So Sup Forums. Yesterday I fucked my girlfriends teenage daughter while watching my girlfriend put the washing out...

So Sup Forums. Yesterday I fucked my girlfriends teenage daughter while watching my girlfriend put the washing out. When I say 'teenage' she is 16 which is completely legal in the UK but she acts real young and is very immature. She's not really that attractive but she does have a strange sex appeal.
Pic related- her. Although I've blanked her face for obvious reasons.
I've been seeing my GF for about 12 weeks and her daughter has incessantly flirted with me the whole time. She says suggestive things and rubs herself against me at any given opportunity. Yesterday I was alone in the kitchen while my girlfriend was in the garden and the daughter can in wearing nothing but a towel. It's a very narrow 'galley style' kitchen and I had to back right into the work surface to allow her to pass. She passed with her behind to me and as she did she stuck her butt right into my crotch and actually said "I know how to wrap you around my little finger". It was actually quite a cringe moment but I thought I'd use it to my advantage. I thrust out my pelvis, pinning her into the counter opposite and whispered in her ear "I'll show you what happens when you play with fire."

To my surprise she looked over her shoulder and said "Go on then" so I lifted her towel and flopped my cock out over the top of my trousers and squeezed it into her. I fucked her over the worktop for about 30 seconds before I bust a nut right inside her, all the while watching my girlfriend hang the washing on the line through the window. It was the most thrilling and exciting sex I've ever had.
After I'd finished she looked completely freaked, hurried to the laundry basket, took some of her clothes out and rushed back upstairs without making eye contact with me.
She has since avoided me and when she left just now she said bye and when I said "See you later" she just gave me a dirty, sarcastic look.
I don't know why I'm telling you this. I don't want advise. I don't think she will say anything so I should be safe but there you go Sup Forums, have a story.

I call bullshit

we got a real loverboy here. 30 seconds

OP here
Yeah I'd call bullshit too but it legit happened.
I'm not usually a 30 second wonder but that's the tightest cunt I've been in in a long time and that mixed with the thrill of the whole situation was too much for me I guess.

Nice story, however what you shoulda done is teased her, spanked her or rip her towel off and then let whatever kinda mind games she was playing with you continue. She is probably finished being a little slut around you. Also any better pics?

What if she gets pregnant?

this.

I should've but I couldn't really help myself. I have a lot of pics, not sure what you would call better. I got no nudes and you aren't getting face shots.

Body shots , any swimsuit shots? or ones just showing her body better
?

bump

This has been playing on my mind. I came a fuckload. Not sure if she's on birth control or what.

slip a plan b in her food just in case

ya, it may be awkward if you got your girlfriends daughter preg.

Well, I'd guess that sooner or later one of two things will happen

1) She's gonna drop dimes all over you. She probably wasn't expecting you to call her bluff, and legal or not, you're gonna catch shit for it. The worst part is gonna be when she tells everyone it happened so fast she didn't know how to react...

2) You're gonna have to give her a PROPER dicking so she learns to appreciate what a man can do. I understand the whole 30 sec. blast off thing, though.

you're going to have to ask her if shes taking the pill

>incessantly flirted with me the whole time. She says suggestive things
explain

if she tries calling you out don't go out without a battle ! Don't let her get away with that bullshit

i can tell by that smug look on her face shes a bitch.

OP here

What bullshit? "Passing through the kitcchen in my towel he grabbed me, lifted my towel and penetrated my vagina, i was stunned and confused, he held me against the work sufrace i didnt scream because i was scared of ky mum seeing but it was over in 30 seconds after he cum in me & ive cried all night ever since, was I raped?"

Yeah that's kinda how it feels but i didn't force myself upon her. She played along while it was happening, moaning and thrusting back on me. It was only afterwards that her demeanour changed.

So you gonna keep quiet about it or you gonna confront her?

Ya done goofed. It will be all over once she's three months into a pregnancy (assuming she's not on pill) and she'll dime on you

You HAD something good going. It would of been golden if her mom (your gf) caught her trying to do all this flirting with you.

Just man up OP and take her to get the morning after pill. Once she's had the pill, explain the symptoms she might get, but tell her it's only temp. and she wont get preggers as a result.

Then, /thread.

I'll play it by ear. See if she goes back to being flirty. If not I guess I'm going to have to have a word.
For example, last Saturday I was on the sofa watching TV with my GF when she came in and sat on my lap with her arms around my neck. She also once, not long after we got together, said "Now you're here I guess I should call you Daddy" but the look on her face and the way she said the word 'daddy' suggested she knew exactly what she was talking about.

this. bitches love a man who is willing to take care of them

I'm gonna text her. Keep this thread bumped and I'll let you know how it goes.

