British cyclists were juiced up in olympics

>Sir Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome are among a new wave of athletes to have details of substances they had taken leaked by Russian hackers who broke into their drug-testing records.

>telegraph.co.uk/sport/2016/09/15/sir-bradley-wiggins-and-chris-froome-given-drugs-exemption-new-d

Personal use exemption isn't a positive drug test. Don't worry Pajeet, I don't think rubbing cow shit all over yourself before running a 15 second 100m is illegal yet.

This is becoming a farce, the WADA should just dissolve. What's the solution for this, let the athletes dope to death if they want?

yes

But then you'll have American Grand Tour winners again and you guys can't have that your feelings will get hurt.

Froome has been riding with one of those TUE's for several years. He suffered from some strange disease caused by a parasite.

I'm pretty sure the majority of athletes takes different substances

It just depends if they are on the ban list or not

Im sure alot of them should be that aren't yet, and probably enhance performance and all sorts, but the people in charge seem a step behind

Holy shit Wiggins one is pretty ridiculous.

>world-beating athlete just happens to require banned substance to treat extremely rare long-term condition

LOL. fucking cheats.

> WADA literally begging the big bad Russians to stop hacking them

You'd think a big time organization like them would be able to sort themselves out after the first hacking. Fucking useless.

But it's not though, everyone who does professional sports is aware of TUEs. It;s not really controversial.

>comparing legit exceptions to actual doping by the Russians
Fucking pajeet

It's a farce because spastics like you don't understand what TUEs are, and have convinced yourself that what these Russian neckbeard say about doping id true because they "hacked" sekrit files, when neither is true.

I understand what TUEs are, they are an easy way to undermine anti doping rules.

There are zero clean professional cyclists. There are zero clean athletes in every skill less sport in the olympics. Just fucking accept it.

Anyone else excited for the next leak?

Im hoping the next one has Mo Farah so I can make the MoPED joke that I always wanted to make.

What are the cyclists taking that makes them look so skeletal now?

Even looking at Pantani and Armstrong they look like jacked muscle men compared to today's crop of riders.

That's probably the lack of so many PEDs tbqh

So why fucking bother with TUEs for shit like Oxycodone? Or two puffs of a spray to relieve exercise-induced bronchospasm?

Why not go the whole hog and get TUEs to use the sort of substances that will blow your socks off?

Smirked desu

Doping is not a victemless crime.
And the fact that some countries go about it in an organized manner is shameful and pathetic.

Yeah, yanks kept calling us 'britcycles' and shit during the Olympics. When britPEDals would have been much better.

Holy shit that's some weaksauce. WEAKSAUCE.

Headline should be: Hackers release documents showing nothing untoward.

its funny how all top athletes have these "problems" so they can take banned drugs

ape tennis sisters + that black gymnastic did the same

>its funny how all top athletes have these "problems" so they can take banned drugs
It's funny how they don't.

>"you can't use this performance enhancing substance unless you need to"

>"imma need to"

>"k"