first time on boys, how the fuck do i use this site

Kill yourself

You lurk.
No posting for at least 12 months.
Get to it faggot.

Step 1: GTFO
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit

On random 'the one were u posted this' u can do what the fuck u want on others u cant in a nutshell thats what it is.

BTW PUT UR IPHONE IN A MICROWAVE

Suck my dick

delete sys32 on your computer to access the hidden boards

kys newfg

Dubs faggit.

Do you have a finger box?

I̳ ̥͙̦̮w̳̖̭̞͙a̰̩͉s̟ p̜̱̝̯̳o̩̹̗̫̯ṣ̟̖̘t͕̝i̘̻͉͖̝͕̝ng a͈̼̯s ̰̩i̮͎f̤̳̻ ͇̦͕̘͍̯s̼h̳̦͙̼͓͉̟e̝͖̝̩̝ ͈̝͈̣̟̭͔w̜̱͇̹as͙͖̖̰͚̪̯ ̤̭a̠n̼ ̟A̭͚̭̖̝ͅs̗i̼̭̜a̺̭̙n̮͇ ̮̖̜ex̳̰̗c̞͙̼h̝ạ̥̖̜͓̥n̜̮̺ge st̟̦̘̞ͅͅu͔̼d͉ḛṋ͖̻̯t̩ͅ a̦̘nd̥̜̮͔̠̰͚ ͇h͚͈͍̰͍ͅa͇̙̠͇d̘̟͔̪ ̦̹̰̟b̗̪o͚̺͓̠̙tẖ͕̰̘̱͓ ̲ț̖͍̮̼͉̗e̫r̙̺͈̻̤r̥̳̠̦͇i̲bl̻̦e "͕E̫n̝͙͖̞gł̭̹͔̱͉i̱s͉͔̘̗̣̹h̦̙͖̬̣"̗͎͉̬͇̖ ̭̤̣͕ạ̠̭͇ṇ̭̖̳̫d̥ ̩̪̙̩̼ạ̙n̼̼̟̖ a̦̥̝͖̣c͕͕͍̦cen̰t̳̼̗̘̦̲̤.̭ ͓͈̝̤͙I'm̼̜̖ ̥͉͖̫n̫̗̠͎͕͉o̤̻ͅt̠̟̘̠̭̜͔ ̟̰̣̣̥̺̻s̱o͉̠̣̯̥r͈̝̫ry̮̟͙͙̗ ̗͉tḥ̻̰͖͓̥a͇̪t̬̰̦̤ͅ ̯͖̖̤̹̳̗y͚̬̤̼̞̱o̰ṳ ̭̜̯̪̜d͙̣̬̼̲̫͓i̻͚͇̤d̻̮n't͔̝̬̘ ͚͈̯̭͍u̖̹n̰͇̻̠͚ͅd̗̠̼͎͔͖̙e̹̮̬̻ṛ͎̞s̮͈̰̦͓ͅt̥ḁ̳̹͍̰n̥d̘̯̫̺̯ ̙̱̟͈̱tẖ̪ͅe̺̘͔̺ ̻̘͇̘̻ͅj͔͚̠̝͓̲̺o̪̖ke̞͙.̳͍̘̱͖
͚̯
̼͓̱͉4͈̞̜̰̗̻̱c̳̗̝̟͍̬͚ha̠̤̞̭͕̠̲n̘̲͖̺͔̯ͅ ̯̦̯͚̫͚ḭ̺̩̮̗͓̼s ͉̮͓̟̞ͅn͔͕̟͖o̲͓̗̝w̦̞̰͓ͅͅ ̰ͅk͎̪̟͖̦̦no͉w̗͕͖̱̻n̪̰̫̠̝̻ ̥͍͎̤̠̪̙a̰͓s̝ ̫̹̳̳͍͕Ha͎̞̰̳̩͍l͖̲̱̭̖̩f̲͕̗ç̯͔h̠ͅ

>"Now that you're reading this, repost me on Sup Forums or you'll never be a dad!"

what do??

Everyone hates black people for some reason and everyone loves traps. When I say everyone I mean 80%

>newfag admitting he's a newfag

Apocalypse is coming upon us

We don't ACTUALLY hate black people, we just say we do because freedom of speech is so loaded and hard everywhere else, that on here we can be free to say literally anything. Even things we don't actually know or care about. It's wonderfully liberating; try it! For instance, there is a black girl at work and I fantasize about tying her up and slapping her tits until she calls me 'master'.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

1) Lurk Moar
2) Lurk Moar
3) Keep fucking lurking for a month at least
4) Okay now you can poast

You little fucker.

Lurk . Easy

>we don't
Speak for yourself

According to this I am become death, the destroyer of threads

kill yourself i sleep in the living room because I can't afford a bed

Don't listen to these fags op, you seem pretty cool.
Here is a cool hacker trick all you have to do is find system 32 and delete it.

12 months? I lurked for four and picked up on shit pretty fast. But I'm also post-m00t, so...

/thread

No just no turn back...

you have to put your credit card number in parentheses, that's how you get a gold account and don't have to use captcha
put your IP address into {}'s to get Sup Forums X so you can see who's replying to you
highlight someone else's text and hit their post number to quote them, put a >
before a line to greentext

Wait I can post now?I've been lurking for 4 fucking years without posting!