Ask a nordic anything

Ask a nordic anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you know a shadow government convinced us we live on a ball floating thru a infinite void to hide the truth of a creative force we know as "God"?

?

Our species don't believe in a God in the same concept as you earthlings. In the Galactic Federation of Light we are led and instructed by the universe,w hich has its' own mind and consciousness.

Some governments work together with lower galactic life-forms and keep this classified, but we tend to be altruistic and don't agree with government experimentation.

Er du norsk din jævla homse

Can you please take me away from this awful place if I promise to loyally serve you?

Am I genetic hybrid if I am a mix of the Germanic tribes and Celts? I'm also 6 feet 7 inches tall, so please feed my delusions of grandeur.

I 'm sorry but we use telepathic communication, therefore we don't need to learn Norwegian or any of the other languages which you earthlings have put in the language tree of North Germanic languages. We bear resemblance to your Scandinavians, but this is pure coincidence. Our eye-colors are very different from yours.

On our planet, we don't have concepts of race or hybrids. We rather believe in a unification based on thought. As far as we have learnt on our planet about earth, your Celts and Germanics are very much alike.

We use a form of space-travel which can be dangerous for earthlings, besides, in the Pleiadeas Star Cluster where we live our planets are very hot and not suitable for earthlings.

If you are advanced as you say are you should be much taller and physically stronger than a typical humanoid. Also being from a more oxygen rich environment with less pollution would help sustain what I would refer to as a "biblical giant"

Please describe to me in detail what separates you biologically that makes you more suitable for "space-travel" .

We are usually about 5 or 6 feet tall, on our planet we have less oxygen then earth, we have bigger lungs though. We are indeed stronger than humans, but use our force gently. It's why galactic federations call us the gentle giants.

You'd think a advanced life form such as your self could type faster

Im a hybrid grey, fight me irl faggot

I'm completely fine with being incinerated as my the last thing I lay eyes on being a new world.

Our bodies are adapted to the conditions on our planet which is hotter and has less oxygen, therefore we are bigger and have space-ships adapted to our conditions, built for Nordics. We would need to adapt our ships to you humans to be able to take you with us, but we are more interested in other star clusters, as humans are still at level Z of space travel, you can't reach another star yet, so we don't plan to adapt our space ships to your species.

You wouldn't survive our world, it is similar to what you call Venus, so be happy with where you are.

I 'm sorry, we are developed at a higher astral level and understand negative universal cosmic consequences of physical fight, your species is not developed to our level yet.

How do you reproduce?

كم من النساء البيض هل اغتصاب اليوم، أخي؟

I 'm currently on a mission, but can't answer all your questions at once due to multiple duties and research which I need to do in your universe right now. Therefore the delay in my answers.

By incubation.

Can you meet me to prove your not some bored young man pretending to something he's not on the internet

do you have a small penis?

We don't practice what you earthlings call rape, it doesn't exist on our planet so we don't have a word for it.

Do you have a sense of humor or where you robbed of that by being a tube baby and all?

I 'm sorry, but our operation Ptaah named after our home planet in Nordic doesn't allow other missions then those appointed tk me. I get problems with my time schedule if I visit you, as we are confined to time as it is in your universe and we age faster here, so I can't, but you can contact our star cluster to make contact and meet one of our interstellar guides.

Yes.

>larger lungs
>require less oxygen

Don't know how many people you're going to convince with that.

Our reproductive organs are similar to those of you earthlings because in whatvyou call evolution the humanoid form is most ideal for advanced development and on all planets where it developed species became interstellar because it is the ideal form for space travel.

Well if you degrade due to "time" you are not very advanced. You could visit me in a dream state. If you age you must also require sleep,no?

I was referring to lung capacity, not the size of our lungs. Sorry, earthic language skill is not fluent for me.

We age, but more slowly than on earth, most Nordics are a few 100s years old, some 800. But in your universe there is more oxygen which makes us age faster, therefore we don't visit it often.

And you must realise we are mostly slaves to those who poison are minds with programing and harmful substances. they also rape, murder, and eat our children.

Describe in as much detail as possible as to how you're accessing our internet.

Most nordics have an high advanced sense of humor due to the high intelligence which is a result of genetical engineering and high education standards on our planet. Some have a complete lack of it though despite their intelligence, they are much like this earthling called Adam Sandler, which we watch to learn about earth humor.

Still didn't answer if we could connect thru a shared dream. And this is what you miss out on being a tube child

I 'm on a mission in your universe and got access to the internet by one of your communication devices which we acquired through one of your secret services, we cooperate and share intelligence or trade technology. Your technology is at a lower stage than ours, but fundamentally different, using primitive materials, which make them look quite interesting. Your internet is a little treasure for our researcb of human behaviour. Sup Forums gives us insight in human interaction on an anonymous level. The study of human interaction is one of my missions for Ptaah.

hahaha that was a good one. He mostly makes movies to funnel money to himself and rich friends nowadays. So you have space jews?

Oh yes, your planet is still in the alpha-status of self-gouvernment and moralistic teaching, the highest developed intergalactic species are at zeta-status

Does the concept of soul mates exist and how do you find one?

