Considering swiping wine at the store and pouring into another container in the bathroom

Considering swiping wine at the store and pouring into another container in the bathroom,

then putting said container in a light drawstring bag underneath my winter coat, returning bottle, and walking out

Any tips?

>shoplifting thread
>post tips/stories

What's it like being poor and/or underage?

I'm 19 but I have a babyface and I'm in my gapyear before college so I dont know anyone to buy it for me.

I'd gladly overpay for it instead of stealing. Gtfo faggot.

Lift tagged bottle, casualy toss it up in the air ( not to high) as you walk out the door. Clear the sensors they dont go off. See it every day, no fucks given

>I'm 19 but I have a babyface

Why don't you have an id card or a license you stupid fuck? This situation is entirely your own fault

Are you not going to encourage somone else to become a criminal?

21 is drinking age in murica, genius

im underage, just fuck off faggot, however pathetic I am, you're spending your time criticizing on Sup Forums

OP said "gap year" which is a European thing dipshit

>insulting someone on Sup Forums is more pathetic than trying to steal wine from a store because you can't buy it yourself, also you have no friends so you'll be drinking by yourself

lmao

My gf broke up with me last month and I am desperate

don't

You're 19 and you're taking getting dumped this hard holy shit grow the hell up faggot

bottles of wine are too big and obvious. why are you not swiping liquor?

also I want to see the liquor store that is big enough to have a public bathroom

>In the United States, the practice of taking a "year off" remains the exception, but is gaining in popularity.[10] Many colleges are now encouraging students to take time off, and some have even built gap year-like programs into the curriculum.

you're probably right, but i have faith in op. maybe he's not completely retarded. there's a chance

considering the patronizing condescending attitude you're referring to my age with, you're even more fucking pathetic for even posting on this board with no adversities to discuss

>maybe he's not completely retarded

OP wants to pour a bottle of wine into a drawstring bag, I think it's safe to say he's pretty stupid

>you're pathetic cause you're mean to me!

Lmao, you are such a fucking loser

nah im saying it seems like you're older than I am and dont have any problems to post about so that makes you a manchild

Just take the bottle and put it under your coat.

>then putting said container in a light drawstring bag

im not pouring wine into a fucking bag, dipshit

>tagged, highly incriminating

I read the LP rules for my area and if it's in a separate container and I don't have the bottle on me, its hard to prove I stole it without risking liability charges

That's a lot of work. Why not just walk in, put it in your coat and walk out? So much easier. Just don't be a scared little bitch, act as though you have every right to be there

I don't remember giving you permission to reply to me

I know it sounds dumb, but they actually do sell bagged wine these days.

>Welcome to 2016.

Just buy the fucking wine you bum. Shits cheap

Fine untagged bottle, put in shopping bag walk out with le cool face on

Who drinks wine at the age of 19?

why not jars?

>im 19

Do you have a Walmart? Or like a super shit equivalent?

Bagged wine has existed since before you were born, shit lord

>line inside coat pocket with foil
>swipe bottle of liquor
>place inside pocket
>walk out

it's like you fucktards have never stolen anything in your life

Rapist cunt

UNDERAGE B&
MODS

I like your style

Are you fucking retarded or are you joking?

ask some random guy in the store to buy it for you, and give him a dollar or something.

Kek, this is my new response to everything

I've got an idea, how about you get a job and contribute to society like a normal person?

>class A actor
Heh! Hollywood really is about luck and franchise.

kek always thought norm macdonald was funny

Since apparently you are new to this.
Just take the full bottle in your bag and leave. The longer you are there the higher chance you get caught. You'll start to get nervous and do and look stupid. Just steal what you are going to steal and leave, fuck the alarms they are not chasing after you.

So work to make trusting relationships as an adult so that people will buy it for you or don't drink, drinking is bad find a better outlet or one day you'll find that it's litterally all you have.

wOw WhAt EdGe

kek

This is what you need for a mission like that

pic related

plenty of US kids take gap years you autist

first of all that's retarded as fuck, if you can't afford wine don't drink it you pleb. I suggest paint thinner.

