Most fucked up thing you did to a girl sexually?

most fucked up thing you did to a girl sexually?

i fucked her right in the pussy

abused

fucked her dad right in the pussy

married her for 14 years

I put my dick in her balls

start a kik

I fucked her right in the dad

I made her eat my hairy ass multiple times while she jacked me off, shit was cash but I feel kind of sad for her next bf when she kisses him.

Idk if this counts as rape but butt fucked my sister when she was 15 i was 16 she came back home really drunk it was her first time drunk she just died in the couch lucky me i was the only there so i did it but jizzd really fast it was so tight

i fucked her dad right in a girl

had sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Rusty trombone?

Turning one down a long time ago. That is as far as I have gotten with anyone sexually, so it wins by default.

green text it

Fuck off faggot

i right her girl dad in the fuck

murder and rape...in that order.

I write her dad, fuck a pussy

First girlfriend I had in HS, I really awakened her sexuality. She was 15 and I was 16. We were both pretty sexually inexperienced, but I got her to try so many things she had never done, including giving me BJs and letting me cum in her mouth. Most of the time she'd swallow too. She's hands down the most "up for anything" girl I've ever been with (except anal) but being that young, of course I broke up with her. She started dating this guy we both knew and they're married now. Everytime I see them I think.. "Yeah, kiss her deep dude, some of my cum might still be in the sweet little mouth."

Yes that needs storyteim

story

ummm

so you uh....got a blowjob? jesus dude this is a really sad post.

Made her chock on my cock, basically forced her to do anal for the first time by being dominant, kicked her out of my house with cum on her face, kept calling her cumrag, made her call me 'sir'.

this

My ex had a choking/suffocation fetish so one time while I was pounding her real hard I covered her face with a pillow and she came so fucking hard.

Good times

Fucked a girl with a hairbrush... Didn't use the handle end.

fucked cousin while sleeping

Had sex with her mom for months after we stopped dating, still haven't told her.

STORY

You were asleep. In other words you fucked her in your dream
Which makes you a virgin still

This

Went to a party with a friend of a friend. She got shit face drunk and could barely stand up straight. I didn't see her for a while so I went looking for her. I found her in the bed of the guy who was hosting the party. He tried to say he was just letting her lay down, but it was clear that he intended to rape her. I carried her dumb ass out of there and took her back to her place.

I had to carry her to my car and then carry her to her apartment. She was pretty much passed out the whole time so I spent the car ride with my hand down her shirt. Once I got her home I raped her and then put her cloths back on.

I must have been too rough because the next day she calls me and asks what happened. My story was that I found her in the bedroom fully dressed and carried her home. A few other people told her that they saw me carrying her out of his bedroom so she assumed that he had already raped her before I got to her.

To this day she still thinks that he was the one who raped her and I'm some kind of hero for rescuing her. She even fucked me sober a few times to show her appreciation.

Yeah but some of his cum might still be in there...as she's happily married and he jerks off to cartoons

Once fucked a girl in the ass in a McDonalds bathroom for spare change.

that's brilliant

nah u dumb fuck, she was the one sleeping

sucked her cock

I cut my name into my girlfriends back with a knife cause im super sadistic. (she consented)

i let a boy fuck me in the ass in a McDonalds bathroom for spare change.

I think anally raped a Girl, i was to drunk to know if she wanted it also

eh wut

I fingered my 9 year old friend.

maybe tongue inside of her vagina. im pretty normal when it comes to sex, but i like doing it in strange places :D

Like braking in to an parked RV av fuck on the floor.

Woke my (then) gf in the middle of the night. Fucker her up the ass with no lube and made her bleed.

was that the last time you had sex?

Hooked up with a woman who was 40 when I was 26. Called her mom while I fucked her, which made her moan and grind against me even harder.

Stop POSTING this fucking PIC
of HILLARY fucking CLINTON
on my GREAT fucking BOARD Sup Forums

yours truly, a frustrated Sup Forumslack..