Bump

this, or just walk in her room and toss the pill on her bed

I'm here to help Sup Forumsro let us know what she says

And now we wait

fuck. You have great courage.

first find out if shes on the pill

also charge your phone bruh

be like, "you on the pill? / do you need me to get you morning after?"

bumpin

Do you really need her to keep written evidence that something happened between you two?

Yes. Incriminate yourself.

Ask her if she enjoyed it

Don't care if this is a reddit tier meme. I don't want to start my day without knowing where it goes

to late now, take her phone and delete that shit next time you see her

We will get to that. First make her think this is about her, not me shitting a brick that I'm busted.

^^ This. Don't actually say anything about what happened.

Better hope to baby Jesus she says yes....otherwise it helps her rape claims

Helping the potential rape claims with every text op wtf man

While we wait could you elaborate on the details? I'd like to know if she moaned and if she was shaved etc.

eep. You're not coming off as very dominant, which would probably be the thing to do if you want to keep this going. That said, your relationship with her mother is fucked. You could keep it up for awhile and you should. Knowing that just be the dominant older man she wants before things fall apart.

OP don't think about this , people don't just claim rape . keep doing what your doing just word yourself carefully

Tell your gf the truth.

this is also good advice.

Fish Tank is a good movie.

Wtf..this is my neighbours daughter.

Reply=relief

>I fucked a 16 year old who I literally describe as immature
>She gets visibly upset and runs away
>She literally lives with your girlfriend
>I don't think she'll say anything

You're fucked and are also a dipshit.

And so you fuck her again.

there ya go, Sup Forumsrother , now ask about the pill . be the older man

bump this right now

tripps trips this thread is blessed

OP, you have a 16yo girl who although obviously not a virgin prior to this, was acting out of the kind of confused drives that happen when you're 16. She was looking for attention, testing her sexuality on you, and in the absence of her father, looking for the kind of boundary that a strong father figure can give.

You fucked it up. If she had daddy issues before you've completely blown it for her now, actually getting fucked by somebody who is in a father role. Do you have any idea how much damage you might have caused her?

Your relationship with your gf is over, finish it now. She will know something is up between you and daughter, and even if she doesn't get confirmation she will suspect. You'll always be on edge around her and she will know that, too.

Daughter has various options, none of which are good for you.

>Cucking your mom
This world is going to the shit.

Great news! Now ask for nudies :3

Tell her it'll last longer next time

not really dude, girls that age will flip shit the second u piss em off and BETRAY you. You gota delet that kuz you cant be having that shitt in writing. 1 screen shot will ruin ur life

>implying anything op posted was remotely true.

This man speaks wise words. Cut the wires before it's too late man.

heres the thing man, you're going to have to end it with the mum .
not right away obviously but eventually .
Unless she is okay with you boning her daughter .

I wonder what will happen

now you can make verbal suggestive comments that she didn't have a taste of the real deal. And when her mom will not be home you can destroy your relationship completely

Next Step OP, after you fins out the pill thing, is to meet up with her or go to her house get her phone and delete the texts.

Uh oh

Now go aggressive, maybe you can get the whole Situation to a point where you have an threesome

should have blurred the numbers....

lol why did you post it, darren?

more of recent tabby?

The plot thickens. We already have pics of daughter and we know his first name. Let's ruin his life

This has become interesting

darren you cuck

You done messed up a-a-ron

Looks pregnant here

Nice. Number

Did you really just post a number here, oh boy here we go.

Yeah I dun goofed there

Dude shes probably just fucking pissed because she fantasized a long time and u ended up giving her only 30 seconds of dicking you pathetic fuck you ruined it WHY IS NO ONE TELLING YOU THIS

Time to send her messages 'i know what you have done yesterday'

So is this the actual OP?

Please lord save this man from trolls messing with her number.

I saved the image gor everyone :)

Nah, let's rather enjoy the story.

What did it say? I got here too late to open it. I don't care about the numbers or whatever, I just want to know her response.

Not fast enough OP kek

Dun goofed

Don't let that slip-up discourage you from posting more chatlogs, Darren.

If you weren't already a paranoid fuck for fucking your girlfriend's daughter, you surely on now.

It was the same screenshot like the one before that just without the censoring.

>Here you go boys.

Not OP.