twitter.com/ryxnf/status/746467659928207360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Foon

CHOMP CHOMP

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=tkXNEmtf9tk

That look in her eyes.. HNNG

Where did you get the pic?

I hope series 10 is good. Moffat needs to go out on a high note.

fuck me that's beautiful

his hair looks awesome too

it'd be an interesting costume to wear

hype

>They ain't gonna lick themselves, are they?

RIP red lining

>Rhinos were cool though
I don't know, i've never been too fond of them. The costume is amazing of course but the aliens themselves always felt a bit generic.

They are generic, but good enough at it. I guess they can go into borrowed category.

Reminder to spot the stalker.

twitter.com/simon_watkins/status/746459703186694145

it might not be, because it's basically being forced on him by the BBC
series 9 was really supposed to be is last

>literally the same shit he pulled with Rose

huh?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

twitter.com/ryxnf/status/746463814883905540

Moffat humour or the TARDIS doesn't want Bill onboard (again)?

Trying to show off and the TARDIS being cheeky

Bill has at least three different outfits for episode 1 then. Is this another "2 years after the events of the episode" like with Amy?

twitter.com/ryxnf/status/746467659928207360

Could he look any creepier?

qtqt

When hes peering through your window

>mfw black velvet + buttoned-up look
There might actually be hope for S10

what does the referendum result mean for the Chibnall era

it means there'll be a heavy handed episode where the doctor calls us all xenophobic morons

I think even disregarding the referendum result specifically, with any luck the country's general collapse into Tory hell and the complete disintegration of politics will provide adequate levels of despair for Doctor Who to fight against.

what about funding and production-wise?

I support a transgender companion.

How much long will this shitty shtick last?

Probably won't make a big difference when it comes to the BBC producing TV shows.

I presume it is only logical to assume that the shtick will continue until the British science fiction program, Doctor Who, adds a transgender character to serve as the main protagonist's travelling companion or until the person behind the shtick either gets bored or dies.

5-ish Doctors sequel when?

>blue lining

SAPPHIRE AGE CONFIRMED

You fucker

>series 9 soundtrack will never come out
not that it's anything special

shit, this fucking when

it should've been out by now desu

>not that it's anything special
>implying

if we dont get heaven sent tracks im never fucking watching this show ever fucking again i swear to fucking bbc on my fucking fruck fucking fuckers fucking little FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Senpai I use 2 dress like doctor hoop long b4 he dress like dat

Trust I been workin da hoodie an velvet jacket 4 time u get me

Now breds think I tryin to b doctor hoop but dat ain't me cuz

I ain't doctor hoop I'm gully senpai you get me? I'm a badman I'd slew doctor hoop

What?

Cartmel Era Deux.

>qt companion

Kill yourselves, whomblur

You guys are really more cancerous than you were in 2014.

hi pol

Bill is cute. Cute!

Gosh, as recent as 2014. Isn't that cute? Look at the little child upset that other people don't follow the sway of his prickly little peener! Golly guys we sure are cancerous, don't you feel just awful?

Go back to making your paper airplanes

Phucking hell, Orford put on weight.

what color is your tinfoil fedora and how often do you tip it

That combed-forward hair is just...JUST

so what's the state of the DW comics right

are we just gonna have solo 12 adventures until 2017
is he getting a comic-exclusive companion
are we getting Bill earlier than expected

Frobisher & 12 Adventures when?

>monitor media and assist from afar
top kek

I feelz you hope slice

Who is she meant to be assisting exactly?

Remember This?

remember this?

I don't think anything quite captures the creative deficit in Doctor Who fans so much as that text blurb.

>The Kaleds called it The Hybrid. Some called it The Beast. And others called it Death.

>The Time Lords called it PROJECT VALEYARD!!! WAHEY THAT SHIT VILLAIN FROM THE 80S IS BACK LADS!!!!

I dunno. Set stalkers?

