Anyone else here just so SICK of chasing girls around...

Anyone else here just so SICK of chasing girls around? Like I dont mind putting effort into meeting someone and learing more about them but we are at a point in society where women hold al the power when it comes to judgement. Im missing out on my 20s because women are so selective, and its exuasting how much you have to pursue them to prove you're worth.

>Gets girls number off tinder and text her for a week
>Lets get a drink this weekend
>Sorry I cant, can we do something next weekend?
>Uhh sure...
-Next weekend after constant texting for a whole nother week-
>Hey you still keen?
>No sorry Im busy

Fken kill me.

>Anyone else here just so SICK of chasing girls around?
No. Pretty happy being single.

how old are you?

MGTOW man, MGTOW. 2017 is the turnaround year. Men are getting fed up with females. At some point it's better to be alone than to compromise your integrity for some pussy.

>Hey you still keen?
>No sorry Im busy

Should have said whatever and moved on

Its 1 man for every 1.5 to 2 women donno how much dont care do know you got it the wrong way round

She is the one that asked me to go out again.

Its always been like this. Its evolutionary. The majority of women chase a minority of men. This is the alpha male concept. Allthough i guess it is true that in the past, weve had a large period of time where it was normal for women to just settle for a man. But right now we live in an age where people have more choices and opportunities. So women stop settling for their arragned marriages and their 'nice guy providers' and start to seek for that alpha male that they really want. This combined with the fact that most men are desperately trying to get a woman, makes the women realize that they are in super high demand and they get arrogant.

This is why the cuck fetish is such an huge things these days. Men start to realize the cold harsh truth, and give in to the fact that they arent one of these alpha men, and they become cucks.

OP is the .6

Bro I don't know what you thinks gonna happen but thinking about women this way doesn't make you any more attractive to them

/thread

chasing girls is sooo 2015

Just grab 'em by the pussy.

only the betas

your image should read 'there are 2.6 betas chasing every 1 woman and 10 women chasing every guy who doesn't give a shit'

Gave up 3 years ago and I've noticed girls actually try with me (rare) sometimes I pick up on it and bed the bitch sometimes my austism lets me down, honestly in my personal social groups I've started just not going out anymore and I don't feel the need to see my mate there all gf'ed up and I can't be bothered sitting there conversing with judgemental cunts either im completely fucked or it's the Norm

This guy does not give a shit?
He must be swimming in pussy

>doesn't give a shit'
I'm not giving a shit right now. Where's my damn harem?

Don't chase them. Only work on yourself and let them come to you. Pussy isn't worth as much as they want you to believe. Ask what it is about those women that makes them deserve to be with you. Acknowledge your own value. Every time I stopped "the hunt" is when I'd suddenly get the most women.

Why even give women a choice as if they were humans?
Just rape these fuckholes if you're that lonely.
Its not like females are real human beings.
They have no sense of ethics, capacity for empathy or vision beyond what enhances their sex appeal.
Fuck toys should be used as fuck toys.
They are NOT PEOPLE.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

Yep MGTOW since February this year.
Gender dynamics will slowly flip later on in life, women hit the wall.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

Stop bothering with this shit and work on yourself for yourself.
The less you give a shit about this and the more you get on with what you want to do, the more the chicks take notice and follow along, not wanting to get left behind.

Actually the hot women (say, 7s and up) do not chase any man, alpha or not. Even if they really really like him, they sit back and wait for him to chase them

I'm getting pretty good at fapping.

Wrong, Bruv.

I really hate the fact that shit like this and how I've been treated in the past is making me hate women more and more. It's kind of unconcious but sometimes I become aware and hate the feeling.

I'm not pretty particularly handsome, tall or charismatic but I've never had to chase girls. Just do your hobbies and interests and don't be off-putting and people will gravitate to that.

Unfortunately not entirely true. Women are still chased and hit on from guys of all ages right up until they hit menopause, as long as they stay fairly slim, have nice hair and a bit of makeup.

Source: My Mom is 43, looks a bit younger and is slim. She recently joined 2 dating sites and gets hundreds of messages each week from guys as young as 22. She's been on 2 dates this week and both times she was the one decided she didn't want to see them again. It's honestly depressing to see that the dynamic never really shifts for reasonably attractive women, they always have options

Just find a trap.

then stop doing it. they can only be chased as long as dumb fucks like you keep doing it. if every guy stopped for about 2 months, the bitches would go crazy insane and get over their privileged shit. the problem is, at no time in history have men ever got together and stopped kissing their ass for 2 months solid. c'mon you fuck headed guys, lets do this. jesus, i'm married, i could do 2 months standing on my fucking head. let's go here people!!!!

