ITT: Albums nu-males will never understand

ITT: Albums nu-males will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000126447559-lf8zsh-t500x500.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=azQY2YBUMQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but that album attracts nu-males

CAUSE YOU'RE HARDER THAN STEEL

You are so cool. Just kidding, You have no friends. You're awkward and nobody wants to talk to you. You push yourself on people to make them like you but that just scares them more. You probably are bipolar and should see a doctor. Everyday when you get home you cry for no obvious reason because you suppress all the bad events in your pathetic life. Then when you are most depressed you make a posturing Sup Forums posts as a cry for attention but no one responds to it.

bathory is shit.
dimmu borgir is better than bathory.

not trolling.

>projecting this hard
stay mad, nu-male

shit taste

>I know you are but...but WHAT AM I?

Aww, I hurt his feelies. Did you go pee pee in your dipems?

who are you quoting?

bad bait

> The quintessential early black metal band
or
> A bunch of retarded posers who jumped on the late norwegian scene cash-grab, and made shit.

>projection meme
>doesn't understand mock paraphrasing
>still places value on power dynamics

Aww :((

Oh so now anyone who doesn't have shit taste is Nu-Male? Gotta remember that one

I think he means that nu-males hate masculinity and bathory is masculine as fuck

/thread

t. animal collective listener

i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000126447559-lf8zsh-t500x500.jpg

DELETE THIS

What is it about metal fags that they have no arguments? Just "t. nu male", like
>woah shit, you really got him dude

It's just sad really.

>implying bipolar is an actual thing
lmao

What? Just sharing some alpha male albums to trigger the snowflake nu-males.

You guys literally proved your nu-maleness with just how insecure you portray yourselves to be. Not being a nu-male is enjoying whatever without being so annoyingly self-conscious to the point of immaturity. These two posts have displayed the opposite of that.

>t. nu-male

You're a fucking idiot, you know that? Fucking viral cunts like you thinking you're gonna make ANYONE listen to fucking ANYTHING are the worst fucking cancer on here. Absolutely disgusting. Do you think Nirvana decided to viral their shit to get big? Fuck you.

fresh pasta
thanks

yet you still sound like an upset nu-male

wrong

nu-male is the funniest thing on this board because they never deny it.

No user, it is you who are wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=azQY2YBUMQc

When the opening riff to the title track flares up, all nu males run in terror, it's simply way too masculine for their posturing faggotry. Same thing with the riffing at the beginning of Heaven's on Fire and Countess Bathory.
It's pretty much numale repellent,

Pretty much anything by Bathory

>caring

what a loser

kekd

BAPTIZED

IN

FIRE AND ICCCEEEE

Yes

GOD OF THUNDER
WHO CRACKED THE SKY
SWING YOUR HAMMER
WAY UP HIGH

As soon as the riff for Total Destruction kicks in, nu males everywhere start gasping for air, suffocating in the heavy atmosphere that they are so unfamiliar with due to their testosterone-challenged bodies, they quite literally drown and die in the riffs!

Manowar Manowar living on the road
When we're in town speakers explode
We don't attract nu-males 'cause we're too loud
Just true metal people that's Manowar's crowd

lmao its not even that bad

Daily reminder that nu-male taxonomy proves that both they and masculine males are high tests and just alternative forms of appeasement toward women.

balding and having a beard does not necessarily equal high test

you keep saying that and saying that, don't you. besides regardless you can see how both of those manifestations are built around maintaining femininity in women, right? Numales do it through appeasing to a woman's desire for "modernity", masculine men do it through appeasing to a woman's desire for "traditionality" -- both relationships built around the preservation of what the woman considers her innate femininity.

inb4 something about "owning" your woman with masculinity lmao

>you keep saying that and saying that, don't you
what?

nu-maleism isn't just about women though, there's also the social justice politics and infantilism of subscribing to video game and internet culture