>You'll never eat John Barrowman's ass out

Kill me please.

no Capaldi after series 10.

I'd be amazed if it wasn't already a fan film.

Its been nearly 30 years
When are we gonna get explanation on where he came from?

do you think any explanation would worth giving

They've already done it, more or less, in the Colin ear stories

That was fake

redpill me

6's The Last Adventure box set posits that the Time Lords might have created him as a weapon using their black ops technology.

In the earlier special release Trial of the Valeyard, he offers a probably partially-or-fully fake story about how he was accidentally created by the final Doctor trying to gain more regenerations with dark science, and he ended up being lost, found, sent to Gallifrey and accepted into one of the Shadow Houses (places where wrongly-regenerated Time Lords are hidden from public view) where he met some paradoxed dude who told him to study the science of regeneration and get revenge.
It's implied that the Shadow Houses were a real thing, but that the 'final Doctor' story is actually a weak attempt to blow up Sixie.

I like the lining. Not sure about everything else, looks very bulky. Fuck the glasses but I already tolerated them for one season so it shouldn't be a big deal. Bit weird though since they'd want to be pushing their new sonic toy. Maybe they're Peter's glasses and not the Doctor's.

There's a story where Sixie has to defend the Valeyard from a Time Lord inquisition, and it turns out he came from illegal experiments the 13th Doctor (this was written before War and the new regen cycle) did to try and extend his life. So, from 2016's context, he got created by Old!11 on Trenzalore

>red velvet is now blue

Ready for some moffetesque double-doctors like in Matt Smith's first season or the Gangers.

the valeyard is just a shitty master tbqhwyf

The sad thing is there could be a really GOAT Valeyard story about "how do you fight a version of yourself who already remembers everything you're going to do", but every writer to use him (afaik, haven't infosorbed every story) just goes for "Evil twin archetype, bwa-ha-ha". They should give him to Steven Hall or Mad Larry or someone.

She's a fucking ape

I suppose the answer to that would be, with the help of accomplices, to set it up so that you think you've failed but then your accomplices defeat him separately.

Just like your mom

Damn. She must be an awful person so that her ugly thoughts can be shown that fucking badly.

It's doesn't bode well when you have to ignore half the image to come up with a 'clever' reply to a children's book.

Fact is people find Pearl appealing because her sunny and pleasant personality comes out through her features, even though her gums are in completely the wrong place and she has a fucking massive mouth, nose, forehead and eyebrows. Meanwhile the sort of pasty shut-in who feels the need to make cracks about her looks is probably going to be rotting in visual mediocrity for all time and moaning about it on /r9k/, go figure.

It's not only that she looks like a black, overgrown Hartley Hooligan. The character itself looks like it's going to be shit as well.

Just her intro was the cringiest thing so far. With those awful jokes, that shitty delivery and awful acting. Let's be honest here: they're aiming for the same crowd as they did with Missy: ebin tumblr meme jokes XDDD

It's going to be another Martha. Remember when she told to an alien that what they were doing was inhuman? Same fucking thing.

Also, this goes without saying, but you're a fucking retard.

>that shitty delivery and awful acting
>from a 1 min clip

>same crowd as they did with Missy: ebin tumblr meme jokes XDDD
Who fucking cares? You're still gonna watch this show and shitpost on /who/. Just because it doesn't cater to the fedora wearing neck beard crowd doesn't make it a bad thing

Stop replying to him and he'll slink off back to Sup Forums

I'm not gonna watch it. I consider Who to be dead until they get their head out of theri asses and decidde to do something good, for a change.

>Just because it doesn't cater to the fedora wearing neck beard crowd doesn't make it a bad thing

Yeah, stupid me for wanting a good character that isn't a total fucking retard. Hey, here's an idea: you can take up to 50 aspirin pills without dying. Go on. Try it.

Where did you pics from retard

Doctor Who

That's a bit of a rude way to ask for a source.

What website?