Cuck here, tell me what ud do to my girl while i watch. pics to follow

Cuck here, tell me what ud do to my girl while i watch. pics to follow

show her feet and her anus, so anons could anserw your question sir

Kayla?

fair enough

What a nice ass. Round, plump. Would feel awesome to cup a handful of her cheeks with one hand, loosely run a hand up her back until I grab a fistful of hair and force her to look in your direction... JUST so you can see her face when my cock slides in her, and how much her expression lusts and goes insane with every inch I press deeper and deeper into her burning folds.

Post a normal pic with face

anyone ever want to trade or sell the GF to a stranger for a night for something minimal like bar tab, a good tie, or a sandwich?

want tits too pls

i surrender her to you

OP of that comment, yeah. Tits would be awesome too. I'm a novelist, so I'm happy to bang out a few paragraphs for you OP!... If you want.

A smile passes my lips as I see you not budge from your designated spot. The only thing that moved on you was your arm timelessly fist fucking your cock. A tongue threads across my lips and I pull on her hair tighter and cause her to arch her back and offer her mouth in the air. My hips furiously meeting hers time and time again, a lustful passion in my eyes. She was going to be returned a broken, and used Woman.

Make her read the Freash Prince Of Bel-Air lyrics out loud...

tits

Fucking love the socks. Kneehighs are seriously my weak point. Call me a legs, and lips man. Hah.

OP, what would you dream of us doing to her? Breaking her in doggy style... One after another taking turns and the line just growing longer and longer, pushing you further and further back into the queue... Only called in to clean up and lube up?

i like being humiliated about my inferior cock that she laughs about. fully erect btw

Fully erect? Here, have some OC from one of my other plays. I tend to get into this thing locally. And I tell you I'd have a ball with your Woman. I love a playful girl, and she looks really... Really fun.

Happy to let you have a turn after I've done my rounds, and feel her newly stretched hole. She could clean me up while you try to fuck her to an orgasm as strong as I could give. Course, don't blame us if we laugh at your efforts. I do leave them gaping...

well OP,
first i would slap both of you around to secure a dominant position in the situation,
then i would tie her down down to a kitchen table and proceed burn her with my meth pipe repeatedly all over her body,
i would start slow at first but then really get into it, every once in a while i would pour ice cold water on her to liven things up again.
im sure at this point both of you would have been urinated on at least once.
then i would proceed to heat up a small iron rod i keep with me for such an occasion and forcibly insert it into every orifice you both had.
I would then probably smoke more meth and slap you both around again befor finally breaking her jaw and jamming my not so hard/methed out cock into her shattered face
i would then get pissed im too tweaked too cum and proceed to piss all over you both again befor storming out in a rage.

if you visit your long distance GF and you find this on her computer from the night before when the bars closed, would you assume she cheated and took his cock?
would you still fuck her?

untouched pussy

forgot related pic

Dunno if that'll fit

Still lurkin' OP.
Why don't you go show her and ask?

She's sleepy.

i would have sex with her and invite you to join us for a threesome,

not another one of these pathetic lil cucks.. look here, if you're serious about this shit then just give us her email or kik or skype so we can send her dickpics, of proper dicks, not that funny lil thing you got. That way she'll know what real dick is and can choose any or ALL that she wants to get stuffed with

cuck me toooooo ahh

take her out to a nice dinner

jesus, she's amazing, how the shit did she end up with a cuck like you? I'll show her what a real man is like! bet she sucks dick like a champ, that's where we'd start..

she does...

My wife getting the D from her bull yesterday. Sadly my wife turned of the lights that I left on and the blanket is in a bad position so can't really see that much. Well better luck next time. and neither of them knew about the camera

Im a 28 year old, /fit/ white guy with an 18cm dick.

