how dandruff fucking works

you don't get dandruff from wearing a hat with dandruff

but yes it is your dad's fault because dandruff probably runs in your family

get some Head and Shoulders shampoo or something

where you from? Lemme guess... north california, oregon or Washington?

Don't need to prove anything. That's as far as ill go.

>I'm tired of people thinking you and i are the same species.

OK, here's a motherfucker I can respect. So you also notice that most every Vet these days seems to claim they were "in the shit."

Southwest

No i'm not a fister.

In your free time, look in to Admiral Richard Byrd and Operation Highjump. Look in to the Antarctic Treaty and the UN.

tl;dr It will lead you down an even deeper rabbit hole and will force you to question the government you work for.

>hey look at me I'm a faggot
>I can't actually raid anything or hack
>so I'll post bannanas
You fucking suck nigger dick

Thats net income, albeit pre tax.

Privates don't pay rent, or for food. All 20k of that is literally fuck-around money. And it shows, judging by the number of second-hand 4-cylinder mustangs in any given barracks parking lot.

Shit, I'm just a lowly staff sergeant, and my annual income is ~71k.

Been there, many times. Boring as fuck. Be safe user. MAGA.

The fuck are you on about son
Hopefully your not a retard just replyed to the wrong post

They got you in the barracks?

So you're a gun bunny then? Don't tell me you're a fucking delta.

take a chill pill faggot

Oh yeah?

Not comfy revealing MOS sorry.

Its easy for *me* to tell who was and who wasn't.

I just don't want joe or jane down the road confusing what he did with what i did. Different fucking species man. CSS jobs are important, critical to an effective fight, but not even on the same map sheet quite literally.

Still waiting

>wannabe hard boy got triggered
You know, that everyone and his mom is laughing about halfbrained apes like you, right?

i hate jews

youtube.com/watch?v=qhx14ijzupM