Hot girls have so many options they have no need to chase. Just because you met some 5s or 6s who run after men, don't mean shit

>Hot girls have so many options
Sad thing is that there's also a shitload of ugly fucking chicks that still get cock easily it they want.

>Source: your mom is a whore, why isn't she married? she has a kid obviously, is she a slut? and why is she constantly trying to fuck 22 year old guys. i think it's obvious, your mom is a whore.

or, just a normal woman, because face it, they are all whores. the guy that is with them just doesn't realize it yet.

a lot of women in my town are going gay these days. obviously brainwashed by jew media. most of have kids too, they're "later in life lesbians" or whatever.

Lol she divorced, big deal. She was married 23 years. She doesn't even reply to any of the messages under 35, but even if she wants to be a whore at 43, she has as I said hundreds of willing partners messaging her every week to choose from. Which is more than you or me have

I know man. It's fucking sad

You just need to get fit, look good, be humble and be kind. Don't listen to a lot of these fucktards who have never been with a woman. I was over weight, geeky, smoked and drank. Women would reject me always, I cleaned up my act got fit and now they chase me, sometimes in front of their own boyfriends which is always interesting!

Seriously if more guys did this they'd start to get off their fucking high horse.

i just fap i havent bothered with women in like 10-15 years , i had sex like 10 years ago just to prove that i could, took about 3 days of going out with coworkers
im different though, a complete misanthrope and 100% antisocial like i literally don't get lonely or have desire to be with other people. i dont enjoy social situations and the concept of sitting down and just talking with someone for hours on end would drive me up the wall.

most my problems stem from my psychopathic mother . i've had people i only met 2 minutes ago be more loving and caring and emotive to me than my mother ever has been.

im also parroting her psychopathic tendencies like its just behaviorally programmed into me from her manipulative psychopathic abuse over the course of my entire life

go after the shy and unpopular girls. they usually have few or no guys after them.

Damn, I'm guessing you got dumped then.

you have to GIVE A SHIT about yourself tho

when you become a wizard youll realize how easy it is to get women

if you were a true wizard youd have it all

I can understand OP. To know that a woman can have such a high turnover rate is beyond frustrating. A fat sloppy cunt can get a man or a solid relationship in a period of a week.

A good example was my ex. Standard looking brunette with DD tits. I broke it off with her because she had so many health issues and mental illnesses, she could live in a psych ward. Yet after a week she was getting train ran on her. I caught up with her a year later and she had slept with 15 men, had a cuck for a boyfriend/fiancé and was happy still with no job nor any prospects in life.

Me, I lost 30 lbs, have a decent but good paying job (right at 60k a year) started dressing nicer, bought a new car with little to no debt and I started to read and join more clubs(judo, mma, and dancing).I had to hustle for low level pussy, at the time of speaking with my ex again I only had 2 more under the belt, after being rejected over I could say 20 times going out with friends.

Now that was about 10 months ago, my ex has a kid and is married. She still cucks him (which never happened when I was with her) and she has NOTHING in terms of jobs or future. Still she looks decent and that was the ticket. Now I am single, still bave the job, still go to the clubs but I have zero prospects. Hell I completely quit Sup Forums cold turkey for a good 2 years but recently I have comeback due to seeing the futility of the rat race. Going out and talking to single mothers trolling at the club for drinks, or talking to 9 out 10s and realizing they are vapid with no personality.

I have come to the conclusion that I will have to settle down if I ever want to find a woman. I will not receive a tight bodied woman who hasnt had a train on her or has a kid or two. Hell I dated a girl for a month recently and she wanted to cuck me, had even slept with her but she had a few "friends" that visit and asked me if that was okay.

I'm getting sick of it, the more the days pass the more I want to go with the MGTOW

True but you're not taking in account family or social structure either. Parents and grandparents across cultures influence mate selection too and can put pressure on the woman. But nowadays your stepgrandmom from mommy's third marriage doesn't care that you bareback fuck a guy on welfare because the government and abortions exist
>but they hardly use the second option q_q

actually.. this!

wish it were easier or even remotely legal where I am.

any greentexts? =)

>Still she looks decent and that was the ticket.
This is true, any girl who looks decent is never short of a relationship or sex, and if she doesn't have either that's because she chooses not to.

Being a single mom is no barrier to this, it may have had stigma in years past but now it seems 90% of guys overlook it if the girl is decent looking.

There's no point trying to slutshame women either, because guys value looks over anything else, so decent looking women get away with behaving any way they like. And by decent looking I mean, just not ugly or fat.

The bar's getting lower too, because so many women are land whales these days, any woman who's not obese gets bonus points