Just snorted .25/g of the purest MDMA i have ever found, after not doing any for 6 months, at 7:15am...

Just snorted .25/g of the purest MDMA i have ever found, after not doing any for 6 months, at 7:15am, how is your saturday goin so far? Be my friend for a few hours. Skype, Snapchat, whatever, come chill with me!

Timestamp and whatever available upon request, too floored to get a good pic atm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXKfCdrKEx4
soundcloud.com/reinier-zonneveld/eht-original-mix-megacity-servant-first-album-single
youtube.com/watch?v=6G6Fi1CVawU
youtube.com/watch?v=pYK2HbZgvqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

share it

definately take a shower on m. feelsgoodman

sounds fun OP but remember you gotta break up with molly eventually

>snorting mdma
>waste of shit

but that day is not today sir!

come on ove rlol and i will

where to head?

Da;;as? lol

Dallas*

sorry buddy sitting in ze zenterrr of jurop

What? lol

Yeah, buddy!
I'm skitzed out this morning too!
How is yours so far?

quit while you're ahead man, stimulants will kill you spiritually and physically

germany you idiot

Why would you say that? Stimulants make me feel pretty fucked up afterwards but there seems to be nothing wrong with doing it every once in a while

WOO! hi new friend, pretty fantastic. Been listening to some Big Wild (if you dont know them i suggest listening to Aftergold by them) and pretty much just chllin. You on MDMA too or what? hows your morning :)

i dont do Uppers very often and i hardly ever do any downers (unless you count weed and alcohol) i try to log when i take what drug (besides weed and alcohol duh) so i can space everything out , so i dont over do anything :P

Why would you snort mdma?
Also if the stuff in your pic is your stash it's not remotely pure.

I'm on that crystal, going hard this morning! I'll listen to your suggestion is you listen to mine: Vibrations by Alex Wiley

because im too impatient to take a cap of it, also the peak is not even close to what it is if you snort ir. and no thats just a pic i found on the first page of the google search "mdma image" because i couldnt get the lighting right to take a picture of what had, but as i said in my original post, i will put in the effort to get a good pic of my shit if yall would like

MDMA should not be snorted its damgerous, and you get a better high when you eat it, grow up user

Yeah if you snort little amounts, and its grim to snort, its not like coke you fool that shits burning you to fuck.
Youd get a better high if you just ate 50mg.
But you probably like the feeling of stuff shooting up your nose too much.

Alex Wiley is DOPE, thanks for the suggestion, , i just got into this whole style of rap. Mick Jenkins, Vic Mensa and Isaiah rashad are some of the related artists according to spotify and i love those guys

so give me your skype

ive taken pretty much every way possible lol, the way i ingest it is usually dependant on what im doing, if im at a party or a club then ill cap it and swallow it, but if im just sitting on my fuckin couch at 8am on a saturday lol...

I like your dyed powdered sugar, looks like it would go great on a donut. Where is the real cocaine at man?

Fuckin' A, Cotton! That track is my shit right now. SonReal is good too, start with For the Town.

Hurr durr I've done MDMA before, I'm an expert!!1!

Shut up you fucking tool and stop pretending the look alone tells you its purity. Just because you got whacked off something that didnt look like that means nothing. Testing it is the only way to know for sure.

And while snorting it isnt as good, it gets into your bloodstream quicker and takes affect faster, thats likely why he snorted it

You are giving up alot for little return op. Dont say no one warned you later on in life.

damn i didnt think anybody would actually ask for it, my skype name is p dumb haha, thebign03

youtube.com/watch?v=iXKfCdrKEx4
soundcloud.com/reinier-zonneveld/eht-original-mix-megacity-servant-first-album-single

taking molly tonight in dortmund

Youre exactly right

dont give out your social security number or somerthing op, might be stupid high. remember to drink shit, and later have some foods.
roll free young one, im out

been up all night on vyvanse, probably take er easy and try to get a nap in soon.

ew :\ i just got off vyvanse, apparently it was just approved by the FDA or some shit to be used as a hunger suppresent for binge eaters, can confirm, i lost 30 pounds in 3 months on it before i told my doctor i cant take vyvanse anymore, cuz i could hardly force myself to eat sometimes...