I would tell her to take a bath and make sure her pussy is completely clean. I dont want anything left there that has to do with your pathetic cock. I want it to be all fresh and mine. Then id throw her on the bed (i dont want you to be in the same room at this point). Id kiss her body and make out with her pussy. Id lick her and stop right before she cums, so shell be super horny and keeps begging me for more throughout the entire duration of the sex. Id then fuck her, her lying on her back, legs up, while holding her head in my arm, pressing her face against my chest while i fuck her so deep that my dick touches her uterus. The way i press her head against my chest makes her feel like she is my little girl, shell develop an emotional/hormonal connection to me that goes beyond pure lust. Shell wish that this feeling would last longer than this sex session, and that she'd actually be my girl. (This is the point where you get to come in the room). You can see how i fuck her beyond the point of no return. She is so emotionally attached and desperate for an orgasm by this point, that i could literally do anything to her, and she'd probably let me do it, without caring about your feelings. But i dont do anything special. I just cum in her, while you watch. After ive cum in her i dont give her an orgasm. I just walk away, leave. Shell forever be thinking about the way i fucked her, and how badly she wants this again.

My sisters-- guess which is the selfie-slut.

lol! that's the dick she has to work with? so sad for her! she probably cant wait to have a real one in her mouth!

>2013
>Yesterday

i want a real one in her

Yea I don't know how to change the date on that but it really is from yesterday. the camera came with chinese instructions so I have no clue how to change it.

Its quite common for cameras to not have the date properly set

will need to see more before i decide if i give in to her begging or just let her suck my dick

it's this cam. so please if you have some info how to change the date I'd appriciate it m8

oh whats wrong, did little cucky cum already thinking of hir girl sucking a real dick?

how can i get my spanish wife to cuck me

post pics of her here, see how people react to her.
if its positive, genty suggest to her that other guys might fancy gher too if she doeesn't know already!

Just tell her that you want her to cuck you and then you will get an answer, I tried to hint and nudge my wife to that direction for 2 years with no success. Then I told her about my cuck fantasy and 11 days later she was getting stuffed by her first bull

i dont want her to freak out if i ask

she might freak out over it first.. but she'll start to think about it, AND open up to it.
she's your wife, she should be able to handle anything u tell her.

I hope so id love to watch her suck cock

how openly do you talk about sex? in our case we have been open about our fantasies pretty much from the beginning but still couldn't find the courage to tell her for 2 years so it is a big thing ofc.

now she has cucked me for 1,5 years and just yesterday she got her pussy filled with loads 99 & 100 (yea I'm keeping a book but hey I'm a beta cuck xD)

pretty
don't go straight out telling her that though, start off asking her if she doesn't miss flirting and attention from other guys first.

would love to cuck her

That's a good advice and try to ask there questions during the foreplay just before sex.

Too bad that you are fat and need a pump to get hard.

i think that sounds better then asking her outright

yea sure im fat and cant get hard lol

your dick is the same size as his kek

make a little game out of it.. ask some questions, drop some hints.. see how she responds to them, and build on that.. don't drag it out too long though.. u might wanne tell her about your cuck thing when u feel the time is right.

had to deleter her pic got nervous

why? nobody on heere knows here, and she's pretty

there we go buddy, that's it.. now leave her there!
so, this is the one you want to share with other guys?

yes

Someone cuck me

How do you want her to get fucked?

Nah, she's all yours, mate.

Post more of her

what would you do to her?

assrape

id love to see her on her back getting pounded moaning like a whore

Speaking of cuck, one time this girl I knew awhile back offered to let me fuck her ass if her bf could watch and then suck my cock after. I convinced her to take turns blowing me after and then just came in her mouth. Unfortunately she did make him go first so I got blown by a dude for like a solid 2 minutes and when she went I let it go.

i get cucky when I get high.

and im always high, lol

go on...

Yup, need more pics n info

don't stop...

solid 8

face?

furthest i'll go on Sup Forums, lol.

have her tell you mean things so you lose the boner, then have her masturbate while laughing.

fine ill do one better.

I want to slap my fat cock on her face

yes would like that

any more pic like this

what would you do to my gf guys?

pull her hard by her hair as i rail her doggystyle

Lovely body, ass looks delicious. Any more face-on shots of spread ass?

Push her down to her knees and hands in front of that mirror.Then put the camera by her shoes and slip it inside her ass while pulling her hair back.

Thanks guys, heres something for you