Sup Sup Forums.Why are you guys up this late? Or Early. Just got back from the bar. Also General late night thread

Sup Sup Forums.Why are you guys up this late? Or Early. Just got back from the bar. Also General late night thread.

insomnia. also bronchitis makes it a pita to sleep currently.

Insomnia is the reason i go to the bar. Now instead of sleeping i just lay here buzzed.

bad dreams

Care to talk about them? Personally i can't sleep at all most night's but when i do i have very vivid dreams.

weed better for sleep but it takes a lot

I would smoke but my job drug tests. Pretty good job too so im not gonna risk it.

too poor here, hopefully it will be legalized in my state soon tho.

Doubt my state would legalize it. Super red state. At least i got booze.

whats your favorite?

Jack Daniels and cola. Stopped drinking the soda part because i noticed some weight gain so now i just drink it neat.

pretty much quit drinking but used to love jack n coke myself. or kraken

Security fag here actually have tondo some thing in 30mins

kraken is good. It's the only rum i really like. Every now and then i get some beer but it takes too much to get me where i wanna be.

Night shift user? You like it?

You never know its legal in Oklahoma for certain medical problems

Kinda this job site is only 1am-9am so its not bad sucks trying to do shit during the day though

Texas man. Though i doubt my job would stop drug testing.

I know next month at where i work at there will be a position open for night shift pretty muching doing the same shit i already do but no one will want to take it since its 7pm-7am and Holidays. I'm thinking of taking it though. more money.

If you can handle not being our during the day ( like Dr. Appointments) then do it its not bad also I was the Oklahoma poster I'm now living in Austin

This girl I work with is messin my mind up. Half the time she loves me and the others indifference. In my dream she was leaving forever and would not say goodbye. I should give a fuck less

Same user
Also there's a few bills in Texas talking about legalizing it if its legal they can't drug test for it ( as long as you abide by the rules for it)

Nice dude. I'm all the way over her in El Paso. Don't really do shit during the day but gym and vidya so and gym so imma go for it.

I know the feeling user. There is this girl i've known for years. We talk every day. Yet i can't seem to tell her how i feel. My last relationship went to shit because i realized i was just trying to date someone like her not someone i genuinely like.

I'll try it. Last time i smoked was after high school i think? Been like 6 years since then. Didn't smoke because i was in the military so that's where i did my college.

>unaware of differing time zones

>Ha what an idiot i sure showed him