Secondly, I can't get over the fact that there are shops with bathrooms in them

Only late blooming autists take gap years.

>if you can't afford wine don't drink it

Holy fuck can you not read I'm 19 I'm not old enough to buy it jesus christ you are stupid as hell

why not
?

move to a better country, fagotron

Calling someone stupid even though you're the one that has to ask Sup Forums for help with something so simple. Hmmmm

I would never get a kid alcohol for just a buck he better give me at least 20

steal vanilla extract and steal lots easier and drunkier

>19
>a kid
I'd do it for free,
glad I'm german and you can buy this stuff at 16...

If someone is asking people to buy alcohol for him I will refer to him as the child he is

wut?
I'm pretty sure you don't get drunk from vanilla extract...

if the shop doesn't have a guard, walk in, take the bottle and leave. do it in confidence and no one will question it.
person at counter will probably think your are a friend of the owner.
as long as you don't make it look shifty or suspicious no one will question it.

idk why people make stealing from local shops seem hard.

isn't it better to take a bottle, and buy some random stuff, so you dont walk out empty?

no, you look like a civilian then.

check the alch % its harder then liqour some places its off the chain,buy a coupple of them cokes in glass bottles or some of the coffe version of monster and you are so set

kek, does this work? don't you need like 1000 of them?

i used to drink and steal 4 and a bottle of robotussin adult cough

Seriously though. Why wine OP? That's fucking retarded.

this, a bottle of wodka would get you more drunk...

Why don't you just sneak the bottle into your jacket, make a regular purchase, then when the alarm goes off pretend it's a mistake. Happens all the time.

Boi buy a fucking fake ID. I'm 18 and it's sooooooo fucking easy buying booz now.

I'm American and I'm on a gap year, faggot

that doesn't sound tasty...
might as well drink a bottle of pic related...

Maybe OP thinks he's "classy."

No one is thinking that

Don't, some faggot did that with an iron I bought. I grabbed the box the iron was in and bought it. Get home and there is an old brick and some dog shit in the box. When I tried to tell the people at the shop what happened they didn't believe me.
Fuck thieves that do that.

Piss off

>Be at target with a few friends
>dumbest friend wants to steal gta V for PS3
>he asks the lady to take out of the case
>acts like I'm gonna pay for it
(I'm the only one with any money)
>I tell the lady we have to go and that we'll check it out at the front
>as we walk away friend sticks it in his bag thing
>tfw we walk out with no alarms or anything
(This was when gta v was like $70 after it first came out)

Wait til you're 21 and buy it like a normal person you reprobate.

sorry, but i think its really better to get some random dude to buy you a bottle vodka or wine, than drink this shit...

I'm going to burn you alive in your sleep.

OP is a cuck only sucks drink wine

or be german, and wait til you're 16...

sorry dude, but wtf is the problem?

Edgy

>go to Walmart
>choose shitty wine
>go to self check out
>put bottle on scale so as not to have scanner scan label
>choose option to type name of produce
>type banana or s/t
>?????
>profit

>You're older than me and don't post your problems on Sup Forums
>I'm 19 and try to get tips from strangers on the Internet about how to shoplift
>Implying he doesn't have problems himself
>Implying he doesn't just work them out himself like an adult
>Implying you're not a whiny fag

or try pic related, its fucking easy, but takes a while...

look like diarrhea

tastes like it too, and is a great fucking way to make yourself sick if you do it wrong.

You don't want to steal wine.

You want to go home and re-think your life.

but you still get drunk...

I hope to god your diarrhea is not that colour. if it is, seek medical attention.

>do it wrong
its not rocket science, you just need 100% juice, sugar, some baker's yeast or better wine yeast, and wait like a month...

>its not rocket science
I think you forget where we are

this, everything is rocket science to someone like OP who can't figure out how to steal a bottle of wine

Ask your fucking parents to buy it for you.

Wait, OP is a nigger

ok, you have a point...

Testing don't mind me