How is killing and torturing the defenseless seen as anything but negative/evil to you? I have no time for psychopathic or autistic aliens. Get out of here you space nigger

Oh yes, with Adam Sandler I was demonstrating my sense of humour. I usually get fed up with him when I have to study his sense of humour to learn about your earthlings for Ptaah. The universe has appointed moral teaching to what you call jews, as far as I heard, they gave the cosmic rules to a man which was call Musya, he got the mission to spread our cosmic moral rules to the rest of earth. His choosen people was supposed to get them first though. Our Nordic brethren with a lack of humour are like your earth jews which make tasteless movies in, from what I 've learnt, is called Hollywood, it is an earthly propaganda machine, much like our Zelta networks sending brain waves to implent negative thoughts, used by Greys to corrupt pur Nordic minds. We don't have any genetic relationship to jews, they are a part of a species on earth.

We communicate by telepathy which isn't limited outside of dreams. You can communicate with Nordics by using your astral body and thought.

Not ET if from mt ziel aus. Lol

Soul mates are appointed by the cosmic consciousness, we can influence that, it depends on cosmic resonance from your mental state if you meet one.

Im a channeller how do you and the Pleadians get along?

That is the place where this Nordic was found. The first Nordics visiting earth reached this place. I have no camera, so I had to use the jmage of a Nordic brother or sister.

Alpha-status is the lowest level, we have made laws which forbid it on our planet. Nordics with criminal minds are sent to lower status planets to purify our planet from disgusting behaviour. I have seen quite a lot of this behaviour on this image board.

Plaedians and nordics are the same. We work together at a cooperative level.

Then contacting me should as easy as breathing. Cast a line to me, I will catch it.

I 'm sorry, we don't waste time on contacting Afro-Americans which watch baseball, we usually only personally contact highly intelligent humans.

Who does Skyrim belong to?

Gee thanks for sending us all your highly intelligent psychopaths who lack empathy for their own kind, let alone my kin. Could you not have imprisoned them or killed them your self. I swear if this was real I'd nuke your planet

>Says he has not concept of race or hybrids >calls me a nigger

Bethesda studios.

Yeah, what's the best way to increase your chances of finding yours?

I didn't call you "nigger,", but used a term describing Americans originating from Africa. We don't have hybrids or races, but you do.

We usually send criminal Nordics to Venus as it has a similar environment as ptaah, our home, some of the worst ones are usually put on Jupiter and die quickly because of the environment.

How's the Viking life?

You mean on our planet? We use channelers, but not low,-intelligent ones like your earthling Dereg Ogilvie.

No I mean me specifically. How do I find the person that is "meant" for me?

Also, what is your understanding of the concept of belief?

Still doesn't make sense that you don't kill them to make sure they do not survive. Setting someone up to die is just as bad as murdering them yourself. And don't give a bullshit excuse like honor or "cosmic karma".

Our kind is not related to your Scandinavians.

Are you married?

It's usually our secret agiency sending these criminal nordics to Jupiter, I 'm part of, what you call, the military, and I 'm only a lieutenant. Our elite consists of shape-shifters with corrupted minds mimicking Nordics, but our genuine Nordics can't spot the difference, just like the shape shifters on your earth which mimick humans and aren't recognized. Our elite is closed and decisions are made in cells, not openly, so we can't see who is an imposter.

MFW he constantly contradicts himself and still doesn't realize he lives on a static plane(or plain however you prefer to spell it) and not a spinning planet

I 'm not married because I have a function in the Nordic military, to not be distracted, we aren't allowed to marry or work together with Nordics of the opposite gender.

I might have to abort my mission soon, so it's possible I can't respond anymore after a few minutes

Nicer than most telepaths i encounter

Just use your astral thought.

We stopped with belief after it countered our scientific development. Our "belief" is closest to your buddhism.

Do you wish you could plunder a village and rape/kill the inhabitants? How did your grandparents chop their enemies heads off?

Yeah I dont know how to use astral thought either. I tried astral projecting, but it didn't work for me. Any tips?

Your planet still believes in races and hybrids, we don't, for believing in them you have them, as belief which is universally agreed upon becomes reality. When your multiculturalism is worldwide spread, all humans will combine and you'll have one race, just like us.

We have long left the moralistic alpha-state, since 2000 eons we haven't lived in that state anymore

Astral thought is astral projecting, but without an OBE.

Yeah I dont get it. What's the easiest way to achieve astral thought?

No two men are equal. I don't need a understanding of form and function but it sure does help. Dogs would closely resemble wolves after just 100 years if you set them lose in the wilds. We are genetic mutants and our ancestors where superior to you in nearly every way. You can not suppress us for much longer.

Why didn't you stay on pol with all the other nazi boys?

Does skyrim belong to you?

>eyes - human

theres nothing human about those eyes

kill it with fire

Which ones have the dark ass eyez

Too many garbage questions are coming in. I will end my research here. Thank you for helping me in understanding your species better, earthlings.

bubai spaceman

What are you a fuckin' puss? fight him.

do jews control the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Zeta Reticulians

interested that the intergalactic community has decided to base their ranking system on the 24 letters of the Greek alphabet.
can you explain why a collection of "zeta-status" species would use the Greek alphabet for this purpose as opposed to others?

10/10 top kek
at least he knows baseball is trash tho

why aren't you swinging an ax into inferior people's of this planet anymore? you guys used to be the shit. now you're gunna be out bred by the sandniggers you can't bring yourselves to kick out.

where'd your balls go?

you're all shaft and no balls...