What is this?

What is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNHFU5ZjfLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tobias' ballsack

Even if the truth blasted you full in the face you would still not believe it because you are already invested in the current 'reality' of earth.

The saying 'the truth hurts' is a far cry from what would happen to your mental state should the actual truth be revealed in all its entirety (let alone the small tidbit of what is on the moon) so in your best interest it's best you and generally everyone else is kept in the dark. It's for the best really, Only thing you can do is try your best to live life with as much Iintegrity as you can, try do good by people and your family (even if they are dicks)

How ARE you ?

For some reason I read this in a cocky Scottish accent.

Tell what it is, I hardly sleep as it is and am on meds.

It's JPG file you fucking imbecile.

Nazi moon base

But not you right? You special little guy.

it's errrrrr.jpg

It's a grainy, underexposed, low resolution picture of something that can't be determined because it's grainy, underexposed, and low resolution.

The fact alone that you would even mock me on what I am putting out there is proof alone that if you knew any semblence of the truth as to the "why" we are all here you would more than likely dismiss it and call me a special little snowflake because I know at least a teeny tiny smudge as to the why and that alone fucked me up mentally but hey, to each his own right?

/thread

Even if I did dude you would probably dismiss it because everyone has their own belief system. Most people will chock it up as "oh look another special awakened little guy who believes he has found the 'truth' " can't really blame them because that's pretty much how it looks and would look in any case.

I have more. Do you recommend I don't and just stay quite?

I don't care to be honest.

Good I will dump what I have.

HOLY SHIT JUST TITLE YOUR IMAGES YOU LAZY FUCK!

back2reddit

>Untitled2.png
Ok, you got me there.

This all discovered just this just this week. Look up.

OwO whats this?
** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

youtube.com/watch?v=zNHFU5ZjfLU

Swamp gas

chill the fuck down. it's just weather balloon.

smudge, not smidgen....

I would say if this dude knew a smidgen of English, you all might believe him.

he's just another downy.