Stoners and drug users of Sup Forums gather round, tell me something interesting, let's have a discussion

Stoners and drug users of Sup Forums gather round, tell me something interesting, let's have a discussion.

Also:
>if dubs you must get ungodly drunk and high tonight

I dont need dubs to know what I would do

Bump

Ordering drugs is cheaper.

Are you getting high my good sir?

I'll tell you this.. OP is a faggot

What do you mean by this?

OP here, I can confirm that I enjoy semen in my butthole

If my dealer comes around today i'll be getting baked as shit and playing vidya at a friends. Dubs or not.

Help me channel a bit of Kek's energy into making him text me, guys. I hate messaging him because i feel like an addict who can't go without when i do. So i generally wait, even though he's said he forgets a lot and i should be constantly reminding him.

Checkem, and praise.

Dubs have spoken regardless, you must message him you absolute cuck

Where might one find such a chunky doobie?

that's a roll of paper towel on fire

Nah, that's definitely the devil's cabbage

If perception is reality, every time you get fucked up you alter reality. Reality is what exists when you stop believing it. If your fucked up memories don't go away after you sober up that makes them real. If witnesses recall something different that makes two alternate realities. If alternate realities are occurring simultaneously where are we that makes it possible to exist in both?

Would reality exist without perception? Or does reality exist only because of perception?

Rolling for duuubs

You got the 8's now you're possibilities are ∞

There is no reality if there isn't consciousness there to perceive it

Xcodeh is bae

Been high all morning since 3am fagfucks

Rolling

Nice, you look 12 though

dubs or no dubs, its happening

Right on, what're you gonna be smoking tonight user?

You're an idiot. Read 1984.

I stopped getting high in 2012.
Greatest thing I've ever done.

Unknowable and arguably irrelevant.
Realities without perception may exist but with nobody to perceive them they are realities caught in limbo, perhaps.

Any experiences on LSD while being sick with a cold? Is it just a big no no all round or can it be done?

Just harvesting the dubs

I'm a bit jealous. I stop frequently and go months without, but generally come to the conclusion of "all that's changed is that it takes 15 mins to fall asleep instead of 5 and i worry more about life"

So i start smoking again.

praise

Just don't take a massive dose, how bad do you feel?

have to work tomorrow

ive recently discovered a very high cbd strain that my dispensary sells. Eliminated my chronic back pain. I dont have to take norco any more. Doesnt even get me high...awesome for work days. I hope thats interesting. The strain is called Ringos Gift.

Why did you stop?

2bad

Dubs, you have to get wasted. Kek has spoken

What you prefer to do after Stimulants?
except sex and fap, cuz I only doin this

Sound great man, I'm guessing you're American? I unfortunately live somewhere where it's illegal

>If perception is reality, every time you get fucked up you alter reality. Reality is what exists when you stop believing it. If your fucked up memories don't go away after you sober up that makes them real. If witnesses recall something different that makes two alternate realities. If alternate realities are occurring simultaneously where are we that makes it possible to exist in both?
you maybe think you sound deep but actually you sound fucking stupid

My only symptoms are a vague sense of feeling like shit, having no energy during the day, geting sleepy really early in the evening and like a sneeze once a day that makes my chest tingly.

That made my brain feel fuzzy

Well I do believe the definition of reality I provided would say that reality would in fact exist without perception. Even if all beings that could perceive were to be erased and there suddenly was nothing, that would be the reality. My question then becomes, do we need something to believe a possibility for a reality to exist? If we take reality to be what persists when we stop believing it, than does a persistent belief create a reality we exist in? Did that make any sense? Thank you for the reply. This is engaging

Reality exists regardless of an observer, humans arent special, you can cry yourself to sleep now

Music, get some groovy music on, get WILD

yeah...i live in nevada...i have a medical card, although recreational weed will be legal next year here.

I don't think taking a small dose would do any harm but I wouldn't go full out tripping because you might not be in the right mindset because you're sick.

Do you have any weed?

Well I started off with weed and alcohol. Then I progressed to coke, pills, and speed. My life spun out of control, was on the path of either prison or death.

I tried quitting many of times, I'd tell myself I would only drink or smoke weed but would always end up mixing them with harder stuff.

The only way for me to stay clean is to stay clean from everything.

I had to re-learn how to live my life. My memory is unbelievable now...I can easily remember things from years ago clearly.

That book depressed the hell out of me. I think it was the start of my teenage angst. I saw that ability to betray within myself. Someone could do the same to me. Poor Julia. And what about the man who's kid turned him in? That poor sap. And this is the internet. Even on this board saying the wrong thing or failing to speak properly gets you ridiculed. That's why I tell people having kids that their kids will love the internet more than them.

