What does Sup Forums think about My Chemical Romance

What does Sup Forums think about My Chemical Romance
>inb4 "this isn't 2005"

Bullets and Three Cheers are really good

I first found out about MCR on PureVolume before Three Cheers even came out. Crazy to see a small band blow up like that.

an overrated underrated overrated band

Bullets and Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge are my favorites, The Black Parade is fine, but their last album, Danger Days, isn't really any good imo

I loved their singles when i was in 8th grade, but the other day i checked out this album and didn't like it

"this isn't 2005"

I liked Loveless.

Middle school emo with daddy issues-core
Inexcusable to listen to once you develop an actual taste in music

Agreed

Even after listening to Revenge since it came out, it still gets to me

Bullets is a special type of shitty feeling that I quite like, as well

But the rest is meh.

I haven't listened to them in forever, I used to love some of their songs like Mama and You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison. Also Blood and House of Wolves. I don't actually remember anything other than those 4 songs

I prefer midvale. But mcr went downhill since their first album.

How anyone can stand listening to that kind of fucking voice for more than 10 minutes is a mystery to me

Black Parade is their magnum opus, objectively.

absolute garbage taste, kys

trash

>tips fedora for I has Le Ebin Taste In Busic :DDD

I like them moderately, not a band I would put in my top 100 though

what? your taste? Seems so.

They suck. They do not make good music. If I listened to them, I would get all sorts of throwback feelings from my middle school days. That does not mean they are good. I'm sick of people having this disconnect. The bands you listened to in high school are not patrician. Learn to admit it.

>Likes mcr
>Calls my taste trash

objectively wrong.

You heard me.

You've never even heard of midvale you pleb. How many scrobbles do you have?

Yeah, this. "I liked them once and refuse to admit that I was ever wrong! I had good taste even when I was twelve!!!!!!!!!" No, you were a child who hadn't yet developed critical facilities and you are now still a child, as you refuse to self-reflect and admit when you are wrong. Grow up.

when I was

replying to your own post is poor form.

what are you fucking 14?

Three Cheers is a good album, but if I'm feeling like listening to mid 00's emo I always end up going back to Saosin or Chiodos.

Loveless AOTY desu senpai af

Three Cheers was good af

guys stop the press
herbie hancock and chuck berry aren't patrician anymore

Shitty generic emo pop

they're secretly Sup Forumscore but people are too embarrassed to say they like it out of these threads

What is it with this board and fucking My Chemical Romance? Why not any other shitty emo pop-punk band?

I stopped listening to them seriously after Black Parade but I used to put Bullets on repeat while playing Blood Will Tell on my PS2.

>I've listened to Helena and nothing else

probably an age thing, lot of posters here were teenagers in the early to mid 00s

I like their first two albums

TBP is classic. The album was overplayed on normie fm radio. But it's a solid album.

>"lot of posters here were teenagers in the early to mid 00s"
>mfw born in mid-february 1999 and am now 18 years old, and all you fags are in your mid to late 20s
i don't even remember 9/11. i do remember, however, my (now 22 year old) sister showing me MCR when i was like 7 or 8.

one of the worst posts I've seen this year

Nice journal entry, faggot. Try to add to the discussion next time.

What do you think I think of them?
Don't really care for them.

Honestly, a really good but cringey band. My definition of a guilty pleasure.

>watch the "Helena" video as teenager
>think the girl who comes out of the coffin is really hot
>later find out the video is a tribute to Gerard's dead grandmother with the hot girl being her grandmother

They should've stayed with the style of Bullets and Three Cheers.

Probably ended cause they realized conventional weapons was unmemorable shit

pfft, shitty band for sceenie queenies

conventional weapons was recorded before Danger Days

This thread happens atleast once a week, i'd say it's up there with Pet Sounds threads.

They were a great band, Bullets was their best, Danger Days was their worst. they have a shit reputation because of their fangirls, but they were prime early 2000's alternative rock, and are a very unique sounding band.