Who would win in a boxing match?

who would win in a boxing match?
I'm going with McGregor, no doubt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mcgregor

ever fought someone 200lbs bigger than you are?

not him, but i have. I won, that being said, i think bork lazer would stomp mcgregor.

>things that never happened

that's not very nice...

Don't be mad at the people who make you face reality,they're the only ones who care

That's completely possible if most of their weight is just fat and they aren't trained fighters.

yeah I wrestled for 15 years. ppl who cant fight their weight is irrelevant

Pretty sure I would win

Who would win; Mike Tyson in his prime or Manny Pacquiao

brock lesnar is a stubby fucker mcgregor would bash his head in

McGregor is way bigger now than he was in your picture.

unless his reach magically grows 12" it doesn't matter

Bronk Guzznard

Conor is undeniably an incredible fighter and I am a fan, but when there's that much of a size difference.. It just isn't gonna happen.

I know Eddie didnt use his wrestling but Lesner is one of the scariest wrestlers in the world. Connor can throw a punch and i think he would land some good shots but Brocks wrestling would bring him down. He's never seen wrestling like Lesnar

If it's strictly a boxing match I would say McGregor. Bork lazer only really has his ability to tackle people. His striking isn't good and he can't take hits to the face, so I'm assuming he has a weak chin too. McGregor is fast enough to evade Borks wild swings and accurately counter. Assuming he doesn't get caught by a wild swing, he'll win. Otherwise, he's dead.

100% agree with this

Lesnar fights like a pussy, but he's idol for poor and stupid people, so if he fights, all that rednecks and other fags will pay to see that.

He lost to Nick Diaz...and u fucking losers think he's gonna beat the former he champion of the world?

Is that why he took Randy Couture down with a punch?

me u nigger brain
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I

Mcgregor would choke get his back choke him out while making fun of the dick tattooed on his chest

Brock wouldn't try to go for the head, because McGregor's bones wouldn't resist a few heavy body shots

Fighting some fat fuck is a lot different than fighting somebody who is a trained fighter and has 100lb more muscle than you.

the difference in weight division from those 2 pics is 10 lbs, that's not going to be that much of a significant difference to beat Lesnor. Lesnor trains boxing as any MMA fighter does, he isn't useless in that fighting style

There is a reason that fighting sports are split up into weight classes. Yes, a person of a lighter class can beat a person of a heavier class. But overall the heavier guys have an advantage.

When someone's that much bigger they hit so much harder. Bork laser 10/10 no chance for Connor

Brock would fucking murder him

what a stupid thread.

I see McGregor beating the fuck out of a lot of people. But someone who is like 2x bigger than him and has a lot of strength for his weight class. McGregor would get stomped.

A good big man will beat a good little man any day.