I listened to 7 full length albums today Sup Forums

I listened to 7 full length albums today Sup Forums

How much do you listen to in a day?

Ok but post your notes and charts you made while listening to each album

you want a medal or something

Generally I don't have much time to listen to music as I have to listen to a minimum 4 hours of early Swans to vent.

I get notes but... Charts?

Yes, you don't chart out albums as you listen to them?

I guess it's just background music to you.

I don't listen to music, I just bitch about it on anonymous message boards

real patrician niggas listen to a maximum of 2 albums a week so they can digest them and form a legit opinion.

i average 4-5 albums/day.
just 4 today bcs i have a full schedule.
also bcs i listened to the extended edition of pic related with all the bonus instrumentals so that ate up the time i could've spent starting another album.
i usually don't listen to albums on the weekends bcs i'm too busy with life stuffs.

I don't listen to music, I just cry about EDM all day and night.

I make mental notes cause I'm awesome like that

I'm genuinely curious dick wad

understandable

Well what do you listen for when you listen to an album?

Transcribe your mental notes.

I probably average 7 a day you savage
usually do 1-2 cycles through a set of 4 albums. As few as 4 albums, as many as 12 albums a day

gut wrenching textures bro.. i beat my fucking dick to dark ambient

12 albums worth of listening that is. I almost never go through more than 4 different albums in a day

because I have an job and school to attend you fucking neets

What 7 albums did you listen to?

" The album Help by the Beatles is listed as one of the greatest albums of all times, however I can still hear the influence of their overbearing manager making them sing about relationships. That being said, I hear their creativity and originality coming out on this album"

" Rubber Soul is apparently the first Beatles album where they had complete control, however they still seem to have ties to their earlier music. According to this article there is supposed to be folk inspiration in these songs but I don't quite hear it"

" Let it be is a superior album to Abbey Road. Every song is genuine, all of them are knock outs. There is next to no goofiness on this album, just excellent track after excellent track"

I had a Beatles kick today, obviously. I hadn't listened in a while.

> Inb4 pleb, I like Patrician stuff too

THIS.

My man!!

I have a job where I can listen to music all day so I do. I am assuming something similar?

as described here:
I listened to Help, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Abbey Road, Let it Be, and Underoath's "Their Only Chasing Saftey" because I went to the gym, and I was looking for some Metal to lift to.

>Help, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Abbey Road, Let it Be, and Underoath's "Their Only Chasing Saftey"
...Did I miss one?

I only counted 6.

Superficially listening to 7 albums is not really a feet user. Might as well just have ti as background music

Oh I missed one, John Lennons Plastic Ono Band as well.

>job where I can listen to music all day
yessir

it is

see
I'm not looking for praise retard. I want to know how much others listen to

I listened to 2. The new Sun Kil Moon and Pissed Jeans.

>How much do you listen to in a day?
Between 0 and 1 albums

>I'm not looking for praise retard. I want to know how much others listen to
Oh so quantity over quality

I might as well answer OPs question since I asked a bunch.

It's been a while since I've listened to music since I have a lot going on (emotionally) in my life but I actually have some motivation now and I'm gonna be exploring albums in a certain genre so I'll be listening to about 2-3 a day.

Average 25 a day when I do listen.

>, however I can still hear the influence of their overbearing manager making them sing about relationships
Are you retarded?

Why do you ask?

>the influence of their overbearing manager making them sing about relationships

what does it mean to chart out an album?

What?

They were heavily pressured into singing about shit that they didn't want, and at the beginning they had no creative control. What is wrong with my statement? Many songs on Help are about relationships?

?????????

>They were heavily pressured into singing about shit that they didn't want, and at the beginning they had no creative control
[citation needed]

Not them but I'm guessing they mean topsters.net

It's a website where you can make visual charts of favorite albums/albums you've listened to recently.

Seems pretty pointless, who is going to care what my favorite albums are?

ITT: plebs who treat music like it's fast food except my nigga

Paul is still fighting for the rights to his music.

Back in that time, many artist didn't own their own music, the record company did.

Hence, you wrote what they wanted.

How is this a hard concept?

You.
Would be.
Surprised.

It's a very common discussion on here.

Besides it's kinda fun discussing favorite albums.

Chart them if you want, don't if you don't, do as you wish.

The only real patricians in this thread

>Paul is still fighting for the rights to his music.
>Back in that time, many artist didn't own their own music
Incorrect. John and Paul did own the stake in Northern Songs, but sold their stake after taking poor business advise. That was then acquired by someone else, which was later acquired by someone else, and finally sold to the current owner.
>Hence, you wrote what they wanted.
Their manager was literally shut out of the creative aspect of the band. I don't think you know what you are talking about.

this is fun

You making one?? Awesome! Can't wait to see it.

i found a thread made for these so i posted it there. just made a top 10 because a top 100 would take me a couple days of thinking