My drug doing days are over, but I used to absolutely love this song. Here you go OP, enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=6G6Fi1CVawU

youtube.com/watch?v=pYK2HbZgvqo

this ones amazing too

nice song!

not found...send again.

Lol says mdma is pure then fucks it by snorting it like a retard. Everyone knows you get a way better high from swallowing it. You fuck tard.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

I disagree tbh but whatever floats your boat.
Also rolling without smoking weed is the biggest waste.

oh RIP thebign93, try that haha

>doing MDMA alone at 7:00 in the morning
I remember being a dumbass teenager too OP

whenever i smoke while im rolling i can never seem to get high, even like the next day, i just burn through weed like a california wildfire

You can disagree but a fact is a fact. You get a better longer and more solid high if you swallow it. People that snort mdma are fucking stupid and don't know anything about how the chemical works.

it looks like youve really grown up :)

i wouldnt call it solid...if its not crushed up well enough the different sized crystals will dissolves faster/slower and can cause your roll to come in waves

I used to drop 200 and snort 50 or something like that when starting to come up. I wouldn't recommend snorting all of whatever amount you do, but a small part gives a noticeably stronger peak without killing the rest of the roll.

not sure if this is real but im on coke rn, writing my novel, whats up buddy?!?!

what did you do before coming here op?
how was the comeup?

novel about what? nm lol on skype with some dude from b lol

Lol

is it better to snort MDMA or to swallow?

Every time i've swallowed has been less effective than snorting

bump

this guy gets it

It burns your nose and the high comes on too fast. It will be stronger but won't last nearly as long

did u even read what OP said? never said pic was his and strongly implied it wasn't saying a pic would be posted if people wanted.

BEST WAY TO TAKE MDMA

>drop a pill or capsule or whatever
>wait 10 min
>snort a phat line

Combined waves are INTENSE

so basically it depends on your preference, there is no 'right' way to do it.

also its actually quite easy to snort mdma without fucking up your nose. the first few times it did fuck my nose up but then i realised you just have to rub the inside of your nose with your finger to make sure theres none of it left in there and you will never fuck up your nose again.

You need to get laid asap

Fapping during the comeup is the best.

This wont help you ward of damage. Just make sure to do it rarely and give your nose time to heal its membranes inbetween.
My nose was fucked over just a couple of months, a nice wakeup call to stop drugs but a real pain in the ass in day to day activities, not something you can easily fix either.

fapping during comedown in contrast is extremely difficult

You Rollin bro?

Am and is intrinsically semester gangrene the results library is there irretrievably assistant fairly easy inebriated grinding amusement mind. Fuckface

if your talking about damage that we dont realise until its too late, that we cant easily see or feel then you might be right (im not sure) but its definitely possible to avoid the usual nasal damage that comes with md. Ive seen people get nose bleeds after snorting because they do it wrong. Like I said, my nose was all crusty and burnt from doing it but since Ive started rubbing it out immediately after snorting, ive had no problems whatsoever.

Talk to me about the illuminati golden showers.

Guys snorting mdma can give you serious brain damage search it up WARNING!! Fucking Junkies

Dumbass nigger, mdma is about the safest drug you can indulge in if you're not a retard who eats a gram and then whines about depression and headaches the rest of the week.
Alcohol on the other hand is worse than heroin for your health and I bet you don't mind drinking.