Tl;dr What's 1984 got to do with simultaneous alternate realities?

dude im already getting ungodly drunk and high tonight

going to see Lil Uzi Vert and Joey Bada$$

One time tripped on Easter with a cold. My chest felt crazy. Hard to get comfortable. Still a rad time though

Was there always something? Before the universe came into existence was there nothing? Or is nothing still something?

I'm glad you turned yourself around, sounded like you were falling down the spiral of addiction, which is a disease of course

Hell yeah niggercuck

>I have no idea who they are
>rap artists I presume
>too lazy to Google it

No I don't, unfortunately. I think I'll just have a glass of wine tonight, whatever. I already knew I shouldn't do any acid while sick, but thank you for the advice.

Also here's a pic of all of my acid, each cube is about 150ug.

I read that in a stereotypical stoner/hippy voice

Nice, save them for a better time. I wish I had some, I've been feeling the need to trip recently

Quick question, where can I get weed?

First time user, in a city of around 40 000 people. I have friends who smoke but knowing them they'd get me some bad shit and want twice what the dealer would want.

A big point raised by the book is that reality is completely independent of perception.

Just shut up dude.

Rollin for dubs because i've got about half a sheet leftover.

The only options you have is either ask your friends or go around the city and ask people that look like stoners, maybe outside a bar or something

ah, i see. i'm purely weed, i don't even drink anymore. Never done anything else. I haven't even increased my pot intake in something like a year and a half of smoking nightly

I had pink eye while tripping for the first time. Wasn't really a problem, but the feeling of itch and burn in my eyes got pretty annoying at the comedown. Not a very huge dosage though, keep that in mind.

Forget the damn dubs my NIGGA

you either need to post where you're from so we can help, or ask your friends. Otherwise your only option is asking strangers, and FUUUUCK that

Stand on a corner a lively saturday eve and ask cool young people passing by "Hey do you know a guy?"

Someone farted in your face ?

OP here, about to go smoke a fatty, no arguments whilst I'm gone you degenerates

Checkingham

What can I say, it's my fetish. Still worth it.

just go to the mall and yell "where the weed at" and niggas will just be runnin up to you

Poland, city near Germanistan.
No niggers here mate, and it rules.

I'm 21, I live with my parents, and I smoke in my room, though it's been around 3 months I haven't smoked, because of school and work, but school finished yesterday, and I'm hitting my dealer up tonight.
The thing is, three months ago, it was still hot, and I would just clise the door, put something like a towel at the bottom, open my two windows, and smoke, i would even turn on an old fan to keep everything moving, and it was fine. Any tips for now that it's pretty cold outside and I can't really open my windows every night, that could give me away, or I would juat have to wait when my parents left some day or something. Any comments appreciated.

>inb4 move out and smoke all you want

Only because it has no practical use in real life. Look man we could have the same abstract and make it real practical. There are too many variables to determine what makes a good life. Money, sex, virtue, longevity etc. You are given the variables that mean the most to you by various genetic and social forces. Those variables are more important than you, they've been and will be here longer than you, and they only exist because people before and after also believe them. How do you change what a variable means to someone or a generation of people?

smoke outside retard

Dude the smoke stank will give you away eventually, just put on a sweater, lean out of the window and then smoke up.

You're 21, do what you want faggot.

I love acid, but all my friends are just sceptical. Kinda sad to not having anyone to trip with. My current friends are pretty close minded though, thinking about finding a community near where I live that is interested in anything psychedelic, but it's hard to find.

Bro given the fact that nothing has a name it's something. A complete absence of everything is as inconceivable as infinity. It reminds me of a good joke

I'll have to revisit it. You might like this joke too.

God sat alone at the edge of the universe and he turned to the devil and asked "why isn't this good enough?" The devil replied "I do not know." God laughed and said "well! That makes two of us!"

If you have a microwave in your room you can make popcorn everytime u get baked.

Rad

Does anyone have a guide to buying of the dark Web?

Roll

Dude everyone was sceptical at one point. I was the most fuckiong str8 edge retard untill one day I just went fuck it and "tried" weed. Boom instant catharsis. Just make em try it out you know, just to see how it is, it's not bad for you or naythang.

The plan was to get fucked up anyways

rolling

The thing is, all of them are pretty heavy cannabis users, at least one joint a day, one of them smokes at least 3 a day. Drugs is not a problem for them, so I stil haven't completely understood their point of view.

I already am ungodly ggigh, but yesterday i went to my parents completely fucking stoned and i dont think thew noticed.

most parents don't want to notice those things

my dealer moved across the country and now I cant find one

Why don't you just smoke out your window? That's what I do, with a joint of course, it'd be hard hitting a bong whilst dangling out your window lol

Be nice

How often do you get high? I can only get to my dealer every 1-2 months so I buy in bulk, I smoke on weekends, I'd smoke more if I had the money

I wanna smoke so bad but i live in a new area and cant find anyone. I also work night shifts so this could be hard to do

Be rice

Be ice

Beyonce