Just god this antique DS thing. I wanted to buy games for it but I don't know how to connect it to wifi...

Just god this antique DS thing. I wanted to buy games for it but I don't know how to connect it to wifi. Have you ever played one of these ? If so please help.

Low quality b8

Omg errornon i had one of those too!
Zelda links awakening dx was awesome btw.

Cool. How can I get it ?

You need a game link cable to hook into your vcr.

You failed at being funny, cunt. Good job.

vcr, Is that some kind of router ?

I loved those. Me and my brother both used to have fun with them playing Pokemon Red and me pokemon Blue. Good times

Ebay.

Member the link cables, member the hook on light.

You don't need to be an asshole, I'm just trying to get help

That's a sega nomad it only gets text only internet

So it's not comparable with modern internet ? It sais Nintendo so I'm pretty shure it's not by sega

i had a lime green one of these, i used to feel so superiour playing pokemon yellow against my friends who all had regular gayboys with pokemon red or blue, yellow had better colours, where are red and blue had opproximated colours, good days, it was a simpler time

Back when gamers met up for multiplayer. So much fun

Oh yeah, I member!

Nobody is taking your shitbait.

Better than iPhone 7

Ya know, I remember taking pics of my dick when I was 12 with my gameboy camera. Does that count as cp now?

so good, things are a little souless now, but that might just be because i'm older. I remember training up my mewtwo to be level 100 and destroying evryone, that was the highlight of my 12 year old life, that and my collection of pokemon cards, which were tantamount to currency in my school

haha, lol. I begged my friend to let me take a picture of my dick with his HTC evo 3d, i was making jokes like "aw man it looks like its cumming right at me" i deleted the pic straight after, the 3d effect wasnt that impressive. unrelated i know, but it reminded me