Gf got really drunk and drugged up. Passed out sitting up on the couch naked.
She dreamt she whent to the bathroom to throw up but just sat there puking only liquid over herself.
Hottest thing I ever seen so just started fucking her while she keept puking over herself.
Pulled out and came all over her face.
Then carried her to the bathroom, put her in the tub and pissed of her puke and my cum while she pissed herself at the same time.
Made me crazy horny again so forced her to DT me while puking of and on until I came deep down her throat.
Best sex I ever had.

I was 16 she was 15 at the time. She had a boyfriend but we were good friends and I went over to her house for a party and I ended up rubbing her off. This happened a few more times until I convinced her to break up with her bf. Then I convinced her to drop the idea of no sex before marriage. I also basically forced her into consenting to getting fucked up the ass. I also tied her up and hit her till she had bruises on her body. My favorite thing to do was see her try to explain the marks to her friends at school. I also cut her up with a knife a few times as well as dripped burning hot wax on her

LOOOOOL!

>I really awakened her sexually
>she put my 2 inch pee pee in her mouth Zomg! XDDDDDD
What a faggot.

I still have a picture of it. (covered tattoo cause im a paranoid fag)

i don't have sex. I fuck!

amazing

jesus

FUCK OFF CHAD

You mad bro, you missed that sweet fucktoy. The new dude has made her do anal and love it, it takes skill to convince a girl to do it and make her enjoy it.

how in the fuck did you know my age?

I have had girls drink my piss.
Choked girls until they started going blue.
Made them do ATM.
Tie them up and spank them until they cry.
Made my ex suck me off after I had just fucked someone else and my cock still tasted and smelled of her pussy.
Fuck their arse while I have a giant dildo in their pussy until they are screaming.

Amongst other things.

Convincing a bitch into Charizarding

screenshot this for the next cringe thread

why the hell did your parents call you MONS?

Your name is Snow? What kind of hippy bullshit is that?

I think you are lying.

MODS!

His name is actually Jon. He likes to go by his last name tho

Snow sounds more like a fursona than a given name.

femanon. just a nickname i picked up a couple years ago. stuck with it

Fingered my step sister on christmas night while she was sleeping. She was wet as fuck. First time I fingered a girl btw. I even used the flash of my phone to take a good look under the sheets.

When I think about it today, I can't understand how ballsy I was and how she didn't wake up. Guess I was so eager for sex.

I've touched her body several times because she used to sleep in my bed a lot.

She was 20 and I was 15.

Also one day I peeked her taking a shower and told her afterwards, she was flattered and told me we would have sex together one day, but I was too young for now. That day never happened obviously, and I knew it.

RIP

of course its not given name thats fucking stupid.

One time a girl passed out on a couch. She had a skirt on and I stuck a finger in her asshole. She moaned and squirmed away. I pulled my finger back and it was poopy. I said, "Fuck, I might get caught brown handed.". And I laughed then wiped it off on her skirt. Then I went and washed my finger.

le edgy

When I was around 14-15 I used to get my dick sucked by my 9yo cousin. Sometimes I just rub my dick in her pussy and try some anal, but I never could fully penetrate her. Just the head of my dick, but I always cum inside her. Great times that are never coming back.

not lying, gay femanon nicknamed snow. not a furfag. boobs for Sup Forums

can we see your pussy

I got a girl to let me stick paintballs up her her ass. Then I had her try to hit a target from 5 feet away. She ended up shitting herself

nah. thats only for my prettygirl

you are one sick fuck.

wow, gorgeous tits girl

when my ex was really passed out i used to slowly peel back her ass cheeks and finger the outside of her asshole . i loved the way when i pushed in her ass would be so relaxed but yet have pressure around my finger . some nights she would even moan / her pussy start dripping even though she was passed out .

Not wery deep.

We better see that snatch too, so we really know u isnt a trap...

thanks. my boobs are like music, theyre for everyone.

show face or gtfo

dont pretend like you dont want me to have a dick.

a pic of them while u stand?

Mah nigger

sure user. give me a second.

autistic retard

Fucking lowned (lol and owned). Nice get btw.

eh theyre okay like this.

got me there

still fucking beautiful

im guessing your frenchfag

thanks user

stop trying to make lowned a thing

Fuck yeah. I love me a rusty trombone.