Things you find in other people's computers

things you find in other people's computers

Other urls found in this thread:

webslutmaker.tumblr.com/post/153383323656/24-year-old-swetlana
webslutmaker.tumblr.com/post/153383657691/carla-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loli

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

sauce

Got more of her user?

Moar?

go on user

What is semen?

your OC?

yeah cheatin on her bf. then got fat when i moved out of state

tell me you have nudes of her

I haven't found any, nor have I been able to obtain any. 'Tis a long mission.

COMMAND.COM
BASRUN.EXE
AUTOEXEC.BAT
pics of their dog

subtle kek

Pictures of this girl

sister of ex gf

face?

roommate's gf. found pics on his laptop. god that was the best find ever

not going to post pics with full face, sorry

Stepmom

should i continue?

yes

Yes user... let's see those pics

What game is this?

yes pls she is hot, i am running out of pics

Name is Carla for your folders

Got moar?

19 year old

love seeing her spread, so don't hesitate!

thank you very much.

Is that a dildo on the bed?

> Name is Carla
> is my roommate's gf. always moans like a little slut and is wearing nothing when she goes to the bathroom
> is shy, but such a tease
> so loud when she is being fucked.
> always fap furiously when I hear them at it
> once open the bathroom door (lock never works") and she is there looking at her tits and touching them in front of the miror
> one day they are out somewhere and roommate leaves laptop on the couch
> snoop around in folders and find all of these
> fap furiously for days on end
> now I want to spread her for all to see

no looks like a wallet

Purse

wow fuckin hot!

That's my fetish

Ever. Record there sex sounds?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

actually no...

If u ever do lets trade i work for a hotel n i record sex sounds when i can. Kik 716100

fuck it going to post a pic with face because BOOBS!
and because she was such a bitch, hated her so much.
and because you gave me a nice fap with carla.
PS: her name is swetlana and i think she is now 24 years old, spread that shit

pretty face!
will do!

btw, if anyone has question, i'd be happy to answer!

have you tried to hit on her?

i find it always easier to fap to bitches when you know more about them

i'm way too shy... and they've got a good thing going. so i guess no.

Cool

Damn! spreading her for you my friend, what a body!
webslutmaker.tumblr.com/post/153383323656/24-year-old-swetlana

looted pics of my buddies boring robot bitch GF off of his PC when he was passed out

can you spread some of carla too please?

wow nice page, much respect

there you go bud
webslutmaker.tumblr.com/post/153383657691/carla-19

thanks man!!

great job!

Go on...