Can we convince women to grab themselves by the pussys and hashtag it as like a protest against Trump...

Can we convince women to grab themselves by the pussys and hashtag it as like a protest against Trump? Free pussy pics and they might think they actually accomplishing something like retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit. I love this idea. Someone needs to make some photoshoped pictures like the #draftourdaughters ones and spread them around twitter. This could be awesome

bump for potential

It might be easier to convince guys to grab girls by the pussy in solidarity with trump. Anyone stupid enough to grab some random stranger is going to be in for some shit.

like this is a very rough idea im not the pro on this stuff but it's always good when these kinds of things do take off lol.

the solidarity thing for trump is intweresting too ya

massive bump

I like this idea #BumpforTrump

Gentlemen, how do we proceed?

We summon femanons.

FEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONSFEMANONS

fuck yeah

#NotMyPussy ? they grab it 3 fingers deep haha

Bump

opinions??

Not super catchy, maybe too long

What about #notmypussy

yeah better

Ilike where this is going

I second the motion.

#NotMyPussy

Only I can #GrabMyPussy #NotTrump

Bump

like dis?

Bumperino

Bump

i propouse to make a lot of dummy twiter acounts tumbrl and shit

lets start this shit

Bump this has potential

agreed

ok so good progress boys, im glad my idea has some traction but getting it to the actual production level is the hard/skilled part. We need more people with more talent making good shops and what not

ok use this for dummy acount in tumblrr 10minutemail net worked fine , ill try it with twtter next

Bump

I'll see if my daughter will take a pic of herself grabbing her cunt for trump.

bump

worked with twittter

Wow, all you are fucking disgusting animals. Women are not objects, they are humans and they also have feelings.
We shouldn't start this 'movement' just for our pleasure, that is really really bad.

I'm screenshotting this thread and posting it to /r/twoxchromosomes so that they know that it was started by Sup Forums and don't fall for it.

Bye

PS: Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

While you're at it. Kill yourself.

lel

Isn't Planet Fitness a ... gym? Why the fuck do they have pizza nights?

I say YES WE CAN

just make a start and caption it "you cant build a wall around my privilege"

user, you forget that we dont condone this sort of betrayal against our own gender.

its better to betray eveything

Don't forget about boi pussy

this
for extra progressive points

Wtf is boi pussy

Let's do it!

Not really a gym, more for pretenders and try-hards, like Larry Hamplanet Gooseman here.

Oh boy. You haven't been on here long enough, have you? It might be better for you to just stop coming here now, while you're still unaware of boi pussy.

Needs to have GRAB in the hashtag.

Also for better results, find a picture of a girl without her boobs out. Will look more genuine.

My repeating numbers dont speak untruths.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
lol thanks to you i found the trump vs hilary epic rap battle funny shit man if you havn't seen it watch it