Yo user you got a kick ? I'm on about .4 or 5 of some sniffed shard I just want to fucking talk. Kek I only did Molly once but it was a life changing experience and got me laid twice in one night kek

Rinsing out your nose with distilled water and then using a sprayer with e-vitamin oil does wonders to prevent damage, but cleaning it out with a finger wont help. The damage is caused much further in, soft tissue gradually degrades and if you don't give your nose time to rest the cartilage that supports your nose will wear down and your entire nose will change shape/sink; called saddle nose. In my opinion it is far worse that the actual membranes that provide blood supply can be etched away and they wont grow back after enough damage has been applied, cauing the skin on and around your nose to become dry and oily and dark circles to form under your eyes. Not fun when dealing with other people.

Or anything I'm down to talk it's 7:23 where I'm at so people are still sleeping and most chicks don't want to talk before fucking noon kek but im fucking gakked and set flying high till tomorrow

how ya feelin bud? OP here haha just got off skype wqith some dude from this thread

wrong it does help, albeit not enough to avoid any and all problems

robotripped all yesterday and today I smoked a 2g joint when I woke up at 9.

Your finger wont reach in deep enough for it to matter. Whatever you snort is supposed to deposit on the inside of the nasal passage. The outer parts of your nose has nothing to do with it.

i only roll 2-3 sometimes 4 times a year, i do my best to keep 4 months in between each roll

You have to do a lot of cocaine/mdma over a period of months for that to happen; more than a recreational user should be doing.

How you doing OP? I'm waiting to do a roll with a friend, was hoping it would be this weekend :(

i dont think youve snorted enough to know what your talking about because the reachable part of the nose will indeed get fucked up if you dont wipe the mdma out of it.

i always feel gross when im on DXM haha

Was geht Bruder.. Von wo kommst Du?

im pretty good, i started my descent a lil bit ago, but its a pleasent one thanks to the weeds i injected. The weekends not quite over, whats stoppung you and your friend?

He's a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to doing drugs. Needs a long notice, has to have everything planned, etc etc. We could have fit it in this weekend but alas, next one.

Need to figure out these pills I got. I knew the source so I know they're at least 80% good but I've been getting it in crystals/powder most often. When I ate one of those pills I rolled very lightly for like 10 hours then really hard for 4. It was like 6AM when I was trying to sleep and I was still rolling, was fun but unpleasant

I just felt very drunk, but I could think pretty clearly.

Snapchating this chick I used to smoke weed with . Feeling great trying to get use my meth amped confidence to get some nudes during her wake and bake

Also trying to bag up the rest of my dope to portion it out and have literally been doing it for two hours now getting every shard and being so precise it's insane time flies

Will report back with nudes if successful

Also using my weed bong for giant meth piece bexause why not I've got plenty I just binge evey few months or so and go back to just smoking and drinking

i enjoy DXM but i think triple C's are a very dirty way to experience things lol. like my trips are lways good but but some of that shit make me vomit and that always throws off my trip, just feel dirty also thats unfportunate about your bro, you dont really need to plan shit for molly. i woke up at 7am this morning and instead of having coffee and weed i decided to treat myself, watch the sunrise through my window on molly haha

you are my spirit animal, holy shit.

I didn't use triple Cs. I just mixed cough syrup with only DXM with coke. It helped the nausea.

Okay guys well im nearing the end of roll so im gonna go try to masturbate and take a shower. Thanks for hangin out yall!

Thanks user
I can't wait for the day to start and everyone to wake up there's so much pussy to be partaken and I've got enough charisma and social skills to go out in the world today and grab some pussy
God speed and farewell to all of you anons
I'm.going to go shower and go start sticking my meth shrunk cock into some half awake stoner chicks

I have permanent nasal damage, so I do think I know what I'm talking about. If you know a single thing about how to properly snort you shouldnt have substance depositing on the outer parts of your nose anyway, there's little bloodflow there so it will pretty much be a waste.

I think the biggest contributor to my damage was 2c-b, it burns worse than anything I've ever encountered. Other than that I did 9-12g of cocaine, 6g of amphetamines and 3g of mdma over the course of about 5 months, it started slowly and quickly went out of hand. TL;DR you are absolutely correct.
Haven't touched anything in 2 years but now I drink 6-12 beers almost every day so I can't say I've solved my problem.