BOMBSHELL: Trump is now diagnosed as a psychopath

BOMBSHELL: Trump is now diagnosed as a psychopath

Donald Trump has been diagnosed by renown psychologist, neuroscientist and Harvard professor Howard Gardner as having NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.

Therefore making Donald Trump a PSYCHOPATH.

rawstory.com/2016/01/a-neuroscientist-explains-trump-has-a-mental-disorder-that-makes-him-a-dangerous-world-leader/

>Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

>Symptoms:
-Unable or unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs; lack of empathy
-Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
-Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
-Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
-Needing constant admiration from others
-Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
-Exploitative, manipulative or persuasive behavior to achieve personal gain, often concurrent with above average to high intelligence.
-Intensely jealous of others and the belief that others are equally jealous of them
-Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/of-psychopaths-and-presidential-candidates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It took them this long to figure out that trump is a psychopath

wew

Sounds like any politician to me.

This. Ruling over the peasants can only be done if you don't give two shits about other people.

You never met Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Keith Ellison then

And I'd say the same for you

>He doesn't want to get cucked?
>REEEE HE HAS A MENTAL DISORDER!!!
sage NYPA

this

nothing about this is news

narrcissistic personality disorder =/= psycopath
not even sociopath, though that and sociopathy are confused for each other very often

psycopathy=anti social personality disorder
google it, idiots

themoreyouknow

NPD isn't psychopathy. There is no direct diagnosis, but the closest thing is ASPD, particularly the ASPD that falls under DSPD.

all that neuroscientism is bad for health

Since Trump is NOT the doctors patient and has never diagnosed him in person this could be considered a misdiagnosis. . Also the doctor coming out and informing the media is a clear violation of doctor/patient confedentiality. This is considered fraud and carries felony charges in a federal court.

>every other president and ceo isn't a psychopath

so basically some cuck is mad that trump isn't a cuck?

Goes to ivy league school due to affirmative action resulting from her pop pop saying warren women have high cheekbones because they are native american.

>Bernie 'The American people need to apologize for slavery, I wont though' Sanders
fuck off cuck

That is an entirely false story.
Elizabeth Warren NEVER got anything from an affirmative action.

go and research the facts properly

Narcissistic is not psychopathic

That is not what bernie sanders is about.

Bernie sanders is about stopping corruption, lifting up the middle and lower classes and creating a better society for all

Feels good to be superior. Stay mad, shillfag. MAGA 2020.

>inflated sense of their own importance
he is president of usa
he IS important

The current Philippine president has the same diagnosis from one psychologist. Wonder why he's so well received by other countries now...

By the way, one report is not reliable enough. Others mustcome into the conclusion after seperate clinical assessment as well.

Trump's a mad man though, that much I can agree on the topic. A mad man that will change the world. And I'd like that to happen.

>Bernie sanders is about
Pretty sure he was paid by Hillary to bring in young uneducated poor voters to Hillary.

Can you fuckers stop being so pathetic? We lived through 8 years of bush and 8 years of Obama. Get over it already and wait 4 years.

Yes. That would be the only point of this article.

>assumes psychopathy is a bad thing
>talks shit on Sup Forums
We're almost all psychopaths here, faggot!
>it's the sociopaths you gotta watch out for. They start early!... pic related

Lmao

Is that why after finding out the DNC sabotaged him, he back the establishment?

Dubs does not lie.

>muh atm fees though
yes he appeals to dumbass kids.

Pretty much. Most top politicians have the ability to lie convincingly because they have no empathy, which makes you feel bad when you lie.

so what is the difference between ASPD / sociopathy / psychopathy ?

i thought psycho and socio was just difference in impulse control so most psychos were in prison and most socios were successful

You mean to tell me that there are cucks that have not accepted the results of the election??????????????????

Looks like the democratic party has just been diagnosed.

Narcissism =/= psychopathy

>Donald Trump has been diagnosed by renown psychologist
>diagnosed with psychopathy
>something no respectable psychiatric or psychologist would ever diagnose

>OFC he is...lol

its chinas fault

ITT: a bunch of Trumptards disingenuously pretending that it isn't obvious that the man is insane.

dubs of wisdom

"OH MY GOD THE MAN WE DIDN'T LIKE GOT INTO OFFICE SO HE HAS A ENTAL DISORDER"

ITT libtards desperately search for ways to get one scratched from the loss column

I ain't ever putting a god damn Kyke in office.

Who pays $5 ATM fees? Open a bank account, your spending and use your banks' machines.

>tells people to follow the law
>doesn't give whiny bitches whatever they want
>insane

OK

hey diagnosed psychopath here, well its true business leaders tend to be sociopaths, psychopathy is violent need, not a calculating/derealization one. IE if trump was anything hed be a sociopath, and guess what many world leaders are also sociopaths.

It's people like you that give me hope for America.

B-but muh democracy..

>psychopath

Oh will you look at this. Everyone who runs is basically a psychopath according to this biased science. Look, even Hillary is on there. though clearly this guy thinks Trump is worst based on all the, well his opinion, because he has no evidence.

However, it should be noted that these are opinions and not medical diagnoses. Also, bias, it plays a huge part in these matters. Lets not forget that this "science" is considered a "Soft Science", Social Science, because it cant hold up to the rigor of what is considered a "Hard Science", in other words the Natural Sciences.

You're welcome to try again OP. You can keep trying but ultimately you're only going to find opinions.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/of-psychopaths-and-presidential-candidates/

I don't know if you heard but Trump is president of the United States and not of the world.

K, now I know people are paying you faggots to shill.

I thought it was just butthurt libs, but you're too persistent.

We're looking to have your boss labeled a domestic terrorist next.

the us is the world FAGGOT. which is interesting because im from the UK

It doesn't breach DPC if he isn't his fucking doctor tartar

ITT: Butthurt libs trying to make themselves feel better because they think that being politically correct makes them a better person.

>Implying Niggers aren't inferior to Aryans.
>Implying Kikes need to be put into office.
>Implying psychopathy is bad in 100% of the cases.
>lookatallthisimplying.

Kill yourselves.

>implying psychology isnt pseudo science

How does it feel to be so pathetic OP?