So I bought 150-200 micrograms of "acid". I can't be sure if it really is LSD...

So I bought 150-200 micrograms of "acid". I can't be sure if it really is LSD, so if it's not what are the worst RCs it might be? And is there any possibility to do permanent damage to myself if it's not real LSD. My friend who bought it from his friend said it's real but really that doesn't mean anything.

pics

If looks like it already made you retarded. You should get your money back.

Take it, faggot

If you swallow it instead of holding it under your tongue, a couple of RCs don't work so if you feel nothing then you know

:(

Also if you're only taking a single tab the person who made it wouldn't want it to fuck up their customer so they can get repeat purchases

I read NBOMe doesn't work that way and is it the only one that can actually kill you? Contraction of the vessels and seizure

Acid isn't LSD

I believe that's correct, I did LSD the other day that I ordered from the darknet, did just one tab
Acid is describing anything on a tab fucknut

What the fuck is wrong with your head?

So even if my drugs isn't LSD taking just one tab and swallowing it instantly, I should be fairly safe?

Oh Shit. I thought this was another DIck rate thread

It's not my head just saved it from another imageboard :D I can post more of him

Sounds hot. I'm in. Send more.

Basically

How thick is the tab and how large, nbomes are generally smaller and thicker with a pickish colour on the side without blotter art. Also if its bitter or has any noticeable taste it definitely isn't acid

ok, if it's acid, then it should be ok. If it's not acid and you don't have a fucking clue what it is and what it will do, should still be ok.

Give it about 15-20 minutes, feel nothing, take another dose.

Op takas ylilaudalle

Do NOT take another dose

SO much cringe, so planned in one photo...

Lol

No, it flushes too quickly our of your system. Second dose quickly if you feel nothing at the 20 minute mark. You're just topping up a little what still in your system.

Your good Bro, take 2.

Wtf don't swallow it you dumbass. Also as some other user told if it has any noticeable taste it isn't acid but probably nbome. They are generally safe as blotters.

Deaths resulting of nbomes are exclusively because of liquid form taken nasally, resulting in overdose.

topkek

Don't listen to this guy, he's babbling utter bullshit

OP, if it's really bitter, spit that shit out.

I've never actually had any acid that wasn't LSD, so I can't say for sure, but I've had people tell me irl and online that most RC's are bitter.

Ink + paper is also rather bitter so it might be hard to tell...

Yeah I am not going to. I just wanted to make sure one tab doesn't fuck me up totally if it isn't LSD. Only thing Im concerned is that if it's not LSD is one tab enough to overdose and end up hospital/dead. None of my friends are concerned because they are quite positive it is LSD. I just want to know the worst case scenario.

omg that's disgusting D:

:D

Same-fag here you fucking moron.

If you're not 100% sure that you have acid, then don't take it. Wait until you can buy from someone you trust.

If someone is trying to make a substance similar to acid, but cheaper, and designed in an chinese lab...

100% it's gonna be an 8-12 hour trip. Whatever you get.

Be good to your brain. Old-fag here, done my share of acid. Much prefer shrooms.

Yes it is dumbfuck.