>He fell for the asian woman meme

>Nicolas Cage is separated from his wife Alice Kim ... guaranteeing they won't get a dirty dozen under their belts.

>TMZ confirmed Nic and Alice actually separated in January. They would have celebrated their 12th anniversary this summer. The couple met in 2004 when she was a waitress at an L.A. restaurant, and got engaged 2 months later. They have a 10-year-old son, Kal-el.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UloScKnQgKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a waitress at an L.A. restaurant
>got engaged 2 months later

ahahaha fuck

>naming your son Kal-El
>naming your daughter Harley Quinn

fucking manchilds

>got engaged 2 months later
why are asians so good at locking down rich guys?

they aren't typically shit like whites and niggers and arent proletariat trash like mexicans

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA FORCEO REDDITO MEMEO Dannyboytbh JAJAJAJA

JUST when?

Found Dannyboytbh.

>Nic Cage
>Ever JUST
Guy doesn't give a shit and does like 4 or 5 shitty movies that he likes doing a year. That pays the bills just fine

You know what a punchable face is? Well he has a truck face. I want to run over his fucking ugly cunt for a head with a truck and keep going forward and then reverse until that cunt is smushed into hamburger meat.

I dont know but my buddy is currently getting used up by an asian too

>Kal-el

ayy lets go

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=UloScKnQgKI

He's a coppola, so never

EL JUSTO JAJAJA DANNYBOYTBH!!!

Rich Chinese people are Asia's Jews, it makes perfect sense.

why do rich people get married?

What will happen to his son?
Joint custody?

I read an interview of him he made a few years ago for les Cahiers du cinéma (he was promoting that movie, "Joe" iirc), and he was pretty aware of his situation, he literally said that most of his last movies are shit and he only did them for money. But he is far from stupid - from what Ive read - and he seems genuinely interesting

Pretty much all women all over are being infected by Western women's cancer. Maybe marry a Muslim girl.

What the fuck?

What kind of future would you think we live in if I showed you this image of Nicholas Cage and his half Asian son in 1996?

>joint custody
>not kino care
Reddit pls

Perfect.

Why bother wearing nice clothes if they fit/look like they were dug out of a dumpster?

WMAF needs to stop in 2016

On both sides. Dont enable and abet white supremacy. And dont settle for asian women.

>half-asian that looks full asian
>named kal-el
>parents divorce before puberty
>dad is a meme actor
wow that poor kid is fucked

Son is going to grow up and shoot a school like a supreme gentleman

>not knowing asians age like wine

Nicholas Cage is a nutjob?

Marry a light skinned Turk or Iranian and you'll be set. Stay away from full on dark Mustizos.

Dark asians age worse than mexicans.

I never knew Cage was Jet Li's dad.

why the living fuck is he dressed like Mr. Micawber?

>tfw thinking of marrying my Azn gf

I mean imagine a world where no matter what you dressed like, you were still famous, popular, girls wanted you and a lot of guys were still jealous of you.

Would you not start wearing ridiculous shit just because you could? I think i would

that's clearly marilyn manson

Azn women are top tier

He married and impregnated her when she was in her early twenties and he was like 40. That sounds pretty cool to us guys, but imagine signing away your life at that age? She was young and stupid and didn't know what she wanted. I hope it ends with some new JUST meme fodder though.

Tight pussy brah

>top tier
>lumpy potato shaped faces
>flat rectangular asses
>blackened cthulhoid vaginas

>tfw got married in like a month to an asian girl
>still together 15 years later

I have no idea how it happened but it's been a great 15 years and I don't regret a moment of it

ching chong ding dong

Why does his son look like wojack?

How long did you date? Where did you meet her?

I saw Nic Cage in an anime store in Downtown LA once

>he doesn't like brown vaginas and nipples on supple yellow skin
>he doesn't like ridiculously solid asses and thighs
>he doesn't like cute faces and bubbly personalities
>he doesn't like practical women without the Disney princess complex Western women now have
>he doesn't want a woman who will look the same way she did at 25 when she's 45
oh well, more for me

You completely forgot tight pussy and a beautiful culture that still has women submissive.

She was at my university for some tech talk and she sat next to me. I asked her for her number and it all went from there.

About a month. Got married like a week after I graduated. She's six years older than me though.