So is there a new thread about darren who fucked his girlfriends 16 year old daughter?

So is there a new thread about darren who fucked his girlfriends 16 year old daughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/447480635209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one, apparently. I want to find out what happened after what I did.

Not 100% sure it was real

Do you have print with number?
Lets get this shit going.

same

Out of interest, how did they remove the red marks? I'm assuming that they were different people but I guess the guy could have just been trolling and that he now has my number after I sent a text.

I sent her an sms with 'i knew what you did. You were an bad girl. I will tell your mom ur a cheap whore' over online service from number 666666 kek

Should I text the girl?

nah, he forgot to redmark, either that or he is baiting.

find her mothers info and tell her.

I think (if this is legit) he just forgot to blank the number out in a rush to post it

Which online service? I want to fuck with her as well

She replied.

You all dun got fooled into being a personal army again

what did she reply?

He probably posted the wrong image.

This. In the lady thread there was a post which said "I fucked up" and I immediate figured out it was OP. Now let's make this life worse, please.

There are plenty, I think I used globphone

He created a new post for continue

She just asked who I am, that's all. I didn't try to scare her or anything, I just told her what's going on.

Why is it a German mobile provider with a UK number? Seems fishy

You'd do this out of envy?

Loser

Try to figure out with that number is legit that girls number, and if the story is true.

Post pic of the "duaghter"

LIDL provides in thee UK too.

This

Well as a Britanon I can assure you it is a British number. The +44 means it is in the UK. As for whether or not it's hers, I cannot be sure as she hasn't replied again.

Okay, lets go to the other thread.

Is their a active thread of the original post or archive?

Nothing fishy about that.

What's the big deal? Other than the fact that he fucked his GF's daughter. I've been dating 16yo for nearly half a year, but the crazy 16yo shit is just not worth the pussy. I mean sure if you were from a place where it's illegal for a 23yo o fuck a 16yo I could somewhat understand that, but otherwise I don't really see a big deal with this. I mean sure, if I got less crazy 16yo I would keep that.

whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/447480635209

He's done nothing illegal in the UK, I just think he's an idiot for sharing it. He should have said nothing.