Women are fucking irrational as shit

Women are fucking irrational as shit.

>Been friends with this girl for 5 years, ask her out on a date.
>2 perfectly good dates, dinner, wine etc
>Randomly by text after second date 'Sorry OP I'd rather we stay friends'

WTF

>inb4 there's somebody else - I know for a fact there isn't.

you want her? Get a date with another chick. Doesn't matter who. You will never look more attractive than when you're NOT interested in her.

Trust me on this.

OP thinks he's entitled to a relationship with anyone he goes on a date with

Bit tricky as we don't have any mutual friends. She'll never find out about the other chick unless I tell her, and then it's obvious.

What makes her irrational here? Or is this a "please respond" kind of thing...

How is that irrational? She's clearly not interested in you. Are you a fucking psycho or something?

It doesnt make any sense to agree to date someone and try out a romantic relationship if you're just going to drop it after two perfectly good dates.

>been friends for 5 years
>she wants to stay friends
>irrational

No OP you're the irrational one. You got friendzoned long ago. Deal with it.

don't overthink this dammit, just get a date with someone else. She'll find out even if you don't tell her (don't fucking tell her).

Should you be romantically attracted to any person who takes you out on two dates? If the spark's not there, it's not there.

Just because you eat lunch with your best buddy twice doesn't mean he has to suck your dick, you know?

so why did she agree to go out then?

Maybe she likes having a nice dinner with a FRIEND. I'm guessing you two didn't kiss during your "dates". Should've taken the hint right there,

Yeah, we did though.

only a complete retard thinks a women ever owes him sex or whatever, especially since putting on the act of a being nice guy. seriously, how entiteled can you get

OP, if your bro friend of 5 years takes you out to a kickass dinner TWICE, does that mean you gotta be in a relationship with him? See what I'm getting at?

For free food...

It varies with culture and age of people involved, but usually, going on some trial dates is not the same as entering into a committed relationship.

And as far as trying to make her jealous, don't. It's immature, unfair to the other person, and will just make things harder for everyone involved.

Ha! She's totally playing you then. You should've asked her out 4 years ago

Maybe she just wanted to spend time with a friend. Which you clearly aren't, if you're expecting her to open her cunt for you just because you're taking her out.

Or maybe she wanted to try and see if the spark was there. It wasn't. Get over it.

you had a good time but she didn't lmao

Free food

Get to say she's going out on a date to her friends (not mentioning you though)

Bored

Should I go on?

That's the point, talk about other girls in front of her/to her. Let her know you have options, it should make her jealous. Don't dwell on her, go back to doing what ever normal activities to her but bring up other girls you are seeing

>Randomly by text after second date 'Sorry OP I'd rather we stay friends'

Maybe she changed her mind. Holy shit! What a revelation!

If you go out on a date with a girl and realise she is a boring cunt, you don't then date them again... it's the exact same when the roles are reversed, get over yourself faggot.

Just don't be butt hurt about it or hide that you are in front of her. Don't act differently around her, get her to hang out with you while other girls are around. Hit on other girls in front of her. Make her jealous. She might come round

>It doesnt make any sense to agree to date someone and try out a romantic relationship if you're just going to drop it after two perfectly good dates.
It does if she had a shit time. Stop deluding yourself, fag.

Tell her you don't want to be just friends. Then break off all contact with her permanently. Faggot.

>Rape her
You get what you wanted: revenge and sex.

Thank me later.

Did you show her your cock? If not you done goofed

She wasn't bored